Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Thanks for coming by the booth, I look forward to hearing your feedback of your expierence with your new toys!

Ps. Did my sales guys treat ya right?

Most definitely! You should give those guys a raise!!! :brow:

Seriously though, your guys were awesome. They immediately recognized FC when i mentioned it. After checking out the wt's, I was able to take one out with one of them (I wish I remembered their names. :huh:) to the medicating area for a spin (drawing several interested looks, I might add). The flavor was clean and the hit was silky smooth. I was sold.

When we got back to the booth I mentioned that I was having problems with my oil cup and I was given a new one, no hesitation. Awesome. :tup:

Great experience and great product. You guys are on the right track.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
18/14 reducers will be available soon. This will enable your vb2 to work with the 14mm water tools coming out for The Pinnacle.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: Globbs

mattstermh

Does this thing get you guys cooked out of your minds? I heard it's on the same level as some desktop vapes.

mattstermh,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
What's up moon-men? I can say Matt^^ I didn't think I was getting the same thickness of clouds as my HotBox vaporizer, but it was pretty funny; after hitting the Glass Water Tube attachment and shooting some clips for my review, I got so blitzed that I forgot to turn my camera off. I sat on my bed with the camera pointed at me for about 3 minutes. When I was editing out the bloopers, I caught myself on camera staring at it saying sarcastically, "I can tell you guys one thing, I'm baked as shit..." I think the fact that it is ingested in such a smooth manor, it feels like it's not even hitting you; but it DEFINITELY sneaks up.

VaporBLUNT 2.0 (Unboxing/Review)
Hope this helps. Feel free to as me any questions and I'll do my best to answer them/post pics.

mattstermh

Wow this thing looks amazing lol

I would say the biggest downside is the fact that it says "VaporBLUNT" right on the side... kinda kills any discreetness.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

mattstermh,

harmudge

Trvb, I've been eye'ing this bit of kit for a while now, and even more so after seeing TheHerbalReview's video above...but still a little un-decided.

I did originally have a pre-order in for a Cera, pre-Christmas but I think that, that idea is now fading because of the long waiting/back order time to receive the unit and various posters saying that the mouth piece get's mighty hot...one guy even added some sort of extension tubing thing to the mouth piece so he could use the vape...not that any of that will be a concern to you.

I have a couple of Q's for you if you don't mind -

1) I asked you a while back if you had any plans for a Euro distributor and you said that you would like that to happen....any update on that ?

2) I would really prefer a battery powered vape that I could change the battery's out myself, but obviously this unit isn't like that and that kind of turned me off this vape when I first read that, but it's still obviously on my possible purchase list.
Reason being is I live in the U.K and tbh could do without the hastle of having to clean and air-mail the unit back to you in the U.S for battery pack replacement....approximately how long does the power pack last before it is no good ?

3) Once the warranty has expired, how easy would it be for a non DIY guy like myself to replace the battery/power pack if at all ?

4) I know that you had a discount code available until the 1st of January for FC members....any current discounts or plans for discounts in the near future ?

5) I would really like the DLX package but not sure wither my penny's would stretch that far so would like to know if the essential oil set up (i.e bowl and glass extension) would also be workable with LL or is it only suitable for oil's ?

T.I.A...in anticipation for your reply.

harmudge,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations TheHerbalReview,

I liked the video but it failed to sustain my curiosity past the point where the screen-bucket "chamber" was removed: there's no view of what's beyond/behind...

Where does the fresh air comes from, what does the cannabic vapour go through? Those simple elementary matters (yet quite critical ones in any vaporizer!) seemed to have been of a lesser interest somewhat, perhaps the next video will address this aspect, hopefully.

What's the "transit" made of? Is it easy to reclaim from & clean?... Etc.

Still, nice video!

:peace:

Egzoset,

harmudge

Bumping, in the hope I can get a response to my Q's...we feel a little neglected over here TRVB...:huh:

harmudge,

OF

Bumping, in the hope I can get a response to my Q's...we feel a little neglected over here TRVB...:huh:

From the rules:
"No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient."

IMO asking a question does not obligate anyone to respond.

OF

OF,

harmudge

Sure OF...not really one for bumping myself, and I'm sure if it hadn't have been you it would have been someone else that mentioned it.

