Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

elixsor

Troi said:
Fellow Vaporist's,

While I know your all dieing for updates, rest assure the VXL team is working hard and is in full throttle gearing this company up for the launch, as for how our manufacturing process is going, we are nearing a launch date, Rest-assure when we are two weeks out from the first units shipping this forum will be the first place to know, as a team we would like to provide a more detailed update, but we are waiting on factors that are out of our control at the current moment, once they fall into place we will be sure to keep you guys updated. The good news is that our last beta round has proved that the final design is here; as my beta unit is still running strong as my daily grind vaporizer. Soon enough we will all be blowing clouds to this thread, rather then dreaming of it ;)

Nice good to hear thanks for the update Tori!

elixsor,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
biojuggernaut said:
yeah I'll believe it when I see it too; oh yeah they took our money a couple of weeks ago guys for pre-order, ran into some issues and we got our monies back. I can't believe you guys even have doubts, every dude on the vapexteam was a dude here first! Loyalities! -damn if you don't have any hope for some weed device mediated through FC, one of the best group of people I've ever meet on the internet, well then that just sucks to be that unhappy. If you people can't stand the wait just buy a VWH; all glass air path is an all glass airpath. Most of the people bitching missed pre-order, my fault for going on tangent here. But even getting it in mid-late january wouldn't be the end of the world.
I think Ure a little defensive to say the least. First of all if u think I'm "bitching" you are mistaken. I've been following this thread longer than u have been a member on fc and been following SMs posts in other threads even longer, so please spare me the bs on loyalities. I said what I did just out of noticing how SM did not even say things are going good, bad, not at all. He usually addresses every question but he has been dodging this one lately. I get that everyones more than sick of people asking when its gunna be done, but just after the last fiasco would be nice to know that at least production is going according to plan. Thanks troi for telling us what we needed to hear.

Mr. Smoke No More,
Not our loyalties to them as consumers, there loyalty to us as vaporists, I guess I did not make myself clear. I created this account for the cloud hype. Regardless, nothing to worry about; production is as on as it ever was. Thanks for update vapexteam, reiterating my very thoughts exactly. "Are we there yet?!"

biojuggernaut,

dannite

Durden's Own
Just got on the preorder list - SO psyched to get my hands on it.

Two questions:

1 - can I use pure concentrates in this? Oil, wax etc? If not, how about with a charcoal puck setup?

2 - I live in the Sacramento area and travel frequently to the bay. Is there a shop or somewhere I can come to demo one of these bad boys?

dannite,
1. Your erl would just be sitting on one layer of metal mesh - unless it's a incredibly fine mesh like say the MFLB screen, it'll go through. I wouldn't use charcoal. You could just pack the easy load bowl with a few metal screens and soak it onto them, or use a cotton ball to soak it onto like some have been doing with their log vapes. I think the VXC is supposed to be able to get hot enough to vape them to satisfaction.. But I also remember reading that some of the betas are alot hotter than the production units. I hope the Cloud isn't lacking that 40F of "oomph" necessary to really enjoy concentrates.

2. No. There are no actual production units released to the world yet, except maybe one sent off to Joe Rogan or something.

charliedontsurf,

DubCRider

I hit a bowl of fine grated bubble hash with SM and it was heaven, wax may be a different story. Maybe lay a small bed of herbs down to catch it as it liquifys.

DubCRider,

dannite

Durden's Own
PerseusStoned said:
Good thing the market is changing too.

So true. There is so much going on technologically in the cannabis world. The tech used for cannabis is a few decades behind most other consumer tech as far as I can tell. Hopefully more legalization and the success of traditional investment in products (like this vape) will bring more development, serious engineering and money to bear on the problems that need to be solved.

I am about to start the patent pending process on a device for processing some cannabis-related materials myself (I'll share details when I can). There is so much that hasn't been done yet and so much to be tried even with current technologies. And that is without looking at more exotic polymers to start replacing glass with.

dannite,

SpartyOn

Just made the move to register for a pre-order... sad to be at the back of the line, happy to finally be in line :)

SpartyOn,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Good move Sparty, welcome. Sorry about not seeing you guys go to the Rose Bowl this year, but if I may say, that was one of the BEST college football games I have ever seen, period. You guys were fantastic!

t-dub

Edit: Coming from a Duck, obvoiusly! :argh: Go Ducks!!!

t-dub,

SpartyOn

Thanks bro, they played their hearts out. I don't want to get on topic of BCS drama on this thread, but suffice to say that I did not think that the BCS gave the Spartans, and a few other teams, the bids to the bowls they deserved.

I have no shame in admitting that Russel Wilson and Montee Ball are both stars. Wish we had players that exciting to watch on our team.

Anyways, I'm trying not to get too amped about the cloud but all my tries are in vain, I CAN'T WAIT!! :)

SpartyOn,

mistergyro

well i'm guessing the dec 20th is now postponed....probably middle of Jan now?

funny how they won't state a date probably because it's already bit them in the ass a few times...

it's cool...if we have waited this long...:)

mistergyro,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
mistergyro said:
well i'm guessing the dec 20th is now postponed....probably middle of Jan now?

funny how they won't state a date probably because it's already bit them in the ass a few times...

hmmmm... curious, where did you get that date? did i miss a post or something?
i haven't read anything that changes the original timeline, so personally i'm expecting an arrival before the end of the year.

actually, just recently troi had estimated the first shipments to be around the week before christmas... so dunno where "middle of jan" came from. please clarify.

moodswing,

vape4life

Banned for life
Launch is fast approaching and I still haven't received an email. I'm not in the $349 preorder, but am in the $449 preorder for quite a while now. Will I receive an email when it launches? So stoked for this!

vape4life,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
Not to be a dick but I am going to say it..... Just chill out on the "are we there yet?".
We are all looking forward with excitement, let's just give the guys and the forum a break.
It will come when it's ready. They will email you and announce here when it's ready.
Chill the f out.

Modnote: Please be advised that you are treading dangerously close to breaking the "Be Nice" rule here. Keep it civil.

Irie,

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm chill, i'm not asking "are we there yet"?, just with all the changes with emails, etc. I was just curious, man. What the fuck man, was i suppose to not ask the community for a simple answer? just take my chances? or maybe inquire just in case I should move my ass to pre-order again?

Irie said:
Not to be a dick but I am going to say it..... Just chill out on the "are we there yet?".
We are all looking forward with excitement, let's just give the guys and the forum a break.
It will come when it's ready. They will email you and announce here when it's ready.
Chill the f out.

vape4life,

mob

mmj over bs
lol Thats what these forums are here, for questions like "is it ready yet???" Its coming up on two years since the launch date was around the corner, personally on a $500 vape I am glad they arent rushing it to the market but everyone familiar with whats going on should understand, and questions like "is it ready yet?" should be politely tolerated.
I pre-ordered a while back and haven't asked once is it ready yet.... but I wonder it everyday! fan boys need to chill on us noobz

mob,

Troi

Fellow Vaporists,

For those dying for updates; the marketing team is in the process of making some changes to the website; we have finally taken down the CG shot of the cloud and replaced it with an actual photograph of a production-like unit. Please check out the site; frequently the next week as there are more updates on the roadmap.

Troi,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Wow!!!! :o
That pic on the site is AWESOME!!!! Look at how the monkey is embossed on the cloud itself! Holy shit!!! I am so stoked!!! :2c:

Thanks team!! :p

Bluntcrush,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
The newest design looks pretty amazing I must say, the embossed look is wonderful. So in anticipation for the cloud I broke and got a log vape, but it'll be good to have a new toy to occupy my time :) :rolleyes:

Elluzion,

mob

mmj over bs
Bluntcrush said:
Wow!!!! :o
That pic on the site is AWESOME!!!! Look at how the monkey is embossed on the cloud itself! Holy shit!!! I am so stoked!!! :2c:

Thanks team!! :p

^^^Wow can't wait to see this guys reaction once they actually release a product.

mob,

vapormonkey

I'm considering the purchase of new Steinel heat gun I've been putting off. Seems like it's always a few weeks away for the longest time.

vapormonkey,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom