Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I've got some Master Kush right now too, one of my favorites. White Rhino is a great social strain. Cheers.

Edit. Max and all, sorry for getting so off topic, as I am often frustrated when others do it.

IAmKrazy2,

max

Out to lunch
Let's try and stay on topic and off the strain/variety subject guys. People see new posts and expect to see some Cloud info.

max,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
All the wonderful strain varieties make me quite green with envy. Rarely do my connections know what strain they have. So I just pickup whatever they have which is always great flowers but no strain discription.

I am a wine buff and love flavors, to the point you could call me a wine snob! To have a fine wine blessed by time and a smorgasbord of different medical grade herb to choose from would be a dream come true!

If only Australia had medical marijuana. My first big overseas holidays will be to either france to stoke up the wine buff in me or the one of the MMJ cities in the states where I can experience all these lovely strains and feed my glassware addiction

psyshaman,

mob

mmj over bs
Don't get me wrong I love strain talk, however this whole page is nothing but off topic posts.....

Think an update from stonemonkey55 would get this thread back on track!

btw stonemonkey55 is that offer to meet up at a mmj club and give the cloud a go still open?

mob,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
That isn't all the variety I have, just what I am saving just for the Cloud. Blueberry is a great flavor Stickstones you're right. Last time I had the Cloud I had some Blue Mystic. It tastes wonderful, but doesn't have a lot o effect on me. Result? Me just vaping bowl after bowl, and everytime I packed a new one, I woul always say wow after the first couple of hits.

Hey Monkeyman, you try any bubble hash, pressed kief, or loose kief since the temp. Changes? My biggest and only unknown about the VXC for me, will it replace the Eclipse? I use te Eclipse almost every night before bed for hash, and wonder if the VXC will get hot enough, with minimal material falling through the screen. Beauty of the Eclipse, you don't loose anything in a screen and it will get super hot with a quickness.

Quick update, preliminary tests with the new sensor and heater have been going well. We are re-tweaking the heat algorithm. Apparently the new sensor reacts differently to the previous algorithm so we are making the necessary adjustments.

To answer your question, I have never used an eclipse so it would be hard for me to comment. My assumption is that the Eclipse will still be better for concentrates as it was designed for that purpose. What I can say is that out of all the home units that I have to test with, the Cloud seems to handle hash better than all of them. You got me curious though, I think I will invest in an Eclipse and let you know the final verdict.

stonemonkey55,

weedemon

enthusiast
stonemonkey55 said:
Quick update, preliminary tests with the new sensor and heater have been going well. We are re-tweaking the heat algorithm. Apparently the new sensor reacts differently to the previous algorithm so we are making the necessary adjustments.

To answer your question, I have never used an eclipse so it would be hard for me to comment. My assumption is that the Eclipse will still be better for concentrates as it was designed for that purpose. What I can say is that out of all the home units that I have to test with, the Cloud seems to handle hash better than all of them. You got me curious though, I think I will invest in an Eclipse and let you know the final verdict.

Thanks for the update man! :) we are inching closer to the gate! i can't wait! :)

Regarding the eclipse, I like it. i use it for oils mostly... just go slow with the torch, too much heat and it tastes bad. just like combustion.

weedemon,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks a lot for the update SM, too tired to comment a lot as i am waking for work in less then 5 hours. The thing is, i havent really been vaping hash beyond a few hits, just burning it. I am hoping the VXC will be pleasurable enough where i might only vape the stuff at a very high temp., and never see that little cherry in the bowl. Glad i got you investing in another vape, write that purchase off on your taxes.

IAmKrazy2,

luchiano

Stonemonkey, I was wondering if I will be able to adjust the temperature while inhaling to allow a concentrated extraction of different substances within one puff like the mflb does without breaking the cloud's heating element or will it take too long to heat up to each temperature to do what I want within one puff?.

BTW, the puff will last for 30-60 seconds to give you an idea what I mean when I state one puff.

luchiano,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
stickstones said:
luchiano...I love your posts!

How in the hell do you achieve a sixty second puff?

I'm assuming lots of yogic breathing and/or martial arts/meditation...

To answer your question, given a 60 second inhale, you would be able to crank up the heat noticeably within that time. Due to thermal mass, the Cloud doesn't increase or decrease heat as fast as other vapes like the MFLB but given 60 second, you can get the temp to rise substantially.

Thanks a lot for the update SM, too tired to comment a lot as i am waking for work in less then 5 hours. The thing is, i havent really been vaping hash beyond a few hits, just burning it. I am hoping the VXC will be pleasurable enough where i might only vape the stuff at a very high temp., and never see that little cherry in the bowl. Glad i got you investing in another vape, write that purchase off on your taxes.

That is what we are striving for, as high a temp you can get without the cherry

stonemonkey55,

luchiano

Stickstones, thanks for the love. The sixty second puff is achieved by exercising the lungs using the powerlung, you can get the powerbreathe for a little cheaper price, and running but I also make sure I do a small, quick inhale through the nose(not enough to fill the lungs) when I feel I need air and then go back to inhaling through the mouth. Doing this method can extend an inhale to be very long depending on lung strength but even if you have weak lungs it can help extend the inhale.

luchiano,

luchiano

Looks like this will help be an end to smoking for a lot of people once they learn this technique because you get flavor and powerful high in one hit while getting it deep into the lungs due to the cool moist air and it is a simple construction with the small glass and hand held heating element. Thank you stonemonkey and all the vaporizer makers who put thought into being innovative and making our lives better. I really appreciate it. Plus it helps bring some money into the U.S.A. because you are actually manufacturing something that can change history and not just doing servicing. Keeping that small business American innovation alive which is lacking right now in the market.

luchiano,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
luchiano said:
Looks like this will help be an end to smoking for a lot of people once they learn this technique because you get flavor and powerful high in one hit while getting it deep into the lungs due to the cool moist air and it is a simple construction with the small glass and hand held heating element. Thank you stonemonkey and all the vaporizer makers who put thought into being innovative and making our lives better. I really appreciate it. Plus it helps bring some money into the U.S.A. because you are actually manufacturing something that can change history and not just doing servicing. Keeping that small business American innovation alive which is lacking right now in the market.

We appreciate your appreciation - We are still waiting for the latest enclosure but the new heater with the embedded sensor has been doing really well in our tests.

@IamKrazy2 - I think the new heater + enclosure will get us closer to the holy grail for vaping concentrates. More testing to do :brow:

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
stonemonkey55 said:
luchiano said:

We appreciate your appreciation - We are still waiting for the latest enclosure but the new heater with the embedded sensor has been doing really well in our tests.

@IamKrazy2 - I think the new heater + enclosure will get us closer to the holy grail for vaping concentrates. More testing to do :brow:

I am currently sitting on almost 6 grams of various bubble plus pressed kief galore. About a gram and a half is from Apollo13 x Vortex and is red and strong as hell. My favorite all time hash. For me, this is stocked to the brim and looking to sin. Probably the most ive ever had at once. Keep us posted, would love to run some in the VXC but the Eclipse has kept me pretty happy in the mean time.

IAmKrazy2,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wish I could make the trip. Use of concentrates was never really explored by me much, my beta died too quickly. Do either of the two of you have access to water/bubble hash? Would love to hear how the original beta works with it, consiering according to SM's last comment I would assume the production version will be even better for concentrates.

IAmKrazy2,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
That's a scooter? You can't even attach any bags/panniers to that....ughhh. What ever happened to a bicycle. Hope this doesn't perpetuate the lazy stoner.... :D
And by "lazy", I don't mean uncreative or non motivated in this instance, it's obvious stonemonkey is neither one of those. I mean legs moving lazy.

Interesting scooter posted below, quite low to the ground....scared of motor vehicles not seeing me on that thing. I'll still take a bike anyway of the week.

Edited for further clarification....

Irie,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
What do you mean, no pannier? :D

goped%2Bsidejpg

OhTheAgony,

weedemon

enthusiast
haha!! that's awesome man. is it legal to ride on the sidewalk like that? i can see the obvious dangers associated with driving on the road.

weedemon,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
That's a scooter? You can't even attach any bags/panniers to that....ughhh. What ever happened to a bicycle. Hope this doesn't perpetuate the lazy stoner....
And by "lazy", I don't mean uncreative or non motivated in this instance, it's obvious stonemonkey is neither one of those. I mean legs moving lazy.

Robot runs triathlons, PowerNerd3000 rock climbs, and I am a vapor ninja :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjTegPGV04

Hope this quells any concerns about our "lazy legs" :D

stonemonkey55,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
:o you got springs for legs?

So will I be able to do that after my VapeXhale Cloud session? Cloud superpowers? :brow: :lol:

WatTyler,

max

Out to lunch
I am a vapor ninja
I'm sure sm wouldn't mind me letting everyone know that the goofy guy with his face in the camera at the end of that vid was not him. ;) And while sm is an accomplished martial artist and can come to your house and kick your ass if he doesn't like what you post about the Cloud :uhoh: , I'm not sure he can still jump that high (especially after a Cloud session), now that he's got two jobs, a wife, and a cute little girl to occupy his time.

sm, we want a new demo vid, starting with you holding up a newspaper to verify the date, followed by a couple of big Cloud hits. Then if you can do half that much acrobatics, :bowdown:

Hell, I'll give you a double :bowdown: :bowdown: for that demonstration, no matter how old it is.

Those Go-Peds are cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6VMSF5Fwo

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom