very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I feel ya mom that's all it could be, just a stash box with a twist top lid that stores a tube, the stash box could hold quite a bit though if you wanted.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
momofthegoons said:
....Have I lost my mind? :lol:
I think I saw a mind roll by a few miles back... was that yours?.. I shoulda grabbed it for you!
I like the idea of a unique and wooden way to display Ed's stems!
Cant wait to see the pouches hit town. :)

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Have to agree...I'm looking forward to the pouches too. There are times that I go back and forth between places and these will be a real nice way to transport them.

Edit to add:

Why yes Vito, I believe it was! If it comes back around, would you kindly redirect it back to me?

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
The more I think about this idea its sounds mo betta! Who says my tubes have to be so damn long, they could be a little shorter, the box doesn't have to be that damn large, it may work just fine!!!! Will give it more thought.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Atta boy Ed! I was hoping you might. Maybe these would have to be custom order if they are really expensive. In any case, I thought it might be a cool idea. So keep on thinking about it! ;)

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright, finally got these finished and back from the photographer. I have been buying this species for 5 years and had enough to finally work. This wood is notorious for having voids and inclusions, cut em out and filled them with the finest turquoise. These are gonna be pricey, they are super rare and I can assure you that you will never see anything like this in anyone's hands ever!

California BuckEye Burl
BEBDO2b.jpg

edit to add mo info!

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Damn Ed's.....
WOW!
You outdid yourself.. no kidding... those are EXTREME! :o
I am duly impressed!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks again V, you can go and check out the rest of the images at my website, they are loading this moment. I have a few other there that really show all sides. Even updated a few older species with bright clear images. The pics tell the story, the better the pic, the more you can see it for yourself!

Ed's TnT,

Durbs

Boere Verdamper
There are some really, really nice creations there! I'll certainly consider adding one to my collection. :)

Durbs,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind words Durbs! Thats what its all about! Had to order some Cocobolo, its gotten really expensive lately, had alot of it mixed with creamy sapwood and vibrant heartwood, cant wait to make pipes and tubes and such from it. Cocobolo is one of my favorite species. Pls holla at me before you do anything so I can make sure you get the best of your selection. Thanks again!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow check out these pics I just got back from my guy,

Zebrawood Tokes
ZebraTokesChoppedOutJPEG1.jpg

Cocobolo Tokes
CocoTokesChoppedOutJPEG2.jpg

Purpleheart Tokes
PHTokesChoppedOutJPEG2.jpg

OOO and these cool Mississippi Original Dugouts
OriginalDOChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Hope you all like!

Ed's TnT,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I just had a look at your website and I saw lots of pretty wooden gadgets there, really liked the Buckeyed Burl dugouts. Do you ship these items to Europe, Ed?

OhTheAgony,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Holy Cow Ed! Those dugouts are insane. Really love the turquoise in the Buckeye Burl.
The tokes are really pretty too. Just need to find a way to vaporize with them. What size is the hole?

Alan,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
OhTheAgony said:
I just had a look at your website and I saw lots of pretty wooden gadgets there, really liked the Buckeyed Burl dugouts. Do you ship these items to Europe, Ed?

Hello Agony, you bet I ship worldwide for FREE!!! I appreciate the kind words really, thank you. I will do my best to see that you get the best of your selection.

Thanks Alan for your kind words also, you know I appreciate em, just as much as I appreciate those I do enjoy when I get a fresh nug, stuff it in one of my pieces and set it a blaze!!! I dig those kinda hits!! My bowl hole is kinda small at 1/2" x 1/2" or so deep, these nifty little pieces pack a hella wallop, and damn sure make for a good time. I am cooking something for vapor now, just takes time to put it all together. Thanks again for your appreciation.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I hope you all like these as much as I do, I have made only just a handful of these Amboyna Tokes over the years, I have quite a bit now and thought about making some available to everyone, these are not yet loaded at my site or shopping cart, that will happen soon, just been itching to show em off.

AmboynaTokes2b.jpg

AmboynaTokes1b.jpg

Ed's TnT,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ed's TnT said:
OhTheAgony said:

Hello Agony, you bet I ship worldwide for FREE!!! I appreciate the kind words really, thank you. I will do my best to see that you get the best of your selection.

I've never noticed your reply until now. I looked for one in your Wooden Vapor Tubes thread because I thought I'd posted there, but when I didn't see my post there I figured I just hadn't pressed enter after typing it or something. Stoners thing I guess :lol:

That's awesome anyways, I don't see that a lot especially in this price range. I'll be back as soon as I've created new funds, got some other priorities atm I'm afraid. The new pipes look amazing too btw!

OhTheAgony,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Wow Ed..
The Amboyna Tokes are gorgeous.
Even though I don't combust, I can see how these could make exquisite gifts for loved ones.. or even a great way to tell someone thanks.
Damn Christmas is around the corner!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Take your time Agony, I still have a few of those in that specie.

Thanks Vito & Agony for the kind words, I really like these pieces, the two tone and blazing eyes are the shit!! Damn Christmas ain't that far off y'all!

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
A close up look at some of Ed's TNT MFLB wooden stems.
DSC00545.jpg

The long stems pictured are: Tiger Maple, Hawaiian Koa, PurpleHeart, and an Ultra Rare Black and White Ebony.
The Shorties are: Walnut, Cherry, PurpleHeart, and a rare collectors ZebraWood

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow nice pics here also Vito, really like the Ebony piece, sure you will also!

Have just finished loading my web and shopping cart, new pics have been loaded and the Amboyna Tokes are available for sale. I really like the way I am showing the Tokes now at my site, they are so in your face and are almost their natural size. I hope you all will go by and have a look.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
I love that ebony piece.. It surely is a rare beauty!

I gotta believe that Ebony being such a dense wood gives you a crisp flavor from the LB, very distinct, would you agree?

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
haha...Ed... I am working on a description for the feel of that Ebony.
It is definitely Natural.
It is Definitely Wood.
Somehow perhaps the two tone appearance has affected my psychological perspective.. or maybe Mother nature has her special way here......
When I use my MFLB with that Black/White Ebony Stem.. I get;
"A softened flavor, delivered in a crisp businesslike manner"
That is to say, The flavor and temp are cool on the tongue... and although the wood sensation is ever present, the aftertaste is always of that strain you vaped.

I am grateful that the Universe has granted me the time and the interest to appreciate these details, and also that this functional art exists... to enhance our experiences during our preferred activity...
Vaporization of MJ ;)

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
When I use my MFLB with that Black/White Ebony Stem.. I get;
"A softened flavor, delivered in a crisp businesslike manner"

That's the shit!!! A hella way to describe it! Thank you for the kind words V.

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom