• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Vapor Junkie

For me I've always wanted a Cloud but it's simply not discreet enough for my situation/lifestyle. This thing looks like it would be a great compromise.

Buyola

For me I've always wanted a Cloud but it's simply not discreet enough for my situation/lifestyle. This thing looks like it would be a great compromise.
That makes sense. My wife got use to the Cloud next to the coffee grinder in the kitchen, and the HT in the freezer. But for trips or out and about, a good portable is key.

Buyola,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yep. Totally in agreement. A good portable is key. I "like" my Pax and Solo ... but I "love" my Cloud! Discreteness at home isn't a concern, it's just not a convenient vaporizer to have out and about. Even the heat up/cool down time before packing up is a pain if mobile (for instance, brought my Cloud to a friend's yesterday, but takes 15 min. to heat up, and 30 min. to cool down so you have to plan an extra 3/4 of an hour for a visit just for heat up/cool down time, and sometimes it would be nice to be able to stop in for a half-hour visit, vape, and socialize, and be on my way. I do this and bring my Pax or Solo ... but it's just not the Cloud :))

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
This looks exciting, I gotta check for new vape models more often! If it's as good as it looks to be then I think you'll have your 100+ page thread before too long TRVB.

Out of curiosity, what outfit is doing your glassblowing?

Thanks Charlie. I can not say who is doing the glassblowing, as I do not have an exclusive arrangement. I wouldn't want to make it easy on the companies that copy everything (like my stir knob that's in like 3 dif vapes right now)

Edit: One quick question ... not sure if it's been mentioned and I just can't find it, but what are the approximate dimensions of the hydratubes?

38mm x 4.0 reduced to 32mm at the mouthpiece. aprx 7" long

TherealVaporblunt,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yep. Totally in agreement. A good portable is key. I "like" my Pax and Solo ... but I "love" my Cloud! Discreteness at home isn't a concern, it's just not a convenient vaporizer to have out and about. Even the heat up/cool down time before packing up is a pain if mobile (for instance, brought my Cloud to a friend's yesterday, but takes 15 min. to heat up, and 30 min. to cool down so you have to plan an extra 3/4 of an hour for a visit just for heat up/cool down time, and sometimes it would be nice to be able to stop in for a half-hour visit, vape, and socialize, and be on my way. I do this and bring my Pax or Solo ... but it's just not the Cloud :))

I always wondered why people do this. Don't your friends have there own equipment?

Dreamerr,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I always wondered why people do this. Don't your friends have there own equipment?
I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to buy a Cloud and other toys ... not everyone else is ... also I vaporize about 1.5-2.5g/day so my need of a high quality vaporizer are greater than that of most of my friends (who choose to continue to combust but if I go visit them I would prefer to vaporizer as I like to avoid combustion at all costs). As well, I was the first of any one I know personally to switch to vaporizing over combustion so I've been sharing my knowledge and letting others try the vaporizers I buy as well in the hopes that I can convince more people to switch since it will be beneficial to their health.

My one buddy that does use as much medication as me purchased my Volcano and one of my Solo's as he also feels the need to switch to vaporization for health reasons.

If I didn't share my vaporizers with friends I'd be the only one I know in this town with a vaporizer; because I do choose to share, I know 5 other people that have purchased vaporizers as a direct result.

Edit:

38mm x 4.0 reduced to 32mm at the mouthpiece. aprx 7" long
Thanks! (Anxiously awaiting more pics of the internals and video ... ;))

Buyola

I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to buy a Cloud and other toys ... not everyone else is ... also I vaporize about 1.5-2.5g/day so my need of a high quality vaporizer are greater than that of most of my friends (who choose to continue to combust but if I go visit them I would prefer to vaporizer as I like to avoid combustion at all costs). As well, I was the first of any one I know personally to switch to vaporizing over combustion so I've been sharing my knowledge and letting others try the vaporizers I buy as well in the hopes that I can convince more people to switch since it will be beneficial to their health.

My one buddy that does use as much medication as me purchased my Volcano and one of my Solo's as he also feels the need to switch to vaporization for health reasons.

If I didn't share my vaporizers with friends I'd be the only one I know in this town with a vaporizer; because I do choose to share, I know 5 other people that have purchased vaporizers as a direct result.
That's good work Jcat spread the word! I too have converted a few friends. I have a buddy in Brooklyn who now has a Cloud, and I have a friend here in the big Apple who is picking up my ViVape tomorrow. My buddy in LA received his Cloud a week ago.
Vape on!

Buyola,
Reactions: JCat

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wow until recently i didn't even know anyone who actually used mmj. I am strictly a med user as my party days when I was a teen have been over for more then 30 years.

Thanks for explaining though cause I was always curious.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit

JCat

Accessory Maker
Wow until recently i didn't even know anyone who actually used mmj. I am strictly a med user as my party days when I was a teen have been over for more then 30 years.

Thanks for explaining though cause I was always curious.
I wouldn't want to give the wrong impression that I am stopping to "party" with my friends ... (I'm past my party days as well), but often like to combine a medicating session with a social visit as it kills 2 birds with 1 stone since I'm often very busy. Some of these friends are licensed and some are not ... I'm not against responsible, casual, cannabis use either though ...

Testing units are shipping at the end of this week, I hope everyone has their units in hand on Monday.
How can I get my hands on one of these :lol:

mephisto

Great to see the next incarnation of the VB. Anything that will drag Charlie to the keyboard
bears a look see!~ I am in, hope to see this bad boy hit the mainstream real soon! I loved
my Clouds, but not the prep time. I also really dig my Pax. The option to have a quality
water piece directly compatible w/ a portable unit is the selling point for me. Thanks for the
up front details TRVB, it really stokes the fires of anticipation. Great to see this vape is designed
with oil in mind as well.

mephisto,
Reactions: JCat

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I literally just got my unit today with all the latests tweaks and it impressed beyond my expectations, also I met with one of the guys from Hitman Glass today and he is down to make a water tool as a special limited edition that will be out after the new year. I really can not believe how great the flavor comes across not just with the water told but as a basic version. This thing seems to do everything very well, I'm excited for the official reviews.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I literally just got my unit today with all the latests tweaks and it impressed beyond my expectations, also I met with one of the guys from Hitman Glass today and he is down to make a water tool as a special limited edition that will be out after the new year. I really can not believe how great the flavor comes across not just with the water told but as a basic version. This thing seems to do everything very well, I'm excited for the official reviews.

Thats exciting news!!!!

BLAZING OG,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
starreddomeb.png

singleshowerheadb.png

doubleshowerheadb.png

chandelierb.png

JCat

Accessory Maker
Very exciting! Can't wait for the videos! (And the ability to purchase :))

JCat,

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
TRVB are you able to spend some time to get some videos going? It's time to blow this thread up to 100 pages!

Vape N Bake,

OF

I am also working on a Palm 2.0, as I wish to incorporate all of my new information i've learned into it. It is probably not the smartest business move to keep making new versions as the design fees are hefty, but I learned so much while making the vb and palm that I felt like I would never be happy unless I redid them to make them absolutely perfect. Have a great weekend!

In trying to get my arms around this flurry of activity the above bit slipped my me. Reworking the Palm! Cool. While I never could get it to work 'right' for me I think it's got some excellent ideas going. Fix the herb leaks and teach me to make it work and it's a whole new game there.

But back to topic. This is (aside from other modes) a miniature, cordless, portable Cloud we're talking about here, right? Man, oh man, I hope that's how it turns out. If it does I'd not only predict this here thread to get real hot real fast but I bet it also means a lot of family Christmas accounts are going to take a hit for a very special gift for Daddy this year.....even if it is a secret one. Christmas is the season for secrets you know.

I mean, Daddy's been good too, right?

Exciting stuff, hard to type with your fingers crossed you know.....

OF

Pcpvapors

There's a video of the hydratube with the original VB in the VB thread, I think well see serious videos reviews and pictures within the next two weeks after the test units are delivered.

Pcpvapors,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The comparisons to the Cloud are obvious due to the design and the water tools, but let's not forget this is a portable vape that works on batteries. With portable resources, there is no way this thing approaches the Cloud in performance. If I'm wrong, let's get this fucker working on something important like a cure for cancer or something. To me it looks like a Solo on steroids...but we will see real soon!

JCat

Accessory Maker
The comparisons to the Cloud are obvious due to the design and the water tools, but let's not forget this is a portable vape that works on batteries. With portable resources, there is no way this thing approaches the Cloud in performance. If I'm wrong, let's get this fucker working on something important like a cure for cancer or something. To me it looks like a Solo on steroids...but we will see real soon!

I agree with you stickstones, but a Solo on steroids with a water attachment option is really all I've wanted in a portable. This one (I hope) fills the niche of a better Solo that's maybe resolved some of the issues like airflow and heat distribution in the air path.

I'm not sure how it will be "stand-alone" with no water attachment and how discrete it will be as such, but if it's discrete enough then it replaces not only my Solo but also my Pax; and if it's not discrete enough and just performs great, than it replaces my Solo as I've always had a bit of a love/hate relationship with my Solo (although my Solo is still my "go-to" portable, there are some real shortcomings that I wish would get resolved and is really what leaves me searching for something better)

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
I don't expect performance to be anywhere near the Cloud. But now a Solo on steroids sounds good to me! :rockon:

Pcpvapors

I do very much so remain optomistic as to how hard hitting or "cloud" like this will be, but sticks does bring up a valid point which ultimately ends up being this...

The cloud has not only constant power but CONSISTENT power which is essentially unattainable with a portable unit, HOWEVER this does not mean that the first half dozen or so hits do not rival those of the cloud or whatever desktop unit you're using as a benchmark test.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom