very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, hope all is well out there. Havent had any Bocote Tokes in a while, just made some and had em shot, these make for a sweet combo, already sold a couple as Christmas gifts, this is a very nice wood, some of you have it in tubes, dugouts and tokes are really impressive in this species.

BocoTokesChoppedOut3b.jpg

BocoDugoutChoppedOut1b.jpg

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thank you Vito, the markings in the species are really rich! This is one of my favorite woods to work.

You have a tube in this right?

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
No, no yet I don't.
My "grained" Zap Vapor Tube is actually Cocobolo, not Bocote.. a similar grain... in my mind I think of Cocobolo as Bocotes "Blushing Cousin"!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
No, no yet I don't.
My "grained" Zap Vapor Tube is actually Cocobolo, not Bocote.. a similar grain... in my mind I think of Cocobolo as Bocotes "Blushing Cousin"!

Ah I like that thought as well V, nice! I thought for sure you did, it is a very unique species.

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Ed, the pix of your work are soooooo nice! The actual products tend to be even nicer than the pix! :brow:

Got my order in this morning, as we discussed via email. I think people on our holiday shopping list are going to be so pleased! As always, thanks for the wonderful products and service! :peace:

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
beach bum said:
Ed, the pix of your work are soooooo nice! The actual products tend to be even nicer than the pix! :brow:

Got my order in this morning, as we discussed via email. I think people on our holiday shopping list are going to be so pleased! As always, thanks for the wonderful products and service! :peace:

Thanks Bum, you know I appreciate ya! Cant wait til you see in em in your hands, pls let me know what you think, I wish you a great day!

Ed's TnT,
Ed how hard would it be to make those dugout compatible with the herb-iron? Could I just jam an SS screen in there to stop from any shake pulling through? Would the hot glass on wood still cause off gassing?

biojuggernaut,

beach bum

Ed, your website always makes me feel like a kid in a candy store - so much good stuff to drool over that sometimes it's tough making a decision! :o

Can't wait to see the new pieces and check out the new BABs. Have tried all the standard BABs (like 'em all, but our absolute favorites are the blackberry/sage and the lavender), can't wait to check out the magnolia and natural Hawaiian!

beach bum,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I got some of the Hawaiian natural BAB with my last order from Ed. Just love it. It has a real nice bee's wax smell to it, sort of like honey. I think it's my favorite.

momofthegoons,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I got the new Magnolia.
Patty just loves it!
Peach is still my all time favorite, but on Moms word, I will be trying some of the Hawaiian. ;)

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
biojuggernaut said:
Ed how hard would it be to make those dugout compatible with the herb-iron? Could I just jam an SS screen in there to stop from any shake pulling through? Would the hot glass on wood still cause off gassing?

It should work with any of my bats and dugouts, you would just pack a load in the bat and then place the iron at the end right, them glass or hot end of the iron shouldnt even be anywhere near wood, not sure I follow.

I would have to agree with Mom, on the Natural, it has a pleasing honey aroma, I really dig it! I appreciate you looking over my web Bum, I put you together some great combo's yesterday, in one of the combo's the dugout has a couplea so bright eyes that stand out in the piece, made a toke to match with its own eye, and even on such a small bat I found the last one that had an eye for the match, am sure youll like em also!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Can't wait to see 'em, Ed! I bet our friends are going to be so pleased with their holiday presents. Some folks are just hard to buy for, but it became a "no brainer" with your site (as we have friends who still combust - so we wanted to give them a way to do it that was a little more "classic").

As for the BABs and the tube...well...those are ours and we are psyched! ;)

beach bum,
Ed's TnT said:
biojuggernaut said:

It should work with any of my bats and dugouts, you would just pack a load in the bat and then place the iron at the end right, them glass or hot end of the iron shouldnt even be anywhere near wood, not sure I follow.

Uh http://herbiron.com/AM.php?/users/awp.php?ln=110168&p=intro

Im SORRY I didn't mean to say a dugout I meant to say a toke. One of those beautiful wood bowls throughout this thread ^ could they work with this?

EDIT: I tried to send you the link to the vape attatchment specifically but its just the front page. You're going to have to click on shop and then the vape accessory to get the whole scheme of the thing. Give me your two cents because I think they would work well together?

biojuggernaut,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
biojuggernaut said:
Ed's TnT said:
biojuggernaut said:

Uh http://herbiron.com/AM.php?/users/awp.php?ln=110168&p=intro

Im SORRY I didn't mean to say a dugout I meant to say a toke. One of those beautiful wood bowls throughout this thread ^ could they work with this?

EDIT: I tried to send you the link to the vape attatchment specifically but its just the front page. You're going to have to click on shop and then the vape accessory to get the whole scheme of the thing. Give me your two cents because I think they would work well together?

You are reffing to the vape attachment/glass sleeve kinda thing??? I think it would work, wood combusts at a higher temp than herb, I think starting at 560, most of my pipes are of a really dense species and should be able to handle the temp, its gonna be significantly less than the 560 right? They are not really expensive, all my pieces but the amboyna are only $12.79. I feel pretty confident they could handle the task. Whats your thoughts? How well does it do it a glass pipe or even a metal one? have you ever hit em like that?

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

The pieces arrived yesterday, Ed...and they are stunning! The set with the "eyes" is so cool, it's almost a shame we don't combust (or we'd keep it for ourselves!). Some friends are going to be very happy with their holiday presents!

Oh...and the tube...love it!!!!!!! What a crazy grain that wood has! :)

Thank you so much (as always) for the fine craftsmanship and excellent service!

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning and good deal Bum, glad you like the combos, just received a bocote stick yesterday, really nice figure and eyes, I love eyes! Am glad you like the tube also, sure it fits in well with your collection.

Got a really cool review of my work here - cannacentral pls check it out!

Have been really busy turning lb stems lately, been eyeing that 2 century old sinker cypress I have, wanna try and make some dugouts from it within the next few weeks, those should be beauties.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Placed an order to day for a Christmas present for my son. Ed has some real nice combos; a dugout, bat, and toke. Went with the bocote, which is one of my favorite woods. For those of you who don't know, Ed is offering 20% off right now on his site. Just don't be a fool and forget to hit the apply button for the discount to take. I think I've forgotten all but one order. :lol: Never a big deal though as Ed takes care of me.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks mom, beachbum ordered the same combo a little back, sure she will atest to your feelings also, thanks again!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

You read my mind, Ed! Mom, the bocote combo is stunning - I actually ordered 2 as gifts. Gave one to the recipient earlier this week - person was blown away by the grain and how well the pieces matched as a set (Ed - you did an awesome job getting those pieces matched!). Hope your son loves his gift! :)

beach bum,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This post is long overdue, but I just got around to getting this wrapped and thought I'd post a pic first. I got this Bocote dugout combo for my son for Christmas.... he's gonna love it! Ed threw in a few goodies too. Thanks Ed and have a wonderful Christmas!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Beautiful combo there Mom, thanks for the post, seems like the top is loosening on ya. Sure its nothing serious, you know I will get ya fixed up!

I hope all is well out there and wish all a Merry Christmas!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom