losojos

Will the cooling pads be available to purchase individually? I'd like to get a few more for my additional stems. I imagine that concentrate pads of the right size would work. These seem to be ~ 3/8" x 7/8". The problem is the description of concentrate pads for sale most places tends to just mention the vape compatibility, not the actual size.

Grass Yes

Will the cooling pads be available to purchase individually? I'd like to get a few more for my additional stems. I imagine that concentrate pads of the right size would work. These seem to be ~ 3/8" x 7/8". The problem is the description of concentrate pads for sale most places tends to just mention the vape compatibility, not the actual size.
Great question. I just ordered a new stem and sleeve (Grenadill), but I didn't even think about the cooling pads. I suppose it is easy enough to swap them around but I would probably order extras if I could have.

4everpushingaboulder

Told by Stu and Pak to shut up. So I did.
Great question. I just ordered a new stem and sleeve (Grenadill), but I didn't even think about the cooling pads. I suppose it is easy enough to swap them around but I would probably order extras if I could have.
All this new vape gear you may need to buy a bigger house to keep it!

4everpushingaboulder,
Reactions: losojos

coolbreeze

Deep Space....
IMG-0681.jpg

coolbreeze

I also have the all grenadill couchlog (as well as an oak one), and its really a stunning wood. I also love how smooth it feels in hand, cheers man!
Oh, nice! Yes, I agree, it's gorgeous. I originally looked at grenadill but went with a Kingwood sleeve and 2nd stem instead and am happy with that, but had this on my list as soon as I heard the sleeves would sell individually!

I had a moment, though, where an oak set came up for sale while mine was on order and I almost went with that because I really love the oak, too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom