Vapor Spam Thread

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Out of curiosity, what exactly are you suing him over?

I'm 'not high and dry' :p I think some laughter will set me straight and I'll be plenty good tho....

/turns on South Park :D

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
He has listed me as a Independant contractor for 4 years. I'm not a independent contractor, and I've never once signed a contract. I'm an employee. I have paid all my own taxes, I've never gotten a single hint of a benefit, and I've never gotten paid over-time for the 500 hours plus/year I've worked in 4 years. That is over 2000 over time hours and four years of taxes owed. Plus lawyer fees, and pentalties. Anyways...I'm not going to harp on it, but you guys are the ones I talk to at night these days. I has to share it with someone.

Like I said eariler...I'm not proud, but I though some may like to know that the bad guy gets it in the end sometimes. It is my money after all. I was a student, and didn't know what I was verbally agreeing to. I should of researched, but I though he was legit. He just lied unfortunately.

DigitalDavinci,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I find this pretty funny. :2c:

I consider myself to be one of NZ's biggest Vapor enthusaists even if I have only being vaporising for a short time coz I have been interested in the art of vapor delivery for years and once built myself a conduction vape long before the BC was around.

I also work for the Government in the health sector. Yes I am an employee of the Ministry of Health. Quite fitting IMO hahaha but really I have nothing to do with health as such because I an employed in the Information Technology field.

I stop combusting as my main MJ delivery 3 weeks after joining the Ministry of Health. Correlation??? :ninja:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
^

Dude that is awesome!

I always wanted to go to NZ. Can I sleep on your couch if I'm in the area?

Hows the bud over there?

Oh and dude do you guys have a Ministry of Truth? :lol: Only kidding.... I love that book. :D (100 cool points to whoever names it!)

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

DD I had a letter show up one day from the Ohio Attorney General. Scared me, but I finally opened it.

It was a check and explanation that someone had sued my former boss and we were all being paid for overtime that he had cheated us on. Same sort of thing, he had claimed we were subcontractors, but it didn't hold up. Good luck.

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
Like I said eariler...I'm not proud, but I though some may like to know that the bad guy gets it in the end sometimes. It is my money after all. I was a student, and didn't know what I was verbally agreeing to. I should of researched, but I though he was legit. He just lied unfortunately.
Good luck with nailing the SOB DD. Hope you get what you're owed and make him think twice before trying to screw someone else. I take it you've gotten good legal advice and have him dead to rights?

max,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
max...Yep. I have visited 3 lawyers, and after seeing my case they all had the same reaction..."CAN I HAVE IT!" Plus they all laughed that someone can be so dishonest, and clueless at the same time. I just don't want another studednt to come in, and struggle as I have. I still am feeling horrible about this. I believe there is too much sueing in America (It is really a joke), but if I'm in the right...then can I still be in the wrong? Ah. I got 6 months until the case is built anyways, and I'm still working for the F@#Ker! (typing on his time as a matter of fact. lol)

Purple-Days...I was wondering if the others that have been screwed by this guy would see some retrobution. That is a big bonus to stay the course. One of the guys at work is going in on it as well. That would end him (business wise) most definately. I feel bad for the current employees, but I gave them a chance to join in. Besides...the longest standing employee is 2 months (besides me and the other guy). They haven't had to put up with 4 years of this shit.

OK no more bad vibes from me in here. He is an ass, and I'm getting my just desserts. Thanks for the support though.

Later all,

DD

DigitalDavinci,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
tokin...that is a beautiful site. :o You have a lot of talent growing. I've been watching your and others videos for weeks now getting info. I'm going to start a small grow room myself. I think I'll have to join another forum to get the info I need. I think I'll model my room off of yours. I'm sure you have a forum going somewhere. ;)

The last time I grew I was on a farm. It was easy. Go out into the corn feild...dig big hole...fill big hole with pig shit...plant seeds...wait...cure...get stoned. :p I'm not doing the hydro stuff. Too intense for this newbie. I think I'll grow the compost soil way. I don't think you'll need any luck with your talents/experiance, but good luck all the same. Hope the yeilds are bountiful.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
SpiralArchitect said:
^

Dude that is awesome!

I always wanted to go to NZ. Can I sleep on your couch if I'm in the area?

Hows the bud over there?
The buds great and all welcome.

:)

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cool.

/hops in kayak and starts paddling South. :lol:

I stayed home from work today -- feeling a little sick, couldn't sleep at all last night. I even had a crazy mad session with some super-indica and it couldn't make me able to sleep. I could, or should, be doing some Java homework but I really, really do not feel like using my brain today. I just want to listen to Beck and vape this purple chronic until I can fall asleep. :brow:

Oh and if I ever do want to start growing, we have such an awesome compost pile in my side yard, full of all kinds of good shit, the soil here is so fertile and the compost so rank we sometimes get bears taking a sniff :D. We've had it going for years and since my mom gardens (and does a good job, even for how far up north we live!) I know I have a natural green thumb.

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
SpiralArchitect said:
Cool.

/hops in kayak and starts paddling South. :lol:

I stayed home from work today -- feeling a little sick, couldn't sleep at all last night. I.
haha I know that one. I went out to a music evening last night and had a mad jam with some new muso friends. Got home not to late but had a big session and I was hyped to the max and couldn't get to sleep very easy. I feel ok today and (for once) didn't wake n bake due to the cloud still hovering.

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:D No worries dude

I love Beck. He's so chill.... nothing like listening to him and getting faded with some friends, shootin' the shit and having a good time. I've got Paper Tiger going right now.

Check out this trippy ass picture I randomly found today

hidden-facess-optical-illusion.jpg

:cool:

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Ooooh mama. I know Hills quite well. I used to get it at this little privatized liquor store that was pretty close to home. I haven't found it anywhere since that place shut down. There is other stuff around, but it's more expensive and less enjoyable. Hills still has a relatively low thujone percentage (I believe we're officially limited to under 10% in Canada, I may be wrong), but I REALLY enjoyed that stuff. It is soooo smooth and delicious, as well...I happen to love that anise flavor. The flaming sugar dip is a fun ritual. :D

I'm actually working on making my own Absinthe. The last challenge is building a still...:uhoh:. I've seen some table top ones, but I've got decent plans for a really nice DIY model. Too bad you couldn't help me out on this one, C_D; an experienced welder would be just the trick!

partially veiled,

tokinGLX

tokinGLX,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dude, I've been playing Fantastic Contraption almost nonstop these past 4 days! How crazy is that! I was gonna post it at MJ.com :lol: Still might...

I bought the game but too tired to play right now, I'll check out your levels tomorrow most likely. I liked the game enough that I actually bought it. :)

//edit

Oh shit, absinthe!!!

I have some questions! :D

So my friend got this kit for free, the standard, two of them actually, and gave one to me. I have yet to buy the alcohol, but this week I will most likely pick it up (everclear and some nice vodka). Any and all pointers would be appreciated, especially if you have experience or have heard of these Green Devil kits. Is this even going to yield worthy results? Regardless, it will be a fun experiment. :)

wholesale_500.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
partially veiled : yes I think in canada the max of thujone is 10mg/l (hill's=10mg/l) but one of my friend found a way to importe some 30mg/l over in canada ...I'll have to ask him how ....also in use I think you can order any Absinth from here http://www.eabsinthe.com/ ....lucky you are ....I'll aslo try the taboo absinth made in canada ...look realy nice

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Funny vid. :lol: Thanks Tom. That last misfire makes me wonder if the cameraman survived. :o

max,
Top Bottom