Vapor Spam Thread

Purple-Days

Thought you meant a shorthand (un-familiar to me) for the luncheonette. U-no? Gets lost in the translation sometimes.
WC, MoD, etc...

Anyway Pammy was into the My Hero stuff. Yeah, AofZ that's all we get PBS (Public). Every Saturday that they aren't ... :(

Purple-Days,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Thats OK Tom ... I sometimes read posts on here or other forums which are predominatly populated with Americans and go WTF are you on about. :lol: Yup, lost in the translation. :ko:

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
Haven't seen the spam bit in a long time. :lol: Thanks Tom. Loved the old 'Are you being served' too. Used to watch those over and over, like the B&W Andy Griffith episodes. :luv:

My IT is IS -Information Systems

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Well, if we want to get technical, the official name of the department I work in is actually ITS; Information Technology Systems. I even double checked my spiffy lanyard.

Do you work in a tech field max?

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
We have just gone from being ITS (Info Technology Systems) to TS (Technology Systems). I'm sure it'll be something different next year.

And Spiral, sorry dude but lanyards are so gay LOL (jks) I use one of those retractable fishing line type thing for my security pass :cool:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thanks I learned a lot from that video!

So basically every time you're tempted to vape a bowl, just masturbate instead. Well, gonna be a busy day. Wait, what about both at once... is that still bad?

beatit.gif

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
I think Cleese has Palin nailed. Anybody seen this? This year's Dancing With the Stars winners:

I think all women should know how to masturbate. It does kind of bother me when my wife does it while we're having sex though. :uhoh:

max,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Well, in case any body actually cares, I should let you all know that my computer is dead. :uhoh:

I am posting this from a computer I've borrowed (from my Sister), but this will only be available to me here and there. I am sort of really sad in a way, because I hate to miss out here and all that...but I'll try my best to stop by and say hello whenever I can. Also, I'll be sure to still contribute useful posts whenever I can (ie. I'll have a new grinder and shaker box to review soon enough). It's just that I'll have to post when I CAN (ie. when a computer is available to me) and not when I want to...so that bites. I will miss hanging out here every friggen day :lol:

Yet...in a big way it makes me happy. It was so weird; my computer is hugely integral to different parts of my life, including some parts of my job and all that...so basically my computer is "my life", at the moment...and when it died, I just started laughing. I couldn't really help it...and then I started having the phrase "I'm free" run circles around my head. I just kept saying it to myself over and over...and I kept laughing. I calmed down and I realized it's just so true...I'll miss being here and things of that nature, but in a way it is GREAT to be forced off of the computer...it's nice to come out of my fantasy world and be plunged back into the world in force. I've spent more time under the sun than I have in the past month, and it feels fine. :cool:

I hope y'all are feeling fine too, and be sure to remember that I'll miss chatting it up with you (even if my posts are one-sided and often "rantish", I still do feel some special attachment to this place and the people who populate it). See you guys soon :)

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yup, keep in touch when you can PV. ~good vibes~

Speaking of good vibes.

Heres to my grinder arriving tomorrow. Shipped Tuesday, so, maybe, it'll be here tomorrow. If not, oh well. I've got so many goodies coming in the mail I'll be patient. Just this once. :p

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
but in a way it is GREAT to be forced off of the computer.
I know what you mean pv. We had no internet access last night. I was actually relieved. No pressure to read/answer emails or post an I-inhale review. Took me back to the olden times of pre www. :luv:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yeah, the amount I'm on the computer and internet could definitely be considered an addiction. :o Sometimes it's nice to get away from all the ones and zeros. Get some fresh air and sunshine for me. :D

But don't even think of hanging up the french maid outfit, we have ways of making you post. :|

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Fucking rad;

George De Large's Music To Take Drugs To

Very vaked.... listening to this dreamy song.... so awesome. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j65v7OqlW6I

Boy, this week is going to rock. Midterms are over. I got a 100 pack of screens coming, a fresh bag, the PD, some clothes, got easy work of week and school.... weather is getting crispy. Frost on my windows in the AM now.... snow creeping down the mountain.

You know, sometimes it's nice, when things, are, well...... nice? Know what I mean? :)

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Spiral I know what your saying dude...and YES, it is great when things are nice. I'm glad to hear you're in a good spot ATM. A little respite from the storm...or some shelter from the storm, if you're a Dylan fan. :cool:

The weather is starting to get quite "crisp" here as well, and I really love this time of year...the freshness and sharpness of the air is so pungent you can almost taste it...certainly I can smell it. It's as if the whole Earth has just taken a shower...everything smells like...like...Mmmmmmmmmm. The leaves are really amazing this year too...I think it has something to do with the wet summer we had, but the trees basically EXPLODED this year. They're always beautiful...but holy hell, it's really something to see. They've just begun to shed some leaves, as well...so I was kicking through dry litter like a little kid on my walk the other night, and it was tres fun. I love fall :D

I stole my Sister's computer for the evening (under the auspices of needing it to do work--which I do), so I'm glad to be hanging out here with you pack of losers heh :p

Also, I think this will be a PD ONLY night for me...we simply haven't spent enough time together lately. So I dedicate tonight to my PD, in honor of SA joining the Purple-Days fan-club. Sure you haven't received it yet, and nor are you necessarily a "fan", but you'll get there...I'm sure of it. You're going to love this thing dude. Anyway, I'll respond in the right spot...just had to get some spammin' out of my system :D

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:lol:

Yeah I'm looking forward to it.

Shucks, too bad all the leaves have fallen off the trees here. We have a Maple on campus and it was HOT PINK this year. It blew my mind!!! I wish I had gotten a picture. :(

so I'm glad to be hanging out here with you pack of losers heh tongue
Gee, thanks. ;)

SpiralArchitect,

Skuzzer

I was just noticing...we're missing 1 Cannabudz, not posted in a while? The forum is missing it's regular spam :/

Skuzzer,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
A new women started at work a week or so ago. She has a sweet irish accent and huge breasts!

Opps sorry, but it is the spam thread ... and no cannabudz around anymore so I couldn't help it :rolleyes:

vaporcloud,
Top Bottom