I know that asking Q's does not obligate anyone to respond, hence included in my post I said "in the hope I can get a response".
I know vendor or not, still does not obligate a response but if your trying to sell a product I think you need to be ready and willing to receive Q's and answer Q's as promptly as possible otherwise the £'s or $'s will go elsewhere.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Trvb, I've been eye'ing this bit of kit for a while now, and even more so after seeing TheHerbalReview's video above...but still a little un-decided.

I did originally have a pre-order in for a Cera, pre-Christmas but I think that, that idea is now fading because of the long waiting/back order time to receive the unit and various posters saying that the mouth piece get's mighty hot...one guy even added some sort of extension tubing thing to the mouth piece so he could use the vape...not that any of that will be a concern to you.

I have a couple of Q's for you if you don't mind -

1) I asked you a while back if you had any plans for a Euro distributor and you said that you would like that to happen....any update on that ?

2) I would really prefer a battery powered vape that I could change the battery's out myself, but obviously this unit isn't like that and that kind of turned me off this vape when I first read that, but it's still obviously on my possible purchase list.
Reason being is I live in the U.K and tbh could do without the hastle of having to clean and air-mail the unit back to you in the U.S for battery pack replacement....approximately how long does the power pack last before it is no good ?

3) Once the warranty has expired, how easy would it be for a non DIY guy like myself to replace the battery/power pack if at all ?

4) I know that you had a discount code available until the 1st of January for FC members....any current discounts or plans for discounts in the near future ?

5) I would really like the DLX package but not sure wither my penny's would stretch that far so would like to know if the essential oil set up (i.e bowl and glass extension) would also be workable with LL or is it only suitable for oil's ?

T.I.A...in anticipation for your reply.

Sorry buddy, I have had a hectic few weeks. You're right, I have lagged. Here is the problem. I do not have EU dist so all of your concerns are legitimate. I am working hard on EU dist, but I do not even have a potential on the table. Until you have a local guy to deal with, you will always face the challenges of shipping back.

As for DIY, it voids your warranty but isn't really that hard. Just be careful, but you are only changing a battery. EO cap is only for oils, but works on anything. You can def combust using EO bowl for anything other than EO. Hope this helps!!

TherealVaporblunt,

OF

Sure OF...not really one for bumping myself, and I'm sure if it hadn't have been you it would have been someone else that mentioned it.

Ah, so! You knew it was against the rules and did it anyway? Curious to see who would say what?

OF

OF,

harmudge

Ah, so! You knew it was against the rules and did it anyway? Curious to see who would say what?

OF

No...OF, I think you picked me up incorrectly.
I never completely knew it was against the rules...it's such a while since I read them, unless you had a photographic memory you are obviously going to forget some of the details....the rest of the rules as far as I'm aware are more inline with common manners and decency....be polite to other members etc etc.

So, as for your post "I never, just done it anyway" to be curious as to who would say what...I just knew from what I have saw elsewhere around here that the modd's don't really like bumping threads.
Maybe I should have just re-posted the original post but then again I may get some flak for double posting...all I was trying to do was to bump the thread from page 2 to page 1 in the hope that TRVB would look in, and see my questions...nothing more...nothing less....instead, I get a bit of hastle from a guy that has now started to look as though he has a vendetta going on against my posts...here and in other portables threads...it may be indirect but I can see through the nicety's and fluff.

I would also like to while I'm here, congratulate OF to his newly acquired position of Moderator here at FC...at least it looks like that.

@TRVB...no prob's, I realise your schedule must be a bit hectic...all these new products your bringing out, it's got to get hectic.
It's a shame on the Euro distributor, I think it's mainly down to the legislation not being friendly to MJ over here, hopefully this will change some day soon and thanks for answering the rest of my Q's....any news on another discount code for FC'ers in the near future ?...(cheeky I know, but you don't ask...you don't get...:D)

harmudge,

OF

No...OF, I think you picked me up incorrectly.
I never completely knew it was against the rules...

...I just knew from what I have saw elsewhere around here that the modd's don't really like bumping threads.

I would also like to while I'm here, congratulate OF to his newly acquired position of Moderator here at FC...at least it looks like that.

