very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
I will have to go and comb through Rick's thread and see it. I loved those Mahoe Zaps and to my knowledge, there is only one left......which I covet by the way.....
A Mahoe tube might soften the angst that it isn't mine.... :lol:

edit: took me a while, but I found it!
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1008&p=58

post #2899

It's a beauty Ed! I'm looking forward to seeing what you spin from this!

Ah yes, I heard the same thing, there is only one left in existence, I have still have the body of the one I had, its a damn shame to see it now, its like an empty soul!

That is the board I was referring to, ooooo its gonna be sweet!!!! You know I will have a beauty for you MOM!

Ed's TnT,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Ed's TnT said:
momofthegoons said:
Very nice Ed. It must make you feel really good to see that kind of recognition. Congratulations!

It does do that Mom, thank you for the kind words! I do appreciate it.

Very cool, Ed. I don't always get email notifications of updates to subscribed threads and i'm not on FC every day sometimes - just seeing this now.
I didn't realize you were such a big shot in the marijuana business...

jeffp,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
jeffp said:
Ed's TnT said:
momofthegoons said:
Very nice Ed. It must make you feel really good to see that kind of recognition. Congratulations!

It does do that Mom, thank you for the kind words! I do appreciate it.

Very cool, Ed. I don't always get email notifications of updates to subscribed threads and i'm not on FC every day sometimes - just seeing this now.
I didn't realize you were such a big shot in the marijuana business...

Hahahha thats funny, am not a big shot at all, just tend to show up early and get lucky, hats the secret to my success.

How bout that email, you think you got a handle on it?

Ed's TnT,

Beezleb

No ed, your secret is that you make great products and are not a dick about it hehe.

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Give me a holler when they are done Ed. ;)

Will do Mom, just sawed up a bunch of blanks last night, Mahoe, Blue Gum, Cocobolo, and have never turned em but also gonna try some of the most beautiful Redwood Lace Burl into tubes also!

Should be very very sweet!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh Ed... you are a real tease! :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Yeah I have to tease a little, I get so excited about the woods that I cant keep it inside, dont have anyone I can really express my enthusiasm to, its just alota fun from start to finish and I am glad you all and others appreciate my work!

Thank you.

Ed's TnT,
I tell you what's a teaser, the 15 % off LORENZO deal. It took me so long to decide what I wanted, I finally grabbed myself a new bat "hawaiian koa" and a toke "cocobolo". Both should be superb pieces and I look forward to enjoyin em. Glad to hear your shop has made it 5 years, can't wait to see what the 10 year celebration is. Lol.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Panic, I saw you took advantage of the Lorenzo! Good deal, did you note your discount amount?

Have been in the shop turned out some beauties, amazing blue mahoe and blue gum tubes. WOW, its taken some time, but it makes all the difference when you have the right tools! That's what its all about!

Also gonna have a few new flavors of big hitters, I should have a lot happening in tubes and hitters by next week, wanna do another raffle here, just wanna celebrate, have been blessed and wanna share it!!

Ed's TnT,
The Lorenzo deal saved me $4.21, 1 cent away from the magic number. Might have to grab a couple new tubes before the month is up also, I used the zap with the kabo tube the other night and it put me to sleep so I am still vapin, just not as much cause I gotta stay awake during the day. I use my zap to relax myself ha-ha, ;)

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Not a cent away, but a cent close enough!

Should have those new tubes up and loaded by the end of next week, I look forward to getting them up!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, my guy with the vape attachments got snowed in there in IL, says he will get those out to me this week.

Gonna get the new tubes shot tomorrow and loaded Wednesday. I really wanna start something new that way this next week, gotta run it by the man and see where it goes. Feeling really optimistic about this and instead of hanging out in the lobby, looking to get a spot at the table.

I hope you all have seen the Lorenzo coupon I have offered and will take advantage of it this month. Almost a week left to Vegas, been looking around at pics, theres gonna be alota Vape guys out there, should be interesting to see whats all out there.

Ed's TnT,
Man Vegas sounds like hella good time. Hope all goes well for eds tnt while in Vegas. Got that bat and toke in today, I am well pleased. Are the bats bein made different now, I could just be trippin but my koa bat just seems to be the shit. Maybe its just new and sharper than my old bloodwood. Also the koa bat looks damn good with my gator skin DO. I had my eyes on that camphor bat but once again I put the camphor on hold. Don't know why but camphor has always caught my eyes buf I always passed up on it. O well, can't have em all, but you Damn sure can try.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Man Vegas sounds like hella good time. Hope all goes well for eds tnt while in Vegas. Got that bat and toke in today, I am well pleased. Are the bats bein made different now, I could just be trippin but my koa bat just seems to be the shit. Maybe its just new and sharper than my old bloodwood. Also the koa bat looks damn good with my gator skin DO. I had my eyes on that camphor bat but once again I put the camphor on hold. Don't know why but camphor has always caught my eyes buf I always passed up on it. O well, can't have em all, but you Damn sure can try.

Hella good time my friend, hella good time!

The bats have come a long way since the beginning, they have been refined and have found their place, and are what they are, sleek slim and very nice! I am glad you like that bat, how bout that toke, the coco tokes are the cats ass also. I really dig em as my favorite species for a toke, they are really lively with bright contrasting colors. The Camphor is another great specie, just hard to obtain, very rare stuff and costly. I have quite a few of those so you got time to grab one in the future.

Its gonna be Saturday before I have the new stuff loaded, went back to my first photographer, he does a better job shooting my stuff, so have to wait a day or so longer, it will make all the difference. Hope you will come back and have a look.

Also gonna do giveaway/raffle kinda thing for a one of a kind California Redwood Lace Burl Vapor Tube, just was able to turn the one, the Redwood is really soft and didnt spin as well as I would have liked, got one outa a few that just spun out a piece of burl here and there. So be on the look out for that also.

Glad you like your what you ordered and thanks for the best wishes bro!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
collegerower said:
Ed, I would love to see you make some tubes for it. I am sure there would be a large market too. Give it some thought.

Let me know if there is anything I could help with!

Got a couplea samples on the way from Blissville, should be here soon!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just started a new raffle for a one of a kind Redwood Lace Burl Vapor Tube, pls look for it and enter if you like, I look forward to your participation and wish you luck.

Pls spread the word for me where ever you can and thank you for your support!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ed's TnT said:
collegerower said:
Ed, I would love to see you make some tubes for it. I am sure there would be a large market too. Give it some thought.

Let me know if there is anything I could help with!

Got a couplea samples on the way from Blissville, should be here soon!

Well this sounds promising! :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with Ed.

momofthegoons,

SmokingElectricity

wow :o

those MZ tubes are sexy as hell. great job!

what is the length?

you should make some kief boxes out of your sexy woods.

SmokingElectricity,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
SmokingElectricity said:
wow :o

those MZ tubes are sexy as hell. great job!

what is the length?

you should make some kief boxes out of your sexy woods.

Hello and thanks for the kind words, generally they have run from 3 5/8" to 4", gonna stay around the shorter length from here out, they tend to work out better that length.

These species make anything you make amazing, its alota fun working them all! Pls be sure you check out the raffle I am doing for a Redwood now.

Thanks again.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just got em loaded at my shopping cart, web will be tomorrow, it takes a while to do all this web work, so try to do what I can when I have time, the web takes a bit more time.

New Tasmanian Blue Gum, Royal Jamaican Blue Mahoe, & South American Leopard wood, all are very beautiful and super sleek!

You can check them out at https://app.fastshoppingcart.com/publishStorefront.hg

Got something in the works now round here also, hope to know soon!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom