• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thank you for all the kind words. I will work on a video this week, I will also get the details of battery life and post that by tomorrow. The 14mm adapter is not going to be out for until February, it was kind of an afterthought being our water tool uses 18mm.

Ehhh oh well, looks like ill have to get an adapter or the dlx hehe really hoping for 399$ should be able to scrounge an extra 100 together in time after i cancel my mivape pre order... Last question for now...

Can you use the unit while it is chargeing or will it be like the solo where you can only charge it or use it but not both?

Also, was my assumption about how you pack/use it in the previous post correct? and you didnt mention anything about the dlx tube thickness (5mm,3.2mm other)?

Thanks for checking back regularly im sooo excited

Mynameismud,

Buyola

I'm in, this looks like the ticket!
Thanks for all the info..... Looking forward to a video.

Buyola,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
There is allot of potential here. One of the biggest drawbacks of all my portable is the dry vapor. I am always coughing and end up having a dry/irritated throat when I medicate away from the house. I am pleased with the temperature range. I am also pleased about the stainless steel vapor path. I felt like the vapor blunt has an almost plastic like taste. The new stainless steel should help the flavor tremendously.

I am still trying to visualize how everything fits together. I read though everything, but thought I would lay it out the way I see it. So you can draw from either end basically? If you draw through he mouthpiece the air comes through the stir/end cap. You just remove the stir/end cap and then replace it with the water pipe adapter? Then the air is drawn through he mouth piece?

You have always had really great packaging... reminds me of Jawbone products packaging.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
1)About usage, it looks like you pack the end cap and insert it one way to use like the old vb or reverse it to use with dlx tubes/oil/gong adapter? Is this correct/makes sense?

2) you said as of right now the 249$ will only come with an 18mm gong, but your working on a 14mm one...does this mean when it is released it will only come with 18mm but in the future it will be an option? Is there anyway I can special order a 14mm one when its released?

3) what is the thickness of the glass tubes (dlx) if you have that available?

4) about how long does a full charge last?

1. exactly. under the cap in a hole covered by a screen, just like the vaporblunt. The heating element (ceramic) is under the screen. When using the water tool the hot air sucks through the flower to create vapor. In the case of the oil attachment, the screen is removed and the oil cap rests right on the heating element, creating a skillet like effect.

2. see above for the answer.

3. 38mm x 4.0

4. The battery is the most impressive part of this unit. The most drainage of the battery occurs when heating up the unit from cold, and we are getting 4-6 full power downs and power ups off of fully charged batteries during our trials.

HERBavore

Will the user have to stir if using the included water tool? Also, to get big clouds is there a certain technique with draw speed? What about efficiency, could one possibly vaporize a whole bowl in 1-3 hits. Any plans on a carrying case? Carrying around unprotected glass seems dangerous, an after all it is a portable vaporizer. Sorry for all the questions, just want to get aquainted with this thing.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Haha yeah sorry for all the questions but just thought of another one, will it come with a case, or will you guys be producing a case that will be availbe to purchase? Thanks again for responding so quickly I cant wait!

Mynameismud,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Wow ... I'm truly interested in this one!!!! This might be what I've been waiting for (a portable Cloud? My Solo with the Hydratube is the closest I've come so far :) ... that's what I used at my sister's cottage Thanksgiving weekend--in Canada--for you Americans that was at the start of October for clarification :))

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Haha yeah sorry for all the questions but just thought of another one, will it come with a case, or will you guys be producing a case that will be availbe to purchase? Thanks again for responding so quickly I cant wait!

No, The VB dlx and a wet water tool shouldn't be kept in the same case. I was going to make a case for just the glass, but there are so many pouches currently on the market that I figured everyone would improvise.

As for the video, if you go to the vaporblunt thread there is a video I posted of the original VB using a water tool. I hope to have the 2.0 dlx video up by Friday, November 16. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapor-blunt.4581/page-

Will the user have to stir if using the included water tool? Also, to get big clouds is there a certain technique with draw speed? What about efficiency, could one possibly vaporize a whole bowl in 1-3 hits.

It will need to be stired with the water tool. The only way to do that is to unscrew the cap and stir using the provided tool. I am getting 3 good hits before I need to stir, than getting another 3 hits that are good but not as tasty as the first 3. When used traditionally I can get 20 hits with the stir knob, but usually dump it once the taste leaves.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: Vape N Bake

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
PRICING UPDATE: UNTIL JAN 1, 2013 FC MEMBERS RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON BELOW ITEMS!! (just PM me to receive discount code)

VB 2.0 - $249.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Showerhead Water Tool $399.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Double-ringed Showerhead Water Tool $429.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Chandelier Water Tool $479.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Star Dome $479.99

If you wish to purchase the Water Tools separately, there will be no additional mark up. It will be the price of the DLX version minus $249.99. EX. Chandelier Water Tool = $230. All Water Tools will work with the origanal VB and completely change the way the unit works.

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
PRICING UPDATE: UNTIL JAN 1, 2013 FC MEMBERS RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON BELOW ITEMS!! (just PM me to receive discount code)

VB 2.0 - $249.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Showerhead Water Tool $399.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Double-ringed Showerhead Water Tool $429.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Chandelier Water Tool $479.99
VB 2.0 DLX with Star Dome $479.99

If you wish to purchase the Water Tools separately, there will be no additional mark up. It will be the price of the DLX version minus $249.99. EX. Chandelier Water Tool = $230. All Water Tools will work with the origanal VB and completely change the way the unit works.
Thank you for giving us such a long discount time frame. Now lets see what this baby can do! Stu I am looking forward to your review.

Vape N Bake,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Oh man ... I really hope this is all it looks to be ... like I said when I got my Cloud ... "now if only there was a portable one :)" ... I'm presuming the water attachments will also work well with the Solo and the PV GOnG joint.

Edit: One quick question ... just wondering about availability in Canada and from what vendor or if it will only be available direct initially?

JCat,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am getting 3 good hits before I need to stir, than getting another 3 hits that are good but not as tasty as the first 3. When used traditionally I can get 20 hits with the stir knob, but usually dump it once the taste leaves.

Does it get hot enough, and preform well enough, that you can you get one big hit and finish the bowl? I want to be able to one hit the bowl. For instance during intermission at the theatre I would like to be able to come to my car and have one HUGE hit, and go back inside quickly.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
fuckin SliM...you crack me up! I'm gonna start calling you Hoover.

It is true... I don't like long medicating sessions and multiple hits. I like to be in and out with one hit (in like 30 seconds) and back to my life. I have never understood sitting around for 5-30 minutes smoking/vaporizing. Seems like such a waste of my time, and also the high.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm with SliM ... I hope this thing delivers as a quick/big hitter as well!

JCat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It is true... I don't like long medicating sessions and multiple hits. I like to be in and out with one hit (in like 30 seconds) and back to my life. I have never understood sitting around for 5-30 minutes smoking/vaporizing. Seems like such a waste of my time, and also the high.

I much prefer to sit and enjoy building up my high for fiteen to thirty minutes. It's just relaxing and sets the mood even more for me. Most of the time I am doing my best Hoover impersonation, though, as I need to get it over with and on with things.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

Does it get hot enough, and preform well enough, that you can you get one big hit and finish the bowl? I want to be able to one hit the bowl. For instance during intermission at the theatre I would like to be able to come to my car and have one HUGE hit, and go back inside quickly.

Well, let me try to give a realistic answer. This machine can do oils, so if used on the oil setting combustion will occur. In that case, you could use a whole bowl, If its vapor you wish to achieve, than I do not believe even on level 4 that could be achieved. I still do not have the "FInal" version of this so it may, but it was not designed for that purpose. Our main objectives were size, battery life and taste.

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
The VB 2.0 looks like it means business. I really want a portable that will knock me on my ass!

Vape N Bake,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ok ... what's going on here ... fanatically checking back to this thread ... guess I'm excited :) ... haven't been this excited since the Cloud hit pre-release!

This looks exciting, I gotta check for new vape models more often! If it's as good as it looks to be then I think you'll have your 100+ page thread before too long TRVB.

Out of curiosity, what outfit is doing your glassblowing?

charliedontsurf,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Wow really? That's really great to hear! Makes me feel good that these two competing companies are willing to cooperate like this.
In regards to VXL/VB competing ... they're not really competing ... they're "complementing" :) ... VXL isn't planning on producing a portable as far as I know and VB isn't planning on producing a stationary/plug-in model so they each fill a separate niche (I'm super anxious to get one of these because ever since I got my Cloud--and 2nd Cloud--every portable is a bit of a let-down :( ... high hopes ... high hopes!)

Edit: One quick question ... not sure if it's been mentioned and I just can't find it, but what are the approximate dimensions of the hydratubes?

JCat,

Buyola

In regards to VXL/VB competing ... they're not really competing ... they're "complementing" :) ... VXL isn't planning on producing a portable as far as I know and VB isn't planning on producing a stationary/plug-in model so they each fill a separate niche (I'm super anxious to get one of these because ever since I got my Cloud--and 2nd Cloud--every portable is a bit of a let-down :( ... high hopes ... high hopes!)

Edit: One quick question ... not sure if it's been mentioned and I just can't find it, but what are the approximate dimensions of the hydratubes?
I totally Agree, I can't find a portable I like. The Cloud has spoiled me, in a good way!

Buyola,
Top Bottom