very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
for the occasional combustive urge -
this guy ed makes really nice simple wood pipes with an assortment of different woods.
check it out check it outers...

www.edstnt.com

shipping is free and he even throws in some cool freebies....

image67131.jpg

jeffp,

PerseusStoned

Looks cool, thanks for passing that along. Its neat the so many different types of woods are being advertised and pushed.

PerseusStoned,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
You're welcome - I think it's a good find, the pipes are beautiful and inexpensive with a variety of different woods.
Turns out he has a bit of a following scattered throughout the web.
I'm also curious if he makes the wood grinders that he advertises - if so, I bet they're very high quality.

(It's good to at least have a nice pipe for example the hash you glean from wand residue...)

jeffp,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Thanks! I didn't know what a dugout was until today. It is very useful. The Zebrawood one will soon be added to my collection. :ninja:

quomist,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Yep. It's split into two sections. One spring loaded side that holds the bat and the other side is for grounded up herb.

Open up the lid to the dugout, the bat pops out, you put it into the hole that holds the herb and twist and some will go into the bat. Then light for a one hitter or two.

Nothing like carrying an emergency toke on you when you're out all day.

quomist,

PerseusStoned

Regardless of the quality, I don't know if I ever would trust a wooden grinder. Bad things can happen if that ever starts to chip (albeit worse things would happen if your metal one did, luckily I find that a lot less likely). I'd be interested to know if the different types of wood resulted in clearly different tastes (for combustion).

PerseusStoned,

mnmlh

That glass cigarette bat is pretty cool. I like the stealthiness of the cig colored ones.

mnmlh,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I probably could live without a dugout since I hardly *smoke* MJ but I like the pipes alot.
With all the vapes, etc., that I have lying around, a few weeks ago some people were over, this guy who never saw any of this stuff before, as I was demonstrating, said, "hey man you're like the inspector gadget of weed."
thought that was really funny...

jeffp,

indigal

Amongst the corn
I spotted this guys stuff when I was looking for a Xmas gift, very cool woods.

But I ended up getting the dugout from this guy:

http://www.etsy.com/feedback_public.php?user_id=6365370

His shop is closed for just a little while as he's moving, but nice woods, great craftsmanship and really great prices. If I still combusted, I would get one for myself.. I've been tempted to get one anyway, but it just wouldn't see any use.

indigal,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello all, I finally got around to getting in on this Jeff. Thank you. Not sure what I can say and cant about my stuff, dont wanna step on any toes, but if you got any questions pls feel free to ask.

Ed's TnT,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi Ed! Welcome to FC :) Don't think you'll step on too many toes around here since many of us don't actually combust anymore....but some still do!!

The woods are very lovely though! If I still smoked... LOL!

Anyhow, enjoyed looking at your work!!

Lo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
hey ed - glad you could join us...
can you tell us anything about your wood grinders - what kind of wood, etc?

pet%2Bcopy%2B2.jpg

jeffp,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and thank you for the welcome. I do appreciate that. I am glad you had a chance to see my work and dig it as well. I try to use the most unique and rarest from all corners of the earth. I have some amazing two toned Asian Amboyna Burl that I got from my newly found artist friend from Cali. You got to check this guy out - http://woodartthailao.com/Bowls.html he's the shit for sure. Amboyna is one of the worlds most rarest and most expensive woods, it is sold by the pound, not by the foot like traditionally. Very nice shit, your gonna have to check it out in the coming weeks. I dont make my grinders, unfortunately I dont have the time to do those. They are of high quality and like all the rest of my stuff, if you get it and your not happy with it send it back and I'll give you your money back, also I know that we are dealing with wood and also that shit happens and if it does within 90 days, I will give you your money back. Ed's TnT is all me, there no one else, from web to wood, its nobody but me. Its a struggle to keep up these days, the net has opened up so many doors and provided so many blessings.

Better days are ahead my friend!!!!

I hope I have been helpful and pls do holla at me anytime.

Ed
www.edstnt.com

http://edstnt.com/index_files/image1781.png

Ed's TnT,
Ed's TnT said:
Hello and thank you for the welcome. I do appreciate that. I am glad you had a chance to see my work and dig it as well. I try to use the most unique and rarest from all corners of the earth. I have some amazing two toned Asian Amboyna Burl that I got from my newly found artist friend from Cali. You got to check this guy out - http://woodartthailao.com/Bowls.html he's the shit for sure. Amboyna is one of the worlds most rarest and most expensive woods, it is sold by the pound, not by the foot like traditionally. Very nice shit, your gonna have to check it out in the coming weeks. I dont make my grinders, unfortunately I dont have the time to do those. They are of high quality and like all the rest of my stuff, if you get it and your not happy with it send it back and I'll give you your money back, also I know that we are dealing with wood and also that shit happens and if it does within 90 days, I will give you your money back. Ed's TnT is all me, there no one else, from web to wood, its nobody but me. Its a struggle to keep up these days, the net has opened up so many doors and provided so many blessings.

Better days are ahead my friend!!!!

I hope I have been helpful and pls do holla at me anytime.

Ed
www.edstnt.com

http://edstnt.com/index_files/image1781.png
Hi Ed,

Welcome to FC! I just ordered a glass bat from you yesterday, nice to see you are only one state west of me! I need it for a cruise next month since vaping equipment would be too hard to camouflage.

I like the looks of most of those dugouts quite a bit, specifically the zebrawood and leopardwood. Will probably get one to replace my old ones. Have you thought about doing any in all wood (no metal) as in no spring or anything to set off metal detectors and such? I know the twist design would make it harder, but the old slider-style would work.

Howie Feltersnatch,
Howie Feltersnatch,

max

Out to lunch
I like your selection of woods and your craftsmanship Ed. Makes me wish I still smoked. Maybe I'll buy something, admire it for a while, then see if I can force myself to gift it. :lol:

max,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I don't want to be a bad influence on FC, but I took a few hits from one of Ed's pipes before a full vaping session the other night and well, they work well together!

jeffp,
jeffp said:
I don't want to be a bad influence on FC, but I took a few hits from one of Ed's pipes before a full vaping session the other night and well, they work well together!
I know what you mean. "Fuck Combustion" and all that!:o

I agree though. There are still some bennies to burning for me. There are times when I am in fact looking for that "couch lock" to kick back and drop out and I just cannot justify the cost of a high-quality variable temp. unit to get there. Hell the price of a Volcano is more than a set of tires for the SUV!

My little "binger" (dugout with pinch hitter) in various incarnations has gotten me through much of the last 20 years and I do still love the taste of smoking. Granted I have replaced about 85% of my consumption with the MyrtleZap and am extremely pleased but the dugout is staying.

Really looking forward to this ceramic bat from Ed.

Howie Feltersnatch,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
That Quartz hitter is on its way, I just put the chicken in the pot my friend! I got to honest with you guys I have never used a vaporizer or know anything about it. But the more I read from you guys and how much you dig it, I am intrigued. I got to say that its got to be awful hard to beat the taste from a fluffy green nugget when you put the fire to it and slowly inhale.

If you aint chocking, you aint tokn!!

I am going to have to look into this vapor shit. You might got something there.

Ed's TnT,

flanman

Ed's TnT said:
That Quartz hitter is on its way, I just put the chicken in the pot my friend! I got to honest with you guys I have never used a vaporizer or know anything about it. But the more I read from you guys and how much you dig it, I am intrigued. I got to say that its got to be awful hard to beat the taste from a fluffy green nugget when you put the fire to it and slowly inhale.

If you aint chocking, you aint tokn!!

I am going to have to look into this vapor shit. You might got something there.
i thought the same thing but damn there is quite a flavor difference, tastes a lot cleaner. doesn't change the fact that i'll most like end up ordering a dugout from your site though seeing as they are damn good looking and i still burn when i'm not home with my vap.

flanman,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Ed... You have not truly tasted the flavor of your herb until you've vaped it in a good vape!! I lit shit on fire for decades not knowing about vaporizers. Everytime a friend tries the vape for the first time that is the first thing they all comment upon is how wonderful the taste is :) I do hope you'll give it a whirl!! You might likey!

Lo,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Hey Ed! I wanted one of those Amboyna Burl Dugouts but I saw you were sold out and went and bought a Zebrawood one. Looking forward to carrying it on me.

For me the best flavour was always from joints until I started vaping.

quomist,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom