Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Got a second CL and story.

Purchased my 2nd CL and it shipped on 5/20 and was "delivered" to my place 5/23. Well turns out it actually wasn't, as the UPS driver delivered it to the totally wrong apartment complex down the street. So here I am sleuthing away flagging every ups driver I could find as the system to inquire about a package isn't intuitive and easy. My man Tim the UPS guy was out sick so some schmuck sub did a terrible job.

This is not a cheap unit so I was distraught, Chris worked with me the entire way to initiate a trace search. Chris offered to send me a new unit almost immediately. Stand up guy, stand up company, killer vape.

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze I really like that dark CL, kingwood?
That is all Grenadill. I originally bought it with a Kingwood sleeve, though, and second mouthpiece, a mixed-wood set. I love it both ways. I'll try to remember to take a pic. Mixed, the Kingwood definitely looks lighter but they are still complimentary. Chris matched them really nicely. It seems like the Kingwoods are pretty popular on the thread here but more of these grenadill ones are popping up!
@coolbreeze I find I need to be at 8+ with the glass bowl to get a nice milky hit. I’m around 6-7 with the normal bowl. I am more of a cloud chaser though.
@letter never sent, I have seen you chase clouds! It's impressive as hell, but I'm even more amazed by the temp difference! That large inline must be super open and cool! I think some of it for me must be the restriction in that piece because I turned it down to 5 for that, and then back up closer to 6 for my triple-donut inline, and I'm not quite settled probably. And, well, the clouds are kinda inevitable with this one, but the flavor potential is so amazing that I feel compelled to stay in that zone if possible! I'm kinda surprised when I see the temps others are using because I feel like I'd have a hard time avoiding combustion. Maybe mine runs a little hotter than usual so I set it lower? Or maybe i'm a delicate flower.

When you say the normal bowl, do you mean in the mouthpiece, or do you put it in a joint or the top of the glass bowl instead? I tried it in the top of the bowl and I like it.

Last edited:

nitro

I just wanted to say again, that the CouchLog in combination with the Herborizer (for the weekend) is my vape endgame (for now).

The CouchLog is such a joy to use, really phenomenal. I try to post some pics tonight, as I have not seen pics of padouk wood so far.

When you say the normal bowl, do you mean in the mouthpiece, or do you put it in a joint or the top of the glass bowl instead? I tried it in the top of the bowl and I like it.

Both ways, though I do prefer just dropping the bowl in a 14mm joint when using with glass. Just wish there was a version of the bowl with a handle or something for easy AVB dumping after the hit!

@Beefcake@420Eng that’s awesome! It fits in there snug with the o-ring?

Top Bottom