Oh, I think I get it. You weren't completely sure about the rules, but knew the Mods didn't like it........

And I'm sure you know I'm not a Mod here, just a Member who takes his agreement to abide by the rules I've agreed to abide by seriously......and one who appreciates that in others.

OF

OF,

SevoJetLife

I just received my VaporBlunt 2.0 this weekend and I have not had much success with technique. I have the temperature setting at 3 currently and I can only get visible vapor when using a "micro-hit" technique. Whenever I take a slow and steady draw it does not produce visible vapor.

-Therealvaporblunt or any one else that owns a VB2, do you have any suggestions as far as technique goes with this vape?

SevoJetLife,
Reactions: OF

makisupacurtain

I have been using my vaporblunt for a few months now, and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with it. The battery lasts for a number of sessions and it gets hot fairly quickly. The vapor is nice and thick and tasty, definitely tastier and smoother than the pax. The only thing the pax has over the VB is more stealth and slightly better ease of use.

I have tried the oil attachment a couple of times, and it works pretty well. Works best when the glass mouthpiece is slightly tilted and not fully sealed. You get nice smooth tasty oil vapor hits, and a little bit of oil seems to vape for a pretty long time. Its definitely a different experience than dabbing, tastes better imho.

As an owner of a cloud, I was happy too see the 18mm connection offered for the VB. I hate traveling with my cloud, but I love water filtrated vapor. I did not expect the VB to get hits like the cloud, but I was disappointed to find that getting any kind of decent hit with VB with the 18mm attachment was nearly impossible. I tried with regular tubes as well as hydratubes, both failed equally to produce any substantial vapor.

I get great milky vapor hits with the VB when using it with the normal setup. But I am definitely not impressed with it when using the 18mm attachment. I believe that the attachment changing the configuration so that the draw comes from the other end of the VB than usual, is what makes it lack in comparison to the normal configuration.

Overall, I would and have recommended the VB to people as a great portable for oils and flowers. However, I would say dont expect it to be a portable cloud, because it is not. Also do not waste your money on the 18mm pong attachment, I wish I hadn't.

OF

I just received my VaporBlunt 2.0 this weekend and I have not had much success with technique. I have the temperature setting at 3 currently and I can only get visible vapor when using a "micro-hit" technique. Whenever I take a slow and steady draw it does not produce visible vapor.

-Therealvaporblunt or any one else that owns a VB2, do you have any suggestions as far as technique goes with this vape?

First off, howdy, welcome to the Forums. Sorry it's when you're having troubles, but that's the common way it happens. I hope you stay around to play once you get this sorted out.

From the sounds of it, you're having herb issues. You want well cured (dry even) and finely ground. Not dust, you need to draw through it but you also want it packed in a bit snug since it's a conduction vape where most of the work is done by the bud in actual contact with the mesh of the walls. Everything else is cooler. So we need good contact to get high volume but need to draw easily to get it out.

If you're not well cured energy is robbed to dry it out. This slows the rate a lot. Likewise, poor contact means slow transfer of heat and slow production.

Try it dryer and plenty fine. Level 3 is fine (I usually run 2), expect vapor in the first 2 minutes, solidly soon after with a good load. Don't forget to use the knob to stir.

Good luck.

OF

SevoJetLife

First off, howdy, welcome to the Forums. Sorry it's when you're having troubles, but that's the common way it happens. I hope you stay around to play once you get this sorted out.

From the sounds of it, you're having herb issues. You want well cured (dry even) and finely ground. Not dust, you need to draw through it but you also want it packed in a bit snug since it's a conduction vape where most of the work is done by the bud in actual contact with the mesh of the walls. Everything else is cooler. So we need good contact to get high volume but need to draw easily to get it out.

If you're not well cured energy is robbed to dry it out. This slows the rate a lot. Likewise, poor contact means slow transfer of heat and slow production.

Try it dryer and plenty fine. Level 3 is fine (I usually run 2), expect vapor in the first 2 minutes, solidly soon after with a good load. Don't forget to use the knob to stir.

Good luck.

OF

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I will be back with more questions in the future.

I'll see if your advice works and hopefully I can share my opinions on this vape because I really like it so far.

