Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:D Can't contain my excitement - production unit ordered and I'm tickled to bits!!! Next stop - Cloud 9 :D

Lo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So the finer the grind and bigger the load, the bigger the change to need to stir once will be?
Oh didn't think about forcing particles through screen. So take the bowl out when stirring. Someone said here before that he can get one more good hit after stir. So the Cloud don't need stirring, but it can deliver a bit more if you do once? I'm not saying that the Cloud is not efficient enough to not need a stir -> 0-1 stirs per session means VERY EFFICIENT to me.

Lo: I can imagine how you feel. Open your excitement valve. Quick! We don't want any explosions here :D

Seek,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
max said:
One thing I'm not very sure about is stirring. Some say that it's not needed, others that one stir per session is enough.
I never had to stir. It depends on how much you load, and how fine it's ground. If you're trying to 'pack' a bowl of fine ground, for a long term session or group, you may need to stir. IMO that's better served with multiple bowls. Since the bowls are self contained, it's much easier to pull a spent bowl and pop in a fresh one, vs. packing a lot in one bowl. Plus, stirring a mesh bowl means forcing some herb particles out of the bowl.

Then there is me, the type to have a big pile of fairly fine ground herb in front of and want to pack the bowl to its limit. In my testing I think first I said no stirring needed, then later I said one stir for a Krazy bowl packed up thick. I really remember it giving you more flavor and thicker vapor after a stir on those fatty packs. On a little guy, probally not needed.

I don't think it would combust herb on its highest setting but its not my style to try, I like my herb temp lower then most, 11 or 11:30 was the V spot for me. The reason there is such a range in temp is due to me (and likely others) who wanted to cloud bubble, dry sift, oil, and more at higher temps. VX said ok, and made it so. Looks like the vx boys also added hash marks to indiate temp via my request. Thanks. This is huge IMO.

No worries about screen flipping in this machine like LSV or VHW which pisses me the hell off when stirring. I end up sucking chunks into perc and they are harder to clean. I love this. Also, shouldn need to take out bowl, but it is easy and natural to do so. If you only pop the cap, less little tiny bits will likl fall thru, and if they do it'll just fall thru the glass tube, no harm no foul. But most won't pack these brim busters like me. I personally ordered an extra 4 bowls, everyone could use 8 bowls, right? I like to pack 3 or 4 at once, which is quick as hell anyway. Now that I will have 12 bowls, I might line them up like with diffrent flavors in each, and be more inclined to pack smaller loads.

IAmKrazy2,

max

Out to lunch
Like I said, I never had to stir a Cloud bowl. Every bowl I emptied was evenly toasted. Packing enough to require stirring is just making the vape harder to use IMO. And removing the bowl to stir is really counter to ease of use. It's always wise to stir an SSV bowl. The narrow air stream that provides rich hits pretty much requires it. But the Cloud bowl and air path is designed so you don't need to stir, so why not take advantage of a nice feature?

max,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Mmmmm!!! I like that you can also go BELOW the 12:00, I also am a fan of low temp (big flavor) vapor (plus it makes you have a trippier high at first) :lol: Hurry up Mr. Postman!!! I am so psyched for this!!! SO 1:00 would be about 419F? Can anyone confirm how the temp is "graduated" on the dial is it every step up 10 degrees or are there spots in between hash :brow: marks as well! :ninja:

Can't wait!!! :ninja:

Bluntcrush,

norcal

good idea to roll around with ready packed bowl. I like that

is the gong piece one the cloud 14 or 18 mm?

thanks

norcal,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So if you don't pack the bowl, a stir doesn't deliver a new hit? Does that happen only if packed (and impairing airflow resulting in not uniform heating)?

If so, then it's really cool. The bowl is big enough that I don't see i will ever need to pack it. I'm really decided to buy this miracle (with SGW) as soon as it's EU version pops out (Assuming my saving that i update in my sig will be finished by that time). Still excited to the max even if I don't have the preorder and this being a longshot. Knowing that there is "something maybe MF related" at my post to get this Monday morning only increases the excitement.

Seek,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Seek I don't think you ever get another hit after a stir, but it sure makes it thicker with better taste on the fat pack. But as said in a small bowl, not probally needed.

IAmKrazy2,

hereatlast

Cloud008.jpg

Cloud017.jpg

Cloud027.jpg

hereatlast,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I totally love the diameter of that tube. :cool:

Are the other HT's the same diameter (I hopa, hopa, hopa)?

oldiebutgoodie,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Below is a reply I posted in December regarding paying cash and picking up a Cloud locally.

VapeArts said:
moodswing said:
when the finished units become available and you still dont have a cc processor, will you offer will call pick up? i know this is already the third time i've mentioned will call, but i'm ready to roll, whether its cash in hand or paypal, i'm down!!! :brow:

Moodswing, Obviously things may change and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing this but I asked StoneMonkey directly about the possibility of meeting with him to get my Cloud and his email response is quoted below. I realize your current question is what if they don't have a CC processor which was not part of my discussion with him but at least you know what he was thinking last week.

"I won't be hand delivering any units just to simplify our accounting as everything is automated if you go through our website, plus there is always a chance of human error when it is me accounting for stuff.... :) "

VapeArts,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
VapeArts said:
Below is a reply I posted in December regarding paying cash and picking up a Cloud locally.

VapeArts said:
moodswing said:
when the finished units become available and you still dont have a cc processor, will you offer will call pick up? i know this is already the third time i've mentioned will call, but i'm ready to roll, whether its cash in hand or paypal, i'm down!!! :brow:

Moodswing, Obviously things may change and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing this but I asked StoneMonkey directly about the possibility of meeting with him to get my Cloud and his email response is quoted below. I realize your current question is what if they don't have a CC processor which was not part of my discussion with him but at least you know what he was thinking last week.

"I won't be hand delivering any units just to simplify our accounting as everything is automated if you go through our website, plus there is always a chance of human error when it is me accounting for stuff.... :) "

Just to add a note . . . VapeXhale does have a top-tier card processor now. There are multiples reasons why it is important to process orders through this provider.

oldiebutgoodie,
oldiebutgoodie said:
Just to add a note . . . VapeXhale does have a top-tier card processor now. There are multiples reasons why it is important to process orders through this provider.

Does that mean they will start shipping a lot more?

Ghosthunter987,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I would be nice if they could "release the hounds" and I am sure they would like to satisfy everyone's desires. So I guess it "still waiting impatiently" :)

jackstraw62,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
hereatlast, you should take some more pictures! Of the whole package and everything, and the sexy glow :)

:peace:

Elluzion,

vape4life

Banned for life
As everyone knows much too well, this has been an interesting, exciting, frustrating, and long 2 years. Many hiccups caused the release to be delayed, delayed, and delayed again. Wouldn't it be awesome if the "hounds were released" and we all had clouds by the end of march? I think that would eliminate my memory of the delays and leave a massive smile on my face indeed.

The anticipation has just been upped a huge fucking notch.

vape4life,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
If you all guys waited 2 years you can wait another few month...

I'm only "waiting" one year :p

m0sh,

m0j0h4nd

@m0sh, depending on when you pre-ordered that year could be more like a year and a half if the numbers released per week are kept this low.

I understand wanting to start off slowly but I wouldn't say you've released the product, it's more like a soft release. I'm still waiting for the "Grand Opening" because at this rate it's still months (like 6 months) away for me.

I wish them luck and hope things ramp up soon.

m0j0h4nd,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom