very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright, it took long enough, I finally got my issue of Treating Yourself!

TYMAGChoppedOUTPNG.png

2PageTYMAGChoppedOutPNG.png

Ed's TnT,
Congrats dude, looks great just I cant read it. Only access I get to internet is from a cell phone now cause I live in the Boonies and hughes net sucks so I just do without. I mighy getta digger eventually. Last week it prolly would have been useful, my material was plenty dry just really sticky so it was tough loading the bat. Ed, your basic 5 dollar bat will stand up to some shit, after beating over some time it will chip but some I have seen before will literally flake off cause the bat got hot. Again Congrats on that magazine article. Peace

PanicFreak,

Beezleb

Hey Ed, 2 questions.

Is it possible to get a toke that has a larger hole. I dislike those because typically they are bitch to clean and such a small hole. I know who would love one of those but I know they would clog up in a few weeks with a small hole.

Also, on your lighter covers, can you have a custom named burned into it, such as a name? If so I know who I would really love one of those.

Congrats on the article again. Take a bow.

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Congrats dude, looks great just I cant read it. Only access I get to internet is from a cell phone now cause I live in the Boonies and hughes net sucks so I just do without. I mighy getta digger eventually. Last week it prolly would have been useful, my material was plenty dry just really sticky so it was tough loading the bat. Ed, your basic 5 dollar bat will stand up to some shit, after beating over some time it will chip but some I have seen before will literally flake off cause the bat got hot. Again Congrats on that magazine article. Peace

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate that. Pls do pick up a digger when you can, but be careful, the teeth have some bite and will take a plug outa anything you dig into!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
Hey Ed, 2 questions.

Is it possible to get a toke that has a larger hole. I dislike those because typically they are bitch to clean and such a small hole. I know who would love one of those but I know they would clog up in a few weeks with a small hole.

Also, on your lighter covers, can you have a custom named burned into it, such as a name? If so I know who I would really love one of those.

Congrats on the article again. Take a bow.

I use a 1/2" bowl hole typically, that works well for most people, the draw hole is 1/8" and that is just right for the full heavy hits that come outa that thing, I could step up the bowl hole to a 5/8" if you'd like, but that would have to be custom of course. Let me know what your thinking and what flavor wood your thinking and we will go from there.

As far as the lighter covers go, they are what they are, I have a great vendor that makes those and they only do em by the bunch.

I appreciate the kind words for sure, thank you!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Very nice Ed. It must make you feel really good to see that kind of recognition. Congratulations!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Very nice Ed. It must make you feel really good to see that kind of recognition. Congratulations!

It does do that Mom, thank you for the kind words! I do appreciate it.

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

Ed,

The spread looks great! Congrats!

Have you noticed an increase in sales since the article? Will be interested to hear if your business takes off because of it.

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
collegerower said:
Ed,

The spread looks great! Congrats!

Have you noticed an increase in sales since the article? Will be interested to hear if your business takes off because of it.

I gotta say man, this isnt my first rodeo, have done a couple mags before, got the weeds thing and done a few interviews here and there, havent really seen much difference in hit tracking from any of it really. I will see a bumo here and there, most of the time my stats look like a roller coaster.

This deal with TY started off cool at first but turned shady a few weeks into the idea, I did the interview a while back somewhere else & those pics were the first dugouts I ever made, really not sure how they got those, but publicity like this is very good, and I still got the cover mention, I am very thankful.

I have been keeping records for a while now and sales have have grown from a year ago, and the year before that, each month is usually better than the same month this time a year ago.

As long as you offer a quality piece for a fair price, treat everyone you deal with the way you would want to be treated, back every sale with the best customer service you can provide, you cant go wrong!

Thanks for the kind words grower, I will have more info on it and other great things happening next month, so be on the look out.

Got an awesome new product am gonna throw out there tomorrow, pls check back and see it, I gotta say I think its a first!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright, just got these loaded and wanna know what you all think, got two different kinds, one sweet persimmon and one black laminated, both are 100% wooden heads hand crafted and genuine, these are "Big Hitters" you can go to my home page to find em and go from there to get more pics an info. I am anxious to hear your thoughts!

Thank you.

BHPersimmonChoppedOutSC.jpg

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Not my style, but I could see that it would appeal to an avid golfer. Pretty cool looking and a neat way to use old golf clubs.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Not my style, but I could see that it would appeal to an avid golfer. Pretty cool looking and a neat way to use old golf clubs.

Thanks for sharing your feelings Mom, I hope they will do well, its gonna be interesting!

Hope to have something going on what we talked about here really soon!

Also gonna be looking into a very nifty on the go vape accessory that will work with the wooden/brass bats that I offer that will enable you to vape while on the move without any power!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Also gonna be looking into a very nifty on the go vape accessory that will work with the wooden/brass bats that I offer that will enable you to vape while on the move without any power!

:cool: you don't say......you might be finally giving me an excuse to buy one of your bats and dugouts there Ed! I couldn't justify it before since I no longer combust,, but now......

momofthegoons,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
+1 No longer combust but always looking at new ways to vape :D

Lo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:

:cool: you don't say......you might be finally giving me an excuse to buy one of your bats and dugouts there Ed! I couldn't justify it before since I no longer combust,, but now......

I hope to be holding something in my hand late next week, they are gonna be very interesting!

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

Ed,

Great to hear you you have new things coming down the pipeline!

Have you ever thought about making wooden stems to work with the Magic Flight Launch Box?

I imagine it would be a little tough because of the small diameter.

Thanks!

collegerower,

Beezleb

I would like have to a lb "special ed" edition with some of the cool woods it would be amazing providing the wood is usable.

One can dream, one can dream.

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
collegerower said:
Ed,

Great to hear you you have new things coming down the pipeline!

Have you ever thought about making wooden stems to work with the Magic Flight Launch Box?

I imagine it would be a little tough because of the small diameter.

Thanks!

I have never seen a LB in person, just googled some images, need some better images to get a feel for it, the diameter wouldnt really be a problem at all. I may be able to do something like that, got some better shots of what it is, I would like to see and who knows maybe, just go from there.

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

Ed, I would love to see you make some tubes for it. I am sure there would be a large market too. Give it some thought.

Let me know if there is anything I could help with!

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
You know, it's funny....when JDSupreme made his home made wooden tubes for his LB, the first thing I thought of was Ed. Just to give you a frame of reference, it was post #7990.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909&p=160

I'm not sure what the inner/outer diameter was of the dowel he used. Perhaps he wouldn't mind you emailing him?

I could spin those, just need dimensions is all, those look easy enough. I have been so busy in the shop lately and doing so much networking here and there in various forums and such for my anniversary celebration shit thats going on in February, that I have been getting behind in a couple areas. I am gonna spend a couplea solid days out there this week spinning out tubes.

Have already spun a few Afzelia and Leopard wood, they look great, wanna turn a few more species and get things popping this department!

Am going to the CHAMPS Show in Vegas in a couple of weeks, thats where everyone in the industry will be, been trying to get ready for that, and with all the rest of the great stuff happening next month, its gonna be alota fun!

I need dimensions!!!!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Mom, I said I was gonna get busy int the tubes this week, started pulling out wood to work in and got out that Mahoe board I have had sittin back for a while, wow I havent seen it in a while and forgot how remarkable it is, its gonna have alot of dark heartwood tubes, that will vary in color from green/blue/purple, the outer sapwood is milky white, its a great contrast from one to the other, not a whole lot of that on either side, the two tone pieces are gonna be fewer.

I have a pic of this board as the background for the MahoeZap Ricked made for me, I posted it somewhere in there at Ricks, you saw it just might not have really looked at the board, its very sweet though.

I am getting excited about these and look forward to your response.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I will have to go and comb through Rick's thread and see it. I loved those Mahoe Zaps and to my knowledge, there is only one left......which I covet by the way.....
A Mahoe tube might soften the angst that it isn't mine.... :lol:

edit: took me a while, but I found it!
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1008&p=58

post #2899

It's a beauty Ed! I'm looking forward to seeing what you spin from this!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
A lot has been happening here at Eds TnT, I have received great blessings this last 4 years, met a whole lot of people, made many new friends, and do so look forward to so much more in the coming future. I am very thankful to all my customers, you all are what has made this idea of mine grow from that an idea to a prosperous business that continues to exceed and surprise me every week that goes by!!!

To Celebrate this I would like to offer a 15% off coupon on every order this month of February, all you have to do is enter the word - Lorenzo in the coupon box at check out, as well as the free shipping you get on every order, and when you spend more than $50 you get a free Eds TnT Black Walnut Toke, sounds like a good deal to me!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom