Discontinued Vapor Blunt

Pcpvapors

Honestly I feel the Vaporblunt was easily on the solo level. I really enjoyed the unit and look forward to the future products.

Pcpvapors,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Pcpvapors said:
Honestly I feel the Vaporblunt was easily on the solo level. I really enjoyed the unit and look forward to the future products.
Funny that you should mention future products. Our next vape is shaping up to be a monster. Here's a few details.
1. It sells for $99.99
2. It heats up in 3 seconds
3. It will work with wax and flowers
4. All glass air-path

I am going to open a new thread for this baby as soon as the trademark on the name comes back.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: cycleb

sublimeluvr

TherealVaporblunt said:
Pcpvapors said:
Funny that you should mention future products. Our next vape is shaping up to be a monster. Here's a few details.
1. It sells for $99.99
4. All glass air-path

I am going to open a new thread for this baby as soon as the trademark on the name comes back.

Just curious what material will be used for the heating element? If you don't mind sharing

sublimeluvr,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
sublimeluvr said:
TherealVaporblunt said:
Pcpvapors said:
1. It sells for $99.99
4. All glass air-path

Just curious what material will be used for the heating element? If you don't mind sharing
Id bet it's made of a torch lighter ;)

SF Giant,

sublimeluvr

I never used the vaporblunt and really kno nothing of that product. I just clicked this thread because I like reading about dif vapes. First thing I saw was post about new vape. So the vaporblunt used a torch for a heater?

sublimeluvr,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
It seems like a new vape comes out every week lately, so I have to keep a lid on the details because the product does not come out until the end of April. I am excited to share this with you guys, I will post a picture in about a month.

TherealVaporblunt,
sessnet said:
Hmm.. comparing the VaporBlunt to a Volcano is sort of weird, being they are basically opposites, and should each have different expectations. :uhoh:

Was actually using the Volcano more as a control. We wanted to see the spectrum of vaporizers that we currently first off had physically, and what we have experienced before. I do know they are different as i said in post, guess i wasn't clear as to what relevance the volcano was specifically. my apologizes.

Vapalisous,
TherealVaporblunt said:
1. It sells for $99.99
4. All glass air-path

Sounds exciting! Battery powered?

charliedontsurf,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Vapalisous said:
sessnet said:
Hmm.. comparing the VaporBlunt to a Volcano is sort of weird, being they are basically opposites, and should each have different expectations. :uhoh:

Was actually using the Volcano more as a control. We wanted to see the spectrum of vaporizers that we currently first off had physically, and what we have experienced before. I do know they are different as i said in post, guess i wasn't clear as to what relevance the volcano was specifically. my apologizes.

No apologies needed, just wanted to point out one is portable, and the other cost 2X more and isn't portable... Didn't mean to say it in a mean way.

Thank you for your review!

sessnet,

Pcpvapors

My local headshop had a vaporblunt for sale, I gladly enlightened the owner about it and FC. He was quite surprised by what I said and the information I had on it.

Pcpvapors,

bosbessen

Hi, I'm new to FC and made an account just to post this! :D

2 days ago my roomie visited the shop looking for a grinder and learned about vaporblunts for the first time. Spent a whole day to ponder and read/search about it online, then went and bought one last night. Everything's amazing so far. Easy to carry everywhere, small enough to fit in a purse (this is a more girly review as you can see), and fell asleep with it in the bed. The automatic 3 min shut-off makes life a breeze. Two of the many people we shared with are already looking to buy one.
One con: for some reason the flavored tip easily slips off.

Can't wait for the next product!

Stretch19 said:
I still need a case for my VaporBlunt

@Stretch19 - a nice winter sock or microphone cases fit well

bosbessen,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
bosbessen said:

The automatic 3 min shut-off makes life a breeze.

Stretch19 said:

The unit shouldn't turn of until 15 minutes has elapsed.

TherealVaporblunt,

Stretch19

bosbessen said:

2 days ago my roomie visited the shop looking for a grinder and learned about vaporblunts for the first time. Spent a whole day to ponder and read/search about it online, then went and bought one last night. Everything's amazing so far. Easy to carry everywhere, small enough to fit in a purse (this is a more girly review as you can see), and fell asleep with it in the bed. The automatic 3 min shut-off makes life a breeze. Two of the many people we shared with are already looking to buy one.
One con: for some reason the flavored tip easily slips off.

Stretch19 said:

im 29 years old, im not putting my VB in a winter sock :) microphone case might work though, thanks for the suggestion

Stretch19,

roqon33

Bought the vapor blunt a few weeks ago. All in all not super impressed. The size doesn't bother me and the stirring knob is cool, but I have a serious problem getting good vapor rips no matter how well I grind the herb. I've tried all the recommendations on the forums and reviews that I have seen (not too many of them), but nothing seems to work. I can get a little vapor sometimes, but nothing spectacular. Maybe my unit is defective... :/

roqon33,

Shabanglez

Vapor King
Hey everyone,

I just purchased the Vapor Blunt a few hours ago from my LSS, so far from what I've experienced is that it takes a few tokes to produce a decent vapor cloud with a packed bowl but you definitely feel the effects of the herb right away.

I haven't experimented with the unit long enough to fully give a review, but so far I really like this vaporizer and look forward to future products by Vapor Blunt :D

p.s This is my first post ever on FC!

Shabanglez,

TheBaron

TherealVaporblunt said:
Pcpvapors said:
1. It sells for $99.99
4. All glass air-path

Any chance it's going to be smaller? The VB looks awesome but that's way too big to just carry around.

TheBaron,

Shabanglez

Vapor King
Day 2 with Vapor Blunt:

By far one of the easiest vaporizers that i have operated, Simple start up and easy to clean after sessions makes this product great for people who are new to the vaporizer world. However I have one concern that is bugging me right now.

Efficiency: I'm not quite sure what it is but it seems like the only time my Vapor Blunt produces visibile vapor clouds is when the bowl has already been pooched (The popcorn taste is very pronounced). This occurs after the first 10 or so tokes of non visible vapor, even though you feel the hot vapor going into your lungs there isn't too much physical evidence of vapor. I don't really like the taste of the popcorn vapes, it's questionable where the tasty vapor clouds are going when you put almost .5 of triple A medical grade herb in the Vapor Blunt (I almost suspect that the weed is being cooked inside the bowl while the air path is being trapped by the screen. I also noticed a suspicious vapor forming from the bowl while I'm loading my herb).

When you compare this to the likes of the Solo, you do not get that instant satisfying vapor hit where you see and taste a clean cloud of goodness. I'm not an engineer but I almost feel like the problem might be coming from the screen, if it were a woven screen (Like the Extreme Q) it may produce instant vapes of the good stuff.

EDIT: I received some advice from vaprorizersale.com that proved to help me achieve dense clouds from the Vapor Blunt. Seems like switching to turbo mode right away/waiting 2 to 3 mins to warm up helped me get some decent vapor.. I feel a bit better about this product now :brow: but I'm still convinced this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

-Shabanglez

Shabanglez,

JustOnCloud9

Ate the Kumo Kumo no mi
TherealVaporblunt said:
Pcpvapors said:
1. It sells for $99.99
4. All glass air-path

For someone such as myself who is strapped for cash and is in the market right now looking for a vape < $175, you've gotten my attention. Have also heard nothing but good things about the vaporblunt and would like to try it someday. hopefully one of my friends will buy it

JustOnCloud9,

DavidTop

Hi everybody. I'm new here and looking for a new portable vaporizer. I have an Iolite that I bought when they first came out but haven't used it in years. I could never seem to get it to work right.

I want to get a new machine and have narrowed it down to either the Vaporblunt, the AtmosRaw or the Thermovape. I'm leaning toward the Vaporblunt but have a question.

From what I read you press the button to turn it on then again to get it to Turbo mode. Does that mean that it is on until the 12 minutes are up or you turn it off?

Isn't that pretty wasteful or is the vapor stored in the body until you inhale?

Thanks in advance.

DavidTop,

Pcpvapors

DavidTop said:
Hi everybody. I'm new here and looking for a new portable vaporizer. I have an Iolite that I bought when they first came out but haven't used it in years. I could never seem to get it to work right.

I want to get a new machine and have narrowed it down to either the Vaporblunt, the AtmosRaw or the Thermovape. I'm leaning toward the Vaporblunt but have a question.

From what I read you press the button to turn it on then again to get it to Turbo mode. Does that mean that it is on until the 12 minutes are up or you turn it off?

Isn't that pretty wasteful or is the vapor stored in the body until you inhale?

Thanks in advance.
You hit the button to turn it on, and hit it again for boost, and if you hold the button you can turn the unit off manually before the shut off. No vapor leaves the unit unless you draw on it. It is a direct draw vaporizer.

Pcpvapors,
Top Bottom