Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes, same M, just XL, yes please.
The Chinese are one step ahead on that :D ... It is twice the OD of DV.
61p53-N2OqS._AC_SX569_.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I do not know how to post a simple photo to this site. What’s up!
Upload your image to an image host (e.g. ibb.co) then use that url to paste into the insert image tool (using the "insert image" icon above your text box). If you must use imgur, you'll need to use the insert media icon instead.

Hopefully we'll get our own image uploads working again someday....

:peace:

jasp3r

concentrates in the dynavap .. it's a known treat, the second cycle heating especially i guess .. and i hate lifting the stem too @Green Kiwi but it hits much harder and i hate to hold my finger ... eyeing a Revolve stem tho ..
Interesting! I take my concentrate in dyna all in one hit. Wait for well past the click and that smell (Can't describe it but if a you're a frequent dabber, you'll know")

This results in one juicy hit, with literally 0 cleanup!

GoldenBud

Interesting! I take my concentrate in dyna all in one hit. Wait for well past the click and that smell (Can't describe it but if a you're a frequent dabber, you'll know")

This results in one juicy hit, with literally 0 cleanup!
without losing flavour?! you still got flavour after waiting past the click? sounds like a serious white wall.....
Waiting so much for better concentrate than what I've got now...But... I run 4-8 cycles with 0.1gr of iceolator...the second cycle is the best and I think it has been discussed here, I wouldn't go past click now because of losing flavour

edit: just tried your method (around 5 seconds past the click in the SJK), almost all flavour is gone but the clouds are so huge, no coughs, and the effects are tight
breaking bad jeans GIF

Last edited:
Did you get the whole kit? Love to see some pics.
HTTPS//wrinkle.imgbb.com: come & see. It getz a bit crowded in both places, but it shows reason and rhyme why I would have all those DV tips and a cap or two. There can be lots of fun after retirement, (ouch).
re: Stu, thanks for the upload and image drag directions @imgbb.com. At least I posted there, but unable to do the pic post here.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Can anyone help me with a quick question? I currently own the new Omni, and the Simerell MVS. I hooked them both up to my bong and the Omni seems to hit harder. Does anyone know if the Ti Vong hits harder than both of the units I have on the bong? Just trying to see if there is any difference at all?

Thanks Vape family

LAWTHEONE,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Something is really missing from this line up. I used to not be into the shorties but now I can’t get enough.
2-EC1-B469-5-DA5-4-EB3-96-D0-D5-F9419-DFC7-D.jpg

I definite didn’t hesitate when the Obsidiim M whent up for sale. I’ve always wanted a straight black M.

The M: Obsidian

Edit: damn it I’m stoned. I meant to post this picture.
004-C1-E71-9-A6-F-434-B-8413-19-E96-CF5-C750.jpg

Edit 2: I didn’t even read the fine print. The Obsidium M came with a free $50 grinder.
7-AC9-E963-681-E-4-D94-BC87-8-BC62-CA69-CBC.jpg

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Something is really missing from this line up. I used to not be into the shorties but now I can’t get enough.
2-EC1-B469-5-DA5-4-EB3-96-D0-D5-F9419-DFC7-D.jpg

I definite didn’t hesitate when the Obsidiim M whent up for sale. I’ve always wanted a straight black M.

The M: Obsidian

Edit: damn it I’m stoned. I meant to post this picture.
004-C1-E71-9-A6-F-434-B-8413-19-E96-CF5-C750.jpg

Edit 2: I didn’t even read the fine print. The Obsidium M came with a free $50 grinder.
7-AC9-E963-681-E-4-D94-BC87-8-BC62-CA69-CBC.jpg

That’s a real nice score!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Looks like the supply of grinders has been pillaged. Not seeing it in the cart.

I noticed when I received the email from DV around 1 pm today that they stipulated the PUCC grinders were on a "while supplies last" basis. And that "colors may vary". WHOOOPIE! Can't ask for more than that can ya....or can you?

So Mr. Breiwa...I think I'll wait until 4/20...so thanks.... but no thanks for now. :wave::wave::wave:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I noticed when I received the email from DV around 1 pm today that they stipulated the PUCC grinders were on a "while supplies last" basis. And that "colors may vary". WHOOOPIE! Can't ask for more than that can ya....or can you?

So Mr. Breiwa...I think I'll wait until 4/20...so thanks.... but no thanks for now. :wave::wave::wave:

I received an order confirmation for just the M and then later received an updated confirmation email with the grinder added to my order. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom