Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Well that's why, I have used mine more in 4 days then you have since you bought it. No offence but you should have used it more before you did a review on it, could have saved me some money...

Worded that wrong, had to re-edit that. At the time, I'd used it about 15 times; most definitely more since I've shot the review. There's a warranty for a reason man. Can't help someone who's not willing to help themselves...

Herbal Ant

Worded that wrong, had to re-edit that. At the time, I'd used it about 15 times; most definitely more since I've shot the review. There's a warranty for a reason man. Can't help someone who's not willing to help themselves...

Other then your "There's a warranty for a reason man.", which is common sense, none of that post made sense. I was just posting my experience with the unit I purchased, am I not allowed to have my own opinions? Also how is the warranty even going to help me with any of my complaints besides the broken stir cap? Maybe the loose heating chamber, although I don't see how without replacing the whole unit.

Herbal Ant,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Other then your "There's a warranty for a reason man.", which is common sense, none of that post made sense. I was just posting my experience with the unit I purchased, am I not allowed to have my own opinions? Also how is the warranty even going to help me with any of my complaints besides the broken stir cap? Maybe the loose heating chamber, although I don't see how without replacing the whole unit.

You're definitely entitled your own opinions bro! Not talking down to you whatsoever, just letting you know that an awesome experience out of this thing is out there. You should make a warranty claim and see if you can get another one to try out..

As far as the cap goes, I show in my video that popping mine out was super easy, what are the notches that broke off on the stir cap? I'm trying to picture it in my head...I'm thinking of the grooves on the inside, but have a feeling I'm wrong.

I'll Agree with you, when you've got a full trench, closing the lid does take precision to close... but it's not a deal-breaker for me by any means...

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: OF

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

IMO, his post made complete sense, and if anything the warranty part would be the only part that did not make sense because you have a working unit. I also feel that while 15 times is not sufficient enough to speak for longevity of the unit, it is a more than reasonable number for conducting a good review of any/most vaporizer out there. Thats an average of a little over 1 use per day for 2 weeks which would give any novice plenty of time to work out the kinks and use it properly to conduct a review.

You are more than welcome to your opinion, i dont think its necessary to take out your frustation on theherbalreview who was just trying to help you. If your really that disappointed withyour purchase you can make some more appropriate posts here or elsewhere and eventually list it in the classified section once you meet the requirments and im sure you can get most if not all of your money back.

OF

Let me chime in as another satisfied owner.

No vape will be ideal for everyone of course, but I think it's safe to say that the majority of folks posting about it have been positive to very positive (even a few 'sub stoked' ones IIRC).

Perhaps service is a good idea? It's most likely a poor fit to the OPs wants but it doesn't hurt to confirm it's not defective......

OF

Herbal Ant

As far as the cap goes, I show in my video that popping mine out was super easy, what are the notches that broke off on the stir cap? I'm trying to picture it in my head...I'm thinking of the grooves on the inside, but have a feeling I'm wrong.

I'll Agree with you, when you've got a full trench, closing the lid does take precision to close... but it's not a deal-breaker for me by any means...

I don't know man, my screen cap was not easy, like I said it broke my tool when I tried to take it out to clean. With the stir cap there is 4 plastic prongs real close to the metal disc, one of them snapped while I was stirring it.

Like I said before, pretty much no one has had anything negative to say about it, that's mainly why I felt I had to post that. Just trying to inform the consumer on my experiences and give TRVB some constructive criticism so he can make his next one better then ever. :tup:

IMO, his post made complete sense, and if anything the warranty part would be the only part that did not make sense because you have a working unit. I also feel that while 15 times is not sufficient enough to speak for longevity of the unit, it is a more than reasonable number for conducting a good review of any/most vaporizer out there. Thats an average of a little over 1 use per day for 2 weeks which would give any novice plenty of time to work out the kinks and use it properly to conduct a review.

You are more than welcome to your opinion, i dont think its necessary to take out your frustation on theherbalreview who was just trying to help you. If your really that disappointed withyour purchase you can make some more appropriate posts here or elsewhere and eventually list it in the classified section once you meet the requirments and im sure you can get most if not all of your money back.

Well that is your opinion sir and I don't feel like I was taking my frustrations out on him, just defending my opinions. Even though he said he wasn't, it did kinda seem like he was talking(typing) down to me. It's very easy to misconstrue something in type, because you don't know the feeling or tone behind it.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Not only are you allowed to have your own opinions, I think TheHerbalReview was admirably restrained in responding to you. I see nothing from him or anyone else that denied your opportunity to post your opinion.

Even though he said he wasn't, it did kinda seem like he was talking(typing) down to me. It's very easy to misconstrue something in type, because you don't know the feeling or tone behind it.

Yes, sometimes it is easy to misconstrue the tone of a post. That's why you should be cautious in responding and not automatically assume the worst. As an impartial observer, I saw nothing condescending or disrespectful in TheHerbalReview's posts. I wouldn't say the same about yours, however. When you find yourself writing disclaimers like "no offence" and "no disrespect" then you almost certainly are giving offence and showing disrespect. How is telling him that "you should have used it more before you did a review on it, could have saved me some money" not showing disrespect? (Rhetorical question, I don't want to see an argument about this.)

We welcome your review even if it is negative. I happen to know that TherealVaporblunt takes criticism quite seriously without getting defensive, and the evolution of Vaporblunt designs shows how well he listens. The VB 2.0 isn't ideal for everyone—no vapourizer is—but you should realize that the absence of negative reviews is a pretty strong indicator that most owners are happy with the product. Some of your complaints are about how well it suits you, and instead of telling TheHerbalReview he should have used it more before posting his review, you should have posted a few simple questions before making your decision. Things like chamber size and shutoff time are personal preferences, and if they are that important to you and someone's review doesn't mention them, then it's your responsibility to ask about them.

pakalolo,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
herbalant...get ahold of trvb about your cap. At a minimum they will fix that, but you'll probably get better service than that. I have yet to see them not take care of a customer here...they really want happy customers.

I agree with pakalolo about the bowl size. That's a totally personal preference thing that gets into tolerance and how much we need to get at once. Every vape made seems to have someone complaining that the bowl is too big, too small, etc. If you have a high tolerance or are blowing large amounts of herb at once for whatever reason, I can see where the bowl size would bug you...it's pretty small. That's got to be the only reaason the battery life bugs you, because the VB2's battery life is one of its strong points when calculated by how many sessions you can get out of one charge.

Have you used it for oil? While it wasn't my favorite vape for flowers, my lhs owner loves oils and wouldn't give it back to me.

stickstones,

Herbal Ant

Sorry if I seemed like a jerk last night, I was gonna go back and do a little editing but it wont let me. I was just upset because all three of those things happened yesterday. Prong broke, then the cleaning tool, then the heating chamber came loose. I hope you can understand how I felt being it broke on the 4th day I had it and I hope no one holds a grudge against anything I said. :shrug:

My tolerance is kinda high, on account of my back being pretty messed up and in constant pain. Pain level will sit at a 6-7 all day if I don't medicate and sometimes spikes to an 8 or 9. :ugh: I have not tried oils in it yet though. I haven't used it since the heating chamber came loose because I don't want to accidentally vape the white material that is peeling off around the edges. Don't even know if it would still heat properly with it being loose like that. :(

Yesterday, the place I purchased it from said they could replace the cap and cleaning tool. I messaged them again when I noticed the heating chamber came loose but they have still yet to respond.

Herbal Ant,
Reactions: D33z

OF

Sorry if I seemed like a jerk last night, I was just upset because all three of those things happened yesterday.

Not worry. These things happen, too. Musta been two other guys, right?

I hope you get the easy to fix stuff sorted out quickly, IMO it's a solid product but like all such products 'not for everyone'?

Good luck with yours.

OF

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Sorry if I seemed like a jerk last night, I was gonna go back and do a little editing but it wont let me. I was just upset because all three of those things happened yesterday. Prong broke, then the cleaning tool, then the heating chamber came loose. I hope you can understand how I felt being it broke on the 4th day I had it and I hope no one holds a grudge against anything I said.:shrug:

This is the sort of post that wins you points with me. I don't think you had a problem with grudges anyway, but this certainly should remove any doubt. I can understand why you were upset, and I hope you get your issues resolved to your satisfaction.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Sorry if I seemed like a jerk last night, I was gonna go back and do a little editing but it wont let me. I was just upset because all three of those things happened yesterday. Prong broke, then the cleaning tool, then the heating chamber came loose. I hope you can understand how I felt being it broke on the 4th day I had it and I hope no one holds a grudge against anything I said. :shrug:

My tolerance is kinda high, on account of my back being pretty messed up and in constant pain. Pain level will sit at a 6-7 all day if I don't medicate and sometimes spikes to an 8 or 9. :ugh: I have not tried oils in it yet though. I haven't used it since the heating chamber came loose because I don't want to accidentally vape the white material that is peeling off around the edges. Don't even know if it would still heat properly with it being loose like that. :(

Yesterday, the place I purchased it from said they could replace the cap and cleaning tool. I messaged them again when I noticed the heating chamber came loose but they have still yet to respond.

Whom is it you are waiting for to respond?

TherealVaporblunt,

Herbal Ant

Theyoyokid1 on Ebay, I know Ebay can be sketchy with warranties but the post said,
*Vaporblunt authorized dealer!*
Only Authorized sellers can address warranty issues

They said they would replace the cap and tool, but they still haven't responded about the heating chamber. They are still selling them now, so far they have sold 43 of um and they have a 99.9% positive feedback. They just responded with, "Your replacement parts were sent today.", they didn't say anything about the heating chamber. Also they said 4 is only for oils, but it doesn't say that anywhere in the included guide. Also on page 7 you implied I could use it for wet product and several other members said they used it on 4 with the stir cap too. It just so happens that it did break right after I tried 4 cause the herb I was using was a bit damp...:\ So I'm confused now, is 4 not meant to be used with the stir cap or is the Ebay seller pulling my chain?

Herbal Ant,

Herbal Ant

5 is EO, 4 should be used with a stir cap. I know that vendor well, he is good for it. If you aren't satisfied with his service you can warranty directly with me if you'd like and I'll deal with him.

He didn't see the part of the message about the heating chamber so I just let him know about it again about 15 min ago, waiting for a response now. I would rather deal with you since it's your product, but like I said he already sent out the cap and tool. Just wondering what is gonna happen with the loose heating chamber and white stringy material peeling off around it?

Herbal Ant,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
He didn't see the part of the message about the heating chamber so I just let him know about it again about 15 min ago, waiting for a response now. I would rather deal with you since it's your product, but like I said he already sent out the cap and tool. Just wondering what is gonna happen with the loose heating chamber and white stringy material peeling off around it?

Without seeing it that will be tough to say, but most likely he will ask for pics and then issue you a return number, that is what we would do at least.

TherealVaporblunt,

zourdiesel

Watup watup! finally got my vapor blunt 2.0 in the mail! finally making the move to vaporizing after many years of being a pipe smoker. I like it, but i feel like im not hitting it right, I get a little visible vapor and a decent high, but i feel like i could be hitting it better? and whats the best way to use the extract attachment?

zourdiesel,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Watup watup! finally got my vapor blunt 2.0 in the mail! finally making the move to vaporizing after many years of being a pipe smoker. I like it, but i feel like im not hitting it right, I get a little visible vapor and a decent high, but i feel like i could be hitting it better? and whats the best way to use the extract attachment?

welcome to the forum...I just got some sr dz yesterday, so rock on! I don't know how familiar you are with vaporizing, but this is a conduction vape, so you are going to have to find the sweet spot that is somwhere in the slower range of your draw speed. Sip it like a cup of hot tea and take your time. Good luck!

OF

Sip it like a cup of hot tea and take your time. Good luck!

Hey, what the man just said. Sip at it and enjoy it for what it is. Follow what works, you'll figure out the best technique for your style and goods.

At it's heart, vaping is way different from blazing. Your pipe was destroying something like a half to 2/3 of the THC in your bud by turning it into other chemicals; that has mostly stopped now meaning the goods go further. More importantly, they vapor doesn't contain all the junk (much of it pretty toxic) combustion creates. In a funny way the rush of your body dealing with all that nasty stuff was part of getting off (at least to your mind). Like Pavlov's dogs your poor little brain doesn't fully recognize the THC and other good stuff because it isn't hurting as much. Seriously, you're not getting the familiar feedback signals.....but you're getting off, right?

Not to worry, your mind will learn the new rules quickly. It will find out that your eyes don't need to bleed and your nose flood just to get off.

You're well on your way to a better place, enjoy the trip.

Best wishes.

OF

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
but you're getting off, right?

Not to worry, your mind will learn the new rules quickly. It will find out that your eyes don't need to bleed and your nose flood just to get off.

OF

I had to read this very carefully 3X. All I could see was "you're getting off" and "Just got off". I get it now. :cheers: TRUE.

zourdiesel

thanks for the advice! I read these forums to help me make my decisions. i had bought a termovape t1 but it stopped working the next day. Just got vb 2.0 and got a micro vaped on the way. yea, soo ready to give up combusting weed! tastes so nasty especially compared to vape. any advice on using the concentrate attachment? not sure if i did it right...using self made qwiso...in texas so no access to quality extracts

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Run over to the T1 thread and figure it out!! You're missing out on something good... I've got a LV Evolution of theirs that I'm expecting sometime next week... they've done good with it.

Quetzalcoatl,

zourdiesel

^ i had contacted thermovape and they said to mail the core to them, just never got around to it. recently been getting into concentrates, but making my own since its still underground here in tx. thanks for the reassurance! will look into getting it fixed up!

zourdiesel,

zourdiesel

ok so i did a baseline wake n bake with the VB2 this morning. followed ur advice and was successful! got into a steady natural lung flow..I am successfully vaked! i feel so freee!!! no more lighters, stinky pipes, burnt crumbles, hacking up gloop, spraying probably toxic ozium....so happy...did try some qwiso in the concentrate attachment, not sure if i did it right, the oil dried up and seems to keep burning but isnt evaporating all the way...maybe the qwiso i made wasnt good...debating on whether to try hexane or bho...rambling..

zourdiesel,
Reactions: pakalolo
Top Bottom