Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

mob

mmj over bs
stonemonkey55 said:
That's a scooter? You can't even attach any bags/panniers to that....ughhh. What ever happened to a bicycle. Hope this doesn't perpetuate the lazy stoner....
And by "lazy", I don't mean uncreative or non motivated in this instance, it's obvious stonemonkey is neither one of those. I mean legs moving lazy.

Robot runs triathlons, PowerNerd3000 rock climbs, and I am a vapor ninja :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjTegPGV04

Hope this quells any concerns about our "lazy legs" :D

looking at the hemline on those pants in the opening shot I'd date that picture circa 94-95'

mob,
yeah stone are those gopeds one of the fastest scooters you could find? YOU ARE MOVING in that video; would hate to hit a curb or a weird subway grate. . . plus not to mention that sucker would be stolen from me in a matter of seconds here in philly. Seems like you could prolly dodge bullets however, so you have nothing to worry about :lol:

excellent work though however in terms of your martial arts, I have much respect.

biojuggernaut,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
max said:
I am a vapor ninja
I'm sure sm wouldn't mind me letting everyone know that the goofy guy with his face in the camera at the end of that vid was not him. ;) And while sm is an accomplished martial artist and can come to your house and kick your ass if he doesn't like what you post about the Cloud :uhoh: , I'm not sure he can still jump that high (especially after a Cloud session), now that he's got two jobs, a wife, and a cute little girl to occupy his time.

sm, we want a new demo vid, starting with you holding up a newspaper to verify the date, followed by a couple of big Cloud hits. Then if you can do half that much acrobatics, :bowdown:

Hell, I'll give you a double :bowdown: :bowdown: for that demonstration, no matter how old it is.

Those Go-Peds are cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6VMSF5Fwo

Max - you go it! I will show you that this monkey can still fly! The area where I have depreciated the most is my ability to recover. 4-5 years ago, I could train every day, these days I get in one or two sessions a week at the most... it's all worth it though, luckily I have a new hobby to occupy my time, my daughter.

looking at the hemline on those pants in the opening shot I'd date that picture circa 94-95'

That's some crazy CSI work you're doing there, it's actually closer to 2005-2006 ish when that photo was snapped but I never said I was a fashionista so my style could very well be from circa 94-95 - although the Adidas shoes I am rockin in that photo should confirm that it is a mid 2000s photo :D

yeah stone are those gopeds one of the fastest scooters you could find? YOU ARE MOVING in that video; would hate to hit a curb or a weird subway grate. . . plus not to mention that sucker would be stolen from me in a matter of seconds here in philly. Seems like you could prolly dodge bullets however, so you have nothing to worry about

excellent work though however in terms of your martial arts, I have much respect.

The GoPeds are pretty much the fastest I could find, stock ones do about 20mph, I added a Torkinator engine that boosts it to almost 30mph. I bought the HoverBoard version that has 3 inches worth of front/rear suspension so it eats up bumps and cracks pretty good but as I explained to my wife, when I'm on my GoPed, I have my 4D Radar going, meaning not only am I judging height, width, and depth, I'm also factoring in time and distance to ensure that I'm always in a safe position. The other electric vehicle I was looking at were Trikkes but there are no after market mods for them.

stonemonkey55,

arf777

No longer dogless
So anyone actually gotten their hands on a Mobius Matrix and vaped through it, with either a beta Cloud or a VHW? Been looking for something with ice pinches that'll vape as well with a VHW (and when it comes, a Cloud, though the cloud seems less finicky) as my LW 15 arm bubbler. Some of my ice pinched glass works well, just not quite as milky as in the LW bub.

Pappy- The Moby Nano that "hits like a golf course" - is that the Nano with the Matrix perc, or the Nano Strato or Reti? The Moby nano matrix has an ice pinch, its on my list if folks say the perc vapes well.

arf777,

SkollIstKrieg

Hey arf, I've vaped through my Mobius Matrix Nano using the Supreme and the MagickWand. I like the magickwand a bit more as there is more airflow which is makes it dragless through the nano. I havent tried the normal nano, but I am very pleased with the Matrix! Also the Retti perc looks awesome as well!

Honestly its the best tube I've used so far in my experience with vaping!

SkollIstKrieg,

arf777

No longer dogless
That's good to hear. I have an MW as well, usually glass that is good with the MW is good with the VHW. The VHW does seem to be a bit more sensitive to airflow IMO, but it can also produce thicker vape than the MW (again, just my opinion / experience).

This is one of the reasons I'm so excited about the Cloud. From Pappy's and stonemonkey's videos, it looks like it won't matter which glass piece or perc I use, it'll always give the thick vape I need (yes, NEED) ;)

arf777,

nr-cole

Damn you VXC. Just lost my afternoon reading through this thread and now I'm so pumped up about a home vape I really don't need/can't afford. If this thing is out and booming around Christmas I can see myself making some bad life choices =)

It's funny to me that the showerhead perc is so popular. My first bong (which still lives today) is a little chunk of China glass that cost me $25 and it has a showerhead perc that doesn't look much different from the one in the hydra. Before people get up in arms about that I am aware of what makes quality glass vs. junk, I've just always associated that style with cheapness.

If I do ever end up with a Cloud, I'll definitely be going with the tree.

nr-cole,

Pappy

shmaporist
@ arf > Got OG nano with "dragless" perc. Found best upgrade to nano was custom 13 slit showerhead enclamo diffy (by Heady). Runs rings around Moby stock diffy which is really kinda meh! :/ My Moby nano is pure Rube Goldberg!

BTW you can use reduction pinch with ice but expect a lip shower on nano. Maybe different story with Strato.

5995986086_13211db876_z.jpg

Pappy,

arf777

No longer dogless
Pappy said:
@ arf > Got OG nano with "dragless" perc. Found best upgrade to nano was custom 13 slit showerhead enclamo diffy (by Heady). Runs rings around Moby stock diffy which is really kinda meh! :/ My Moby nano is pure Rube Goldberg!

BTW you can use reduction pinch with ice but expect a lip shower on nano. Maybe different story with Strato.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6023/5995986086_13211db876_z.jpg

Hmm. You'd think they'd give you a decent one stock. Thanks for the info on the nano - may be worth the extra $$ for the Strato.

arf777,

elixsor

Once you are ready to start filling pre-orders will payment be due immediately or will there be some window of time in which the purchase needs to be completed?

elixsor,

max

Out to lunch
elixsor said:
Once you are ready to start filling pre-orders will payment be due immediately or will there be some window of time in which the purchase needs to be completed?
I seriously doubt they're going to ask for payment before your name comes up on the list and they have a unit to ship to you. Those who pre-ordered first will be the first to get their units and the first to pay.

max,

elixsor

max said:
I seriously doubt they're going to ask for payment before your name comes up on the list and they have a unit to ship to you. Those who pre-ordered first will be the first to get their units and the first to pay.

Sure this makes sense I guess my question would be once the units are ready to ship will one have for example a month to make payment once we are notified of the units being ready or will payment be due right away to take advantage of your pre-order. Sorry not explaining very clearly...

elixsor,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Elixor, I recall Stonemonkey55 saying something about not being obligated to buy when able. I am not sure if you'd go to the back of the line or pay when ready, but... :shrug:

Nevertheless, it seems like such a question is best handled when the time comes (or at least through a personal email). If the vApes had to take a stance for everyone, I'm sure it would be much more conservative than their decision about one kindly worded reply to their "ready to ship" email. ;)

Pappy, I'd love to see the bottom of a showerhead diffuser (or something along those lines) used as a future screenless bowlpunch for the VXC.

Progress,

max

Out to lunch
elixsor said:
max said:

Sure this makes sense I guess my question would be once the units are ready to ship will one have for example a month to make payment once we are notified of the units being ready or will payment be due right away to take advantage of your pre-order. Sorry not explaining very clearly...
That's a question that sm will have to answer, but IMO, after all this time to save up your money for the purchase, it would be asking a lot to expect them to hold a unit for you for a month while you round up the $. I'm not saying they won't give a guy a break. Things do happen and a necessity expense can always come up, but everyone has a place in line, according to order date, and if multiple people ask to have their units 'held' for a while, instead of shipped, I imagine it could get messy, and some would perceive it as unfair to others on the list, who are ready to pay as soon as their name comes up. This type of question would be better addressed in an email, instead of the thread.

max,

Pappy

shmaporist
Progress said:
Pappy, I'd love to see the bottom of a showerhead diffuser (or something along those lines) used as a future screenless bowlpunch for the VXC.
I had some reservations about the EZ load mesh chamber until I used it. It may seem low tech on paper but it's quite functional.

Pappy,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Pappy said:
Progress said:
I had some reservations about the EZ load mesh chamber until I used it. It may seem low tech on paper but it's quite functional.

It just works so well. No removable glass bowl to break, dirt cheap, quick and easy loading. Other compaies will be copying this design soon. Best designed bowl system on the market IMO.

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
elixsor said:
max said:

There will be a grace period for you to input your payment info. Probably a couple weeks or so, given the lengthy development time, we figured this would give most of you time to get your ducks in a row. We are getting pretty close to green lighting the design, on Aug 15 we will receive some additional parts to test. Once we give the thumbs up, we'll begin accepting payments and sending orders out. Be on the lookout for more information.

stonemonkey55,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Pappy and Iamkrazy2, I agree with you that the design of the ez load mesh screen rocks, and I feel that it would be near impossible to match the performance with an all-glass bowl due to the air pressure differential, turbulence, and thermoconductive properties of the mesh.

However, I do hope that by 2050 they do tackle the all glass bowl. :lol:

I would also love to see some one-of-a-kind collaborations with some sculptural glassmasters (that isn't due till 2075 :rofl:)

A man can dream, right? :D

Progress,

weedemon

enthusiast
atta boi JD!! i'm fuckin pumped :p I am sure you are too!

@ Stonemonkey,

Right on dude! thanks for the update! i live for these haha :p Can't wait to try this bad boy out :)

weedemon,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, so it seems we are getting close! Will there be another round of beta testing? It doesn't sound like it...

Tstat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom