very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
pinoy said:
a taller dugout with a storage compartment for herb and for the other side instead of a bat, modify it to fit a tube.

Now I get it, it would have to be significantly larger to accommodate for the tube, I will give it some thought.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I think this sounds interesting too. But I would imagine that because of the increased size, they could run pretty expensive.

Ed, I just saw that you had sent me an email to my forum account. Sent you my other email address to get back with me.

momofthegoons,

Gunky

pinoy said:
a taller dugout with a storage compartment for herb and for the other side instead of a bat, modify it to fit a tube.

Yeah that sounds really interesting. I have some of Ed's walnut tubes which work fine with Woodeez and PD. Another thought: how about a dugout which accomodates a standard plastic log vape vapor tube? I think they are all about the same length, aren't they?

Gunky,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
I think this sounds interesting too. But I would imagine that because of the increased size, they could run pretty expensive.

Ed, I just saw that you had sent me an email to my forum account. Sent you my other email address to get back with me.

You are right Mom, more lumber = more price!

I sent ya one back not long after I got that one from ya regarding your other account, hope you saw and am eager to read you thoughts!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Gunky said:
pinoy said:

Yeah that sounds really interesting. I have some of Ed's walnut tubes which work fine with Woodeez and PD. Another thought: how about a dugout which accomodates a standard plastic log vape vapor tube? I think they are all about the same length, aren't they?

That would make for a smaller box for sure, I will run it through my head.

I have quite alot of products that I offer in various species, still the only guy here at Ed's TnT, as I said Mrs. Ed helps out doing administrative things but as far as the wood work its all me. Sometimes with all that I do offer, when I run out of something its only because I havent had time to make any to replace em.

Help is hard to find, good dependable help is even harder!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
midnight rider said:
ed your woods are great.
your pipes are a steal compared to head shop prices :D

Thanks for the kind words, I try to offer as many different species as possible, no two pieces are alike and alota good times can be had with any of them.

I offer a fair piece for a fair price, some say they are more than fair but thats all up to the customer!

Ed's TnT,
Ed's TnT said:
I have quite alot of products that I offer in various species, still the only guy here at Ed's TnT, as I said Mrs. Ed helps out doing administrative things but as far as the wood work its all me. Sometimes with all that I do offer, when I run out of something its only because I havent had time to make any to replace em.

It seems to me like you keep up pretty Damn good for one man. I guess by now you got all your steps down and keepin up is just you working that hard to keep stuff in stock. One things for sure, if you see somethin at eds site then you better grab it cause these DO's move fast. Keep on keeping on cause imo you are rolling steady for one fellar. Plus everybody knows us Mississippians are workaholics. Peace.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Ed's TnT said:

It seems to me like you keep up pretty Damn good for one man. I guess by now you got all your steps down and keepin up is just you working that hard to keep stuff in stock. One things for sure, if you see somethin at eds site then you better grab it cause these DO's move fast. Keep on keeping on cause imo you are rolling steady for one fellar. Plus everybody knows us Mississippians are workaholics. Peace.

"I'm workn harder than a 100 black mules in Mexico"

Thanks for the words of encouragement, they are much appreciated.

Got that review in Treating Yourself Magazine, just got the mag in my hands yesterday, got a two page layout in the center of the mag, sweet cover mention, and an awesome interview I am sure you're gonna like to read. Gotta take some pics and post the content, I hope you will have a look. I am really excited bout the future. Got the big CHAMPS show coming up in Vegas middle of next month, should be alota fun. Gonna meet alot of people I have only spoken to my email or by phone, itll be nice to put faces with the names. Maybe one day I can put your face with your name Panic, we need to get together and wet a hook and burn a bowl!

Better Dayz are ahead of us all, many blessings are in our futures!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:

Just sent ya another email Mom, pls do holla back at me!

Ed's TnT,
Hell yea I am down with that bro. I don't discriminate, I do all types of fishing. I used to practically live on the river during college. Just get up with me whenever and I will fill up a toke.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Hell yea I am down with that bro. I don't discriminate, I do all types of fishing. I used to practically live on the river during college. Just get up with me whenever and I will fill up a toke.

Bet!

Ed's TnT,

reece

Hey, I got my replacement Black and White Ebony tube yesterday. I gotta admit, when I first saw it, I was disappointed because I got used to the first one (the look). After session number two I was in love all over again.

Excellent customer service. Folks like you and Rick (and other manufacturers at FC) are renewing my faith.

Thanks ED.

reece,

reece

A small crack developed after a few days. Of my three tubes from Ed, it is the only one that had that happen.

reece,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
reece said:
A small crack developed after a few days. Of my three tubes from Ed, it is the only one that had that happen.

Reece does have 3, have sold quite a few and have just had one come back with a crack so far, I give a 90 day replacement guarantee thing that if for any reason a piece from Ed's TnT does develop a crack or if something breaks, I will replace it for free of offer you a complete refund if you prefer.

Wood is a beautiful gift from Mother Nature that can last for a lifetime, and yet it can as fragile as an egg!

Main thing is, I stand behind all my work and if for some reason your not happy, email me, lets talk about it!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
reece said:
Excellent customer service. Folks like you and Rick (and other manufacturers at FC) are renewing my faith.

Thanks ED.

Thank you for these kind words, I appreciate you putting my name next to Ricks, he does and has offered hella customer service there at Zapville for an awful long time, not a whole lot of people here know about my CS, thanks again for spreading the word!

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

Ed, have you ever thought about offering a FC discount?

I love your products. Really fun to think about.

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
collegerower said:
Ed, have you ever thought about offering a FC discount?

I love your products. Really fun to think about.

Hello and thank you for your question, I have thought of doing something here as far a discount and such, I have a whole lot thats gonna be happening next month.

Ed's TnT is beginning its 5th year in business online, I have been very fortunate to have made it this long online, the internet is the most competitive market out there and to be still making money after a year or so is a big deal, to still be doing it after 4 years and growing, is truly a blessing!

I have just gotten a copy of the new Treating Yourself Magazine where I got a front cover mention and a 2 page layout in the middle, very very thankful to Marco for that, I hope to have some pics and links up within the week, also am working with quite a few forums gonna be doing giveaways and such there as well as my website, gonna implement a couple discounts here and there, as well as all the deals and such I already offer should make this February a great month for a celebration.

So keep your eye out and holla at me if you have any questions or concerns!

Ed's TnT,

Beezleb

Saw when you first came here, seen your business grow a bit. I am in essence an old business management consulting guy so that is my basic perspective.

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
Saw when you first came here, seen your business grow a bit. I am in essence an old business management consulting guy so that is my basic perspective.

Ah, I got it, I appreciate your words of encouragement you leave from time to time, you have seen my biz grow, its a wonderful thing, thanks again for stopping by and your words as well!

Ed's TnT,
Anybody gotta digger bat, I see ya got em in your shop ed. Just wondering how they hold up, I have had other bats that flake off the paint and all. Just wondering if anybody had used a digger bat cause I don't like paint in my stuff.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Anybody gotta digger bat, I see ya got em in your shop ed. Just wondering how they hold up, I have had other bats that flake off the paint and all. Just wondering if anybody had used a digger bat cause I don't like paint in my stuff.

Well, I havent used one myself, I have sold many, havent had anyone come back with the paint issue yet, I am tough on my bats, I beat mine all to hell, after a while they do loose their paint due to my harsh treatment, but you know thats all my fault. They are hella diggers and they dont cost to damn much so you can try it and let me know how it works for ya, if you like.

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom