jasp3r

How do you guys debowl without the screen falling out of the metal herb chamber? Mine always pops out!

jasp3r,

beluga808

How do you guys debowl without the screen falling out of the metal herb chamber? Mine always pops out!
I'm not sure if I understand correctly... Does this happen while inserted in the MP? This should not happen as the screen sits on a notch that prevents the screen from falling out. When I'm using the herb chamber with the MP I just blow out the avb . A few brushes afterwards and it's as good as new :tup:

HFTQ

I'm not sure if I understand correctly... Does this happen while inserted in the MP? This should not happen as the screen sits on a notch that prevents the screen from falling out. When I'm using the herb chamber with the MP I just blow out the avb . A few brushes afterwards and it's as good as new :tup:

I‘d guess he‘s using the herb chamber in a glass bowl or a 14mm adapter.

I was using the herb chamber in a 18mm male to 14mm female glass adapter before i got my glass bowl and my screen kept on falling out while debowling, as well.

The screen pops in from the bottom, so yeah it can definitely fall out depending on the fit, especially if you’re pressing more firmly with your stir tool or whatever. I’ve had that issue before. I have a few screens and some fit tighter than others. May be possible to adjust the shape of the screen to get a better fit?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m with you @Zillacon my man, that’s what I’m getting. To me, and this is all subjective, the Blackforest Oak reflects the modern design of CL and also happens to be the same species as our dining table :lol: I also like the serendipity that it’s native to the country of the maker. As I look at my devices, they’re from people all over the world and I dig that:tup:

Texus

Just wanted to put out some motivation for anyone out there considering the CL and thinking the Oak is not a good option. Here is my oak CL freshly waxed and looking great. The other woods are stunning, but the subtle beauty in the oak is undeniable.
What wax did you use there? My main concern for the oak is the lightness of the wood's color.

Texus,

Razhumikin

Just read the whole thread and gotta ask a surely dumb queStion... this 5 minute wait is only for when you unplug it right? If I keep it plugged the whole time I wouldnt have to wait between bowls right??
Realistically, when you are fully heat soaked and plugged in, you can take 4-5 big rips back-to-back before you need a few minutes to overcome the refractory period. But if you just take a bong rip once every minute or two then I dont think youll have to deal with much refractory time.

beluga808

you can take 4-5 big rips back-to-back before you need a few minutes to overcome the refractory period.
Inhale time obviously plays an important role here as well. For how long do you inhale? My pulls are mostly about 10 seconds long and usually I need to wait a few minutes for my second take.

Edit: maybe I should try shorter inhale times. I will give it a try when I'm back home from work :)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Edit: maybe I should try shorter inhale times. I will give it a try when I'm back home from work :)
DUDE! You don’t have a CouchLog at Work? Seriously, wtf?! Sure, you start off getting a Home CouchLog (HCL) but really, the ultimate goal is to have a CouchLog at Work (CLaW). Just keep it at your desk or whatever and when an attitude adjustment is required, off you go to the toilet! IIRC this was actually the inspiration and driving force behind the design and implementation of the CL’s cordless feature, an interesting fun fact I read on 420engineer‘s FAQs page. :D
So c’mon @beluga808 everyone’s doing it, get with the program! :rockon:

Also wanted to say, all the exotic wood CouchLogs & sleeves/stems I’ve seen here really are absolutely stunning. Maybe I’ll have to get a Grenadill or Kingwood someday for my CLaW… oh yeah, I don’t have a job anymore! :haw:

Razhumikin

DUDE! You don’t have a CouchLog at Work? Seriously, wtf?! Sure, you start off getting a Home CouchLog (HCL) but really, the ultimate goal is to have a CouchLog at Work (CLaW). Just keep it at your desk or whatever and when an attitude adjustment is required, off you go to the toilet! IIRC this was actually the inspiration and driving force behind the design and implementation of the CL’s cordless feature, an interesting fun fact I read on 420engineer‘s FAQs page. :D
So c’mon @beluga808 everyone’s doing it, get with the program! :rockon:

Also wanted to say, all the exotic wood CouchLogs & sleeves/stems I’ve seen here really are absolutely stunning. Maybe I’ll have to get a Grenadill or Kingwood someday for my CLaW… oh yeah, I don’t have a job anymore! :haw:
When you work from home, your HCL is also your CLaW ;)

Top Bottom