SevoJetLife,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Hi everybody,
I see some happy owners here. I'm thinking about buying this unit, TRVB is setting up a very nice product line... Maybe you can help me decide:
  • Will the charger work with 220 v?
  • Can you use the normal mouthpiece with the oil attachments, or just the big glass straw? I don't feel like going around with that piece...
  • Have you used it with bubble hash?
  • How many loads can you do with one full charge? 15-20?:haw: I have some heavy duty days ahead, good battery is the main reason I'm lookint ag VB 2
TIA

overvaped,

NYC5IKH5jabi

Hey I just got the vaporblunt 2.0 and after THREE days of moderate use two of the the plastic prongs have melted off or broken off the stir cap leaving two left... For all my reasoning I can't get the oil attachment to work. The glass straw gives a restricted flow like sucking outta soda bottle or sumthin. I can't get any vapor out with the way the manual says to use. The only time I can get some vapor is when I take off and move the straw around close to the rim while being detached allowing some air to go in and out of the oil can . Can someone explain to me how exactly it's supposed to work with the glass attachment fully on?

NYC5IKH5jabi,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hey I just got the vaporblunt 2.0 and after THREE days of moderate use two of the the plastic prongs have melted off or broken off the stir cap leaving two left... For all my reasoning I can't get the oil attachment to work. The glass straw gives a restricted flow like sucking outta soda bottle or sumthin. I can't get any vapor out with the way the manual says to use. The only time I can get some vapor is when I take off and move the straw around close to the rim while being detached allowing some air to go in and out of the oil can . Can someone explain to me how exactly it's supposed to work with the glass attachment fully on?

This would be 100 % covered under warranty, please conatact our customer service department to arrange your claim.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: D33z and OF

Herbal Ant

No offence, but I am a little disappointed in the reviews you guys did on this Vaporblunt 2.0, it appears I shall be one of the first ones to give it a bad review and I have only had it for 4 days...Sorry TRVB, no disrespect, but you wanted an honest review and I wish someone had posted this before I bought mine. I read through 29 pages before I bought it and I was still surprised...
- Herb chamber is too small, holds barely .1 g if that
- One of the plastic prongs on the stir cap has snapped off of mine too
- When you screw on the stir cap you have to hold the stirring knob still while you try and correctly thread the outside of the cap or else it pushes some of the herb out of the chamber
- Screen cap is a pain to get out to clean, I snapped my cleaning tool trying to pop it out and almost put a hole through the bottom of it trying to get it out that way
- The metal chamber that you insert the screen cap into has become loose on my unit and white stringy material is peeling off around the outside of it
- Depending on the temp you set it to, you can only vape about a gram if that before the battery dies
- The auto shut off is annoying, and occurs whether you are using it or not, seems like it always shuts off just before the herbs are spent
- Flavor tip lost flavor within a day or so and started to break down at the end you insert into the unit
In conclusion I feel this is definitely not for me, nor would I recommend it and I wish I could get my money back. :cry:

Herbal Ant,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
No offence, but I am a little disappointed in the reviews you guys did on this Vaporblunt 2.0, it appears I shall be one of the first ones to give it a bad review and I have only had it for 4 days...Sorry TRVB, no disrespect, but you wanted an honest review and I wish someone had posted this before I bought mine. I read through 29 pages before I bought it and I was still surprised... :cry:

Sounds like you just had a bad experience man. I did the video review and most definitely had NONE of those problems. I honestly don't know too many portable vapes that allow you to vape an entire gram before having to recharge? A gram is a lot of herb to be using in a single session...

The water tube attachment could produce thicker clouds, but they were smooth to the point where I didn't notice the rip I was taking. Definitely still did the job. Maybe you just got a bad unit man. I had used mine about 15 times and hadn't had any of the same problems you've mentioned; it's one of my favorite portables... :shrug:

TheHerbalReview,

Herbal Ant

I have used mine about 15 times and haven't had any of the same problems you've mentioned; it's one of my favorite portables... :shrug:

Well that's why, I have used mine more in 4 days then you have since you bought it. No offence but you should have used it more before you did a review on it, could have saved me some money...

Herbal Ant,
Top Bottom