Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

atragantrao

enjoy your new toy!
i am still not sure doing my purchase - i am looking for a fenix pro.
my "problem" is i have no need for a new one - all my devices are working fine....hmmmm

Thanks a lot bro!! :D I had the same problem like you with VAS but I sold my Milaana 2 and Mighty and now I can buy the Crafty+ :cool:

Fenix pro has a great look!! Hard decision! :o:o

atragantrao,

blackstone

Yeah im sure they are keeping up with shipping orders. They would be out of buisness fast if they werent. There is no one at the Oakland office for customer service or repairs due to social distancing guidelines. My Plenty has been there for a RMA for over a month and nobody has responded to my phone calls or emails. Its a bummer but i understand their safety is more important than my 4 year old Plenty. No big deal, i got the Crafty+ and my 12 year old volcano (they grow up so fast) to hold me over. Just beware that warranty claims will be prolonged.

By the way you can pretty much get everything on S&B's website on creamcityvapes for 22% off and free shipping for any amount. Ive been diggin these guys

Sorry, yes that was europe.
When I read your reply I remembered hearing something about Oakland being shut for now, and things were being sent from Germany.

My things arrived today, about normal shipping time for here, and the orange pick tools are the older solid color ones :(
I emailed them before and asked how would I be sure to get the proper transparent amber ones for Crafty+ and they assured me all their stuff is "the latest and newest".
So it's hard to get those clear pick tools for now?!

The new 2.4A multi region USB charger is nice, there is no lead included with this one though.

BigC’sTowing

Sorry, yes that was europe.
When I read your reply I remembered hearing something about Oakland being shut for now, and things were being sent from Germany.

My things arrived today, about normal shipping time for here, and the orange pick tools are the older solid color ones :(
I emailed them before and asked how would I be sure to get the proper transparent amber ones for Crafty+ and they assured me all their stuff is "the latest and newest".
So it's hard to get those clear pick tools for now?!

The new 2.4A multi region USB charger is nice, there is no lead included with this one though.
Interesting on the pick tool. It looks to me as if the older pick tool would be more sturdy.

The first thing I noticed was the change in plastic. They did the same thing with the filling chambers on the Hybrid and Plenty. Meaning, it looks like they chose a cheaper alternative.

freddyf1

So I've been using my Crafty+ for 2 weeks now. I love this little guy. The only issue I have with my crafty is battery life, i only get 40 mins at 180°C, sometimes boosting to 185°C but nothing higher than that. I did expect at least 50 to 60 minutes...anyone else having battery life issues?

Vape_Or_Die420

So I've been using my Crafty+ for 2 weeks now. I love this little guy. The only issue I have with my crafty is battery life, i only get 40 mins at 180°C, sometimes boosting to 185°C but nothing higher than that. I did expect at least 50 to 60 minutes...anyone else having battery life issues?
You may have a defective unit.

Vape_Or_Die420,

rshetts

Ok so are the dosing capsule basically a one shot and toss kind of thing? Because I can't reopen them without crushing them. Is there some kind of trick to it?

BigC’sTowing

Ok so are the dosing capsule basically a one shot and toss kind of thing? Because I can't reopen them without crushing them. Is there some kind of trick to it?
I can’t imagine using a capsule and then just pitching it. If they’re new, you may to open and close a couple times. I just use my index finger nail and gently pry it open. No real tricks I’m afraid.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
They do get much easier after a few uses and can last a long time.
Work your way gently around the edge of the top, prying up, and you'll find a spot that's easier.
Sometimes resins can make the top stick, so it can be easier while the cap is still warm or reheated a little. But watch out they're really hot right after use!

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Hiya, the trick that works for me is to squeeze them firmly, between the thumb and forefinger, along the side edges, whilst pulling the two pieces apart. This way there's no need to use finger nails.

atragantrao

Crafty+ just arrived and I can't wait to use it!! :D:D:D

Some advise for Ios users? Thanks!

IMG-0396.jpg

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I can’t imagine using a capsule and then just pitching it. If they’re new, you may to open and close a couple times. I just use my index finger nail and gently pry it open. No real tricks I’m afraid.

Agree, just use a finger or thumbnail. Try a couple different spots if you get a stubborn cap.

Moses Baca,

rshetts

Thanks for the replies. I had better luck with my second one. The first one I tried was so locked down that I literally crushed it trying to remove the cap but the second one popped right off once I found a spot in the lip to lift. Thanks for the advice.

Trainwreck420

420.....24/7
I just got a crafty+ yesterday, I was a keen ghost mv1 user/owner for the past year and loved it! But the way they have gone under and burned bud and Troy sucks big time and I don’t want anything to do with ghost now. So at long last I bought a s&b vape........ WOW, soooo much nicer, the vapour is thick and fluffy, not so dry and harsh as the mv1, and at 210c the crafty out performs the ghost at 220c. The s&b heating method is far superior and now I see the avb from the crafty I realise how much more efficient it is. I love it. Next purchase for me is a volcano hybrid. S&b are the best for good reason.

wastedpotential

I just got a crafty+ yesterday, I was a keen ghost mv1 user/owner for the past year and loved it! But the way they have gone under and burned bud and Troy sucks big time and I don’t want anything to do with ghost now. So at long last I bought a s&b vape........ WOW, soooo much nicer, the vapour is thick and fluffy, not so dry and harsh as the mv1, and at 210c the crafty out performs the ghost at 220c. The s&b heating method is far superior and now I see the avb from the crafty I realise how much more efficient it is. I love it. Next purchase for me is a volcano hybrid. S&b are the best for good reason.

I liked my Ghost when it worked. But, after dealing with the Haze Square, and then Ghost, I decided the next vape will be one that has proven it's longevity.

The one difference I notice right away is the wait time heating. Haze and Ghost were incredibly fast heat ups. And true convection. When they worked, it was great, but there was no consistency in performance.

I also am not crazy about the Crafty plus battery. If this is an improvement, then I'm glad I didn't have an original one. But, very very consistent performance, every single time.

In the end, I just want something that works, when I want it, consistently. Is that too much to ask?
So far, my Crafty+ works well.

Trainwreck420

420.....24/7
I liked my Ghost when it worked. But, after dealing with the Haze Square, and then Ghost, I decided the next vape will be one that has proven it's longevity.

The one difference I notice right away is the wait time heating. Haze and Ghost were incredibly fast heat ups. And true convection. When they worked, it was great, but there was no consistency in performance.

I also am not crazy about the Crafty plus battery. If this is an improvement, then I'm glad I didn't have an original one. But, very very consistent performance, every single time.

In the end, I just want something that works, when I want it, consistently. Is that too much to ask?
So far, my Crafty+ works well.
Amen brother

Top Bottom