Vapor Spam Thread

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
tokinGLX said:
why would i run fluoros
if my house could support running any more electricity, i would put either my 1000w down there or buy another 600w.

fluoros work great for people on a budget, but next to hid lighting, they fall short.
if i did put supplemental lighting down there, it would be uv lighting.
if i wanted to put in some other kind of supplemental lighting other than the uvs, i would throw some t5s next to the plants.
a t5 is a compacf flourscent......:disgust:

we pretty much agreed with each other....makes you bud that more sugary ;)

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
t5 isnt compact fluorescent, t5 is fluoro tubes, cfl's are compact fluorescent
i remember the guy at the hydro shop tell me they had more watts from a smaller tube compacting it so i added 2 and 2 together. :lol:

Hennessy1414,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
T5s are tubes not CFLs ... and T5s are more efficient than CFLs or thou T8s don't get quite as hot and allow the leafs to touch them without any significant burning.

I've done grows with CFLs and they worked OK ... did produce tight sticky nugs but they are fiddly little fuckers and do get hotter than you'd think.

Next time I'm going for a small wattage HPS if space is an issue. The old 430w son-t grows were primo though. Kindu Kush and Skunk #1. Fuck my house use to smell mean!!! :ko:

vaporcloud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vaporcloud said:
T5s are tubes not CFLs ... and T5s are more efficient than CFLs or thou T8s don't get quite as hot and allow the leafs to touch them without any significant burning.

I've done grows with CFLs and they worked OK ... did produce tight sticky nugs but they are fiddly little fuckers and do get hotter than you'd think.

Next time I'm going for a small wattage HPS if space is an issue. The old 430w son-t grows were primo though. Kindu Kush and Skunk #1. Fuck my house use to smell mean!!! :ko:
growin herb is universally the best :)

Hennessy1414,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha the Hindu Kush I use to grow was prolly nicer than the Kindu variety :lol: my typing is shit :rolleyes:

vaporcloud,

tokinGLX

a cannabisTV update!

last night there was a halloween party that i went to, one of the costumes in the official costume contest was pretty much a topless chick with some nice sized titties bouncing around(the nips were covered with pot leaf cutouts). a good night overall (':

i made a video a few days ago showing the bee line- a flame alternative to use while smoking your herb. COMPLETELY takes the lighter taste out of the picture.

check out this video of some looney ass republicans outside of a john mccain rally here in denver last week.

in other uploader news, the hemp beachers put up a couple more full length episodes
shortlk posted another entry in the contest to win a free vaporizer wand
and stonette put up a video of a bunch of pictures throughout the past few years

tokinGLX,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
tokin with the SEO skillz. :lol:

Nice party, did you get some behind the scenes with #7?

vtac,

tokinGLX

not me, that is all cannavelli. i just pay for the site and make videos for it, he handles all the backend. he is also the owner/admin of sf, which is how i met him.

as for number 7.....

(':

tokinGLX,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
SpiralArchitect said:
WTF is with the bloody background..... Kinda odd.... Halloween theme? lol
Must be from killing zombies. ;)

Big thanks to DigitalDavinci for taking the time to make these! New one tomorrow!

tokinGLX said:
not me, that is all cannavelli. i just pay for the site and make videos for it, he handles all the backend. he is also the owner/admin of sf, which is how i met him.

as for number 7.....

(':
#332 I meant. :D You getting much traffic from FC?

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Ohhhhhh COOOOL i love themey stuff

I see it now! I was wondering why someone was like "Vaporize and Kill Zombies"

haha good shit :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Cheers bro, I wasn't sure ... as stated I have had a few issues sending anything larger than 10kbs before :rolleyes:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah man, they fucking rock. Seriously.

When I worked on a Tender boat in High school, the skippers wife was from New Zealand. She was great, real organic, down to earth.... great cook, was all about homeopathic remedies and such. I guess they have a farm their, but I can't remember the name of it, I do know they said they had fruit trees and stuff on the land.

New Zealand seems like such a beautiful wonderful country. Tell me, how hard is citizenship to gain? If you even know anything that is.... just stoned n'curious

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Hey Spiral. Just got the emails, my ISP doesn't like mail from Alaska :lol:

NZ citizinship ... I'm not really sure. But I do know I have an Irish friend who immigrated 3 years ago and he just fucken immigrated! I'm not sure how it works from the US ... There possibly is some certain 'criteria' but I'm not sure.

edit - just had a special delivery ... the PD is warming up right now :tup:

vaporcloud,

Purple-Days

I like the new background. I tried to clean my screen yesterday, no luck.

Big boobs, pot leaf tassles... as AofZ says, "pics or it didn't happen." :lol: Sounds like a great party. Who won? As if I have to guess.

Seems the weed gods are smiling in us VC, just got ours too. :D Never got to the point of unplugging, but it was looking bad.

Purple-Days,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
sorry i havent been around as much lately, i just got a new game that ive been playing every availible moment, fallout 3 such a fucking awesome game, i got it last thursday and ive already got like 40 hours of play time on it

fallout 3 feels so much like elder scrolls oblivion... but its way better, it feels a lot more real, the characters are much deeper and more expressive... the world has way more in it... bethesda realy went all out on it

i played both of the original games, and this one really changed up the style and shit, thres very little that i find lacking, thers a couple of creatures that i think bethesda got wrong, but overall theyve done more awesome on it than things

btw vtac i liked that space theme background, now im off to read all the posts that were made in my absence ;)

oh and at tokinglx, pics or it didnt happen :p

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Cool, I got Fallout 3 but haven't installed it yet. Didn't play 1 or 2 but Bioshock was pretty fun and they look similar at first glance. So many good games out recently or coming soon. :o Left 4 dead looks like it's getting my money. http://www.metacritic.com/games/ is where I go for ratings lately, pretty accurate.

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, I've been playing Fable 2 and Dead Space on my 360 a lot lately. Both excellent games. I've heard Fallout 3 was really good too.

GOW2 shipped today. Can't wait!!! I might call in sick when it arrives and just veg out, hehehehe. Gears of War 1 was one of my favorite games of all time.... so f'n awesome.

Anyone else an XBox live player? We should swap tags..... hell, maybe even a gaming thread? It looks like we might have an assortment of pc and conole gamers. I play Dawn of War and TF2 on my PC, not particularly good on either but, I have fun. I want to get COD4 for the PC, I loved it on 360 but my brother owns our copy and is always playing.

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom