Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just vaped a blue dream / green crack mixed salad. :brow: Very nice clean and thoughful high.

Thanks for the suggestion, SM!
:peace:

PS Cloudstation looks cool. My dad is a retired carpenter always looking for projects to keep him busy. I think I'll have him make me an oak Cloudstation! (Please don't sue)

Stu,

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
I will have to try mixing Blue Dream and Green Crack. Not sure I will be lucky enough to find the Blue Dragon cross. BD and Green Crack are two of my favorites. I am sure combining the two will be a pleasurable experience. Blue Crack here I come!

I like the cloud station set up. I would proudly display that bad boy loaded up with 4 Hydra tubes. :brow: Keep up the good work SM!

LiquidDreams,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Stu said:
I just vaped a blue dream / green crack mixed salad. :brow: Very nice clean and thoughful high.

Thanks for the suggestion, SM!
:peace:

PS Cloudstation looks cool. My dad is a retired carpenter always looking for projects to keep him busy. I think I'll have him make me an oak Cloudstation! (Please don't sue)

Quite the opposite, I am happy to see what your dad is going to make. Maybe he can make a side business out of it ;)

As for the elusive Blue Dragon, I didn't get a chance to bring any home myself so I have resorted to making a salad out of Blue Dream and Green Dragon. I have dubbed the salad Grue Cream or Bleen Cream, neither of them sound really good to me, maybe Teal Cream? Anyhow, although both are sativa dominant strains, I have been doing 3 parts GC and 1 part BD during the day and I found that to be quite an energetic mixture. At night time I have been doing the inverse which I felt left me feeling a little more relaxed than the day mixture.

stonemonkey55,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
Blue Crack combines the sweetness of GC and the spiciness of BD... excellent cross if you guys ever come across it it is truly one of those great uplifting sativas

I have had blue dragon as well and it is very spicy and potent. A colorful experience.

My favorite, is Blue Poison, a very rare strain (Blue Dream x Durban Poison). However, it is a double combination of spicy so it has a much more potent flavor.
The THCV content is also high which is a huge plus for me.

CONGRATS ON POST 2,000 SM!!!!

malawigold,

Tim

Wait.. was this thing at $350 presale? Did I miss it? Is there any way to get that price, still?

:uhoh: I've made a huge mistake. :uhoh:

Tim,

RaK427

Is it still a pre-order if you purchase one now since they aren't shipping yet?

RaK427,

Tim

RaK427 said:

^ I would also like to know the answer to this.. I can't find the option to on the website

EDIT: I know there is a pre-order button, but nothing that states the pre-order price of $350 as opposed to $450. Nevertheless, I put in a pre-order anyways.. Quite excited for this thing.

Tim,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I can't say enough good about this vape! I have thoroughly enjoyed testing and when I had to go out of town for a few days... I missed it A LOT!!

I can't wait for production models to get out there. I do think people will be blown away by the Cloud. The smooth hits are fantastic. The glass is thick and well made. The unit itself is top notch. I can't imagine someone not liking it once they try it honestly. A huge step forward in vapes IMHO.

Lo,

max

Out to lunch
Tim said:
RaK427 said:

^ I would also like to know the answer to this.. I can't find the option to on the website

EDIT: I know there is a pre-order button, but nothing that states the pre-order price of $350 as opposed to $450. Nevertheless, I put in a pre-order anyways.. Quite excited for this thing.
Pre-order pricing ended May 8th. What the site has now is 'reserve your Cloud' ordering. You get a spot behind the previous 'reserver', and when your name comes up, you get the opportunity to buy. You don't pay in advance and you have no legal obligation to buy.

max,

doback

hey everybody,
Please excuse this delayed review as the weekend was just so beautiful I was gone most of the time and the beginning of the week has been hectic as I take care of last minute business before I leave to Europe.

So about one week ago on Friday at 2:15 I met the inventor of the VXC, stonemonkey, at SPARC. After bringing some of my purple afgoo and purchasing some lemon OG I was ready for a test run. Introductions were made and stories about each other were exchanged (my health, his life, how we both grew up in the same city...) and then the machine was pulled out of it's case accompanied with a beautifully clean Vertigo glass. Stonemonkey had a salad mixture of blue dream and two other strains and I had my purple lemon afgoo and the testing commenced.

Before I go on to praise the silky smoothness of each hit, the pungent flavor of each rip, this is the BEST vaporizer I have ever used. Its like that first time you ever got high or smoked a blunt or hit a SSV properly, it's one of those moments where it changes the whole smoking world for you, and that's exactly what happened to me.

The first bowl was magnificent. Those who read earlier know I have trouble with my esophagus, honestly, at the brink of cancer, but with the smoothness of this vape, with the proper heating of the medicine, it was all just so proper that not only was there no irritation. I was actually feeling very medicated not only in my head but also my stomach and esophagus, the two most important places that get medicated. While I take my zephyr and feed it through my own bubbler and still get medicated there was just something so different, something that made it feel "right" something that just got me truly medicated and not just "vaked" off of my zephyr.

As conversation continued from development, to more about our pasts (middle school teachers even), bowls were continually being packed and I soon realized that I was so medicated I stopped paying attention to the loudness of my voice and the tapping of my foot to where I had to catch myself in my head and say, "wow its been years since I have felt like this and I LOVE it, but a get a grip." and a grip I did get, of that VXC and took another hit of that sweet succulent vapor of the gods.

Everything about this machine is perfect I kid you not. From overall look to the technology within it is the best vape I ever hit and considering Stonemonkey has 20 year patents it will be the best vape I hit for the next 20 years most likely. But besides just the technology of it and efficiency, the company is a grass roots company and I love that.

The inventor wanted to meet with me, he was interested in my story and gave me his. We grew up in the same town with the same teachers, he is on the forums, emails prospective customers and shows that he GENUINELY cares which makes me feel SAFE!!! which is VERY important to me considering this is not just some toy I grab to get high and watch the hangover, it's a very serious medical device in a world that is still clouded with smoke (no pun intended) and to know the inventor and know that he cares, makes a WORLD of difference to me and how I medicate, it helps create a calming subconscious.

Stonemonkey I would like to apologize for the time it took me to write a review on your amazing machine. I would like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart for the hard and dedicated work you do for this community and me. FC community, if you haven't tried this machine just wait until you do and those who have this review will come as a warm reminder of the great device that will adorn your and my coffee table.

If anyone has any other questions feel free to pm me or just post up on here.

Since that Friday I have not been able to get that high or even enjoy medicated as much anymore, Stonemonkey you have changed the way I medicated forever for the better, and for that I give you thanks.

Best Regards,
Doback

doback,
Reactions: Seek

Gongvape

Your ^^thoughts on VXC are Great to hear Doback you just got me excited :D
I hope you get your unit soon, take care:peace:

Gongvape,

CutePanda

Doback: Great review and I'm glad that you are able to get your medicine properly with it. Without reviews from FC members, I am stuck in la la land, so thank you all. I love the concept and design of the VXC and will be looking to purchase it when it's released.

CutePanda,

Tim

Thank you Lo and Doback for your reviews! Much appreciated.

max said:
Pre-order pricing ended May 8th. What the site has now is 'reserve your Cloud' ordering. You get a spot behind the previous 'reserver', and when your name comes up, you get the opportunity to buy. You don't pay in advance and you have no legal obligation to buy.

Ah, got it Max. Thanks for the clarification. Looks like I was a bit late on this one.. I'd still gladly put up money to pre-order if it was still possible, but seeing how it's far past May 8th, that's probably not going to happen. Damn my poor timing! Still, anxiously checking this thread every day. Looks like great work so far.

Tim,

Abysm

Stonemonkey are you planning on showing off the cloud at the medical cannabis cup in SF?
Also is anyone else going to be attending?

Abysm,

SD_haze

Tim said:
Thank you Lo and Doback for your reviews! Much appreciated.

max said:

Ah, got it Max. Thanks for the clarification. Looks like I was a bit late on this one.. I'd still gladly put up money to pre-order if it was still possible, but seeing how it's far past May 8th, that's probably not going to happen. Damn my poor timing! Still, anxiously checking this thread every day. Looks like great work so far.

You're not alone, by the time I decided to buy a new vaporizer it was a few weeks past the pre-order pricing, doh!

350 is doable but couldnt quite justify 450 with the new version of the supreme out :p

But eventually new hydratubes and whatnot will come out and you can go straight for the gold hehe

SD_haze,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I'll have to review the Supreme 2 in full, but without a HydraTube, I'd say the VXC is easily worth twice that of the Supreme 2. Consistency, taste, ease of use, glass, non restricted air flow make for a whole new experience.

IAmKrazy2,

Tim

SD_haze said:
You're not alone, by the time I decided to buy a new vaporizer it was a few weeks past the pre-order pricing, doh!

350 is doable but couldnt quite justify 450 with the new version of the supreme out :p

But eventually new hydratubes and whatnot will come out and you can go straight for the gold hehe

Haha, right. Now that I've missed the date, I'm thinking about just waiting till (after it's released, of course) they release more glass before I jump on board. That's what I'm telling myself to do, anyways.. but the allure of the Cloud and the ease of PayPal can be overwhelming when one is medicated. I shop online far too much when I'm buzzed!

Tim,

RaK427

I seem to have that same problem! I ordered the PD and couldn't stand to wait any longer so I ordered an Arizer Solo to hold me over, but now the Canada Post is completely shut down and I'm waiting on that as well. I've definitely been eying the Cloud up, had it been 350 I would have pulled the trigger, now I just can't decide whether to reserve mine or wait for extra glass since I'll have 2 new vaporizers to play with around the time this comes out.

RaK427,

Tim

RaK, after an hour of reading these forums, I've changed my mind again.. I also still want to get the VXC, but now I'm interested in ordering an EQ to hold me off in the mean time. Decisions!

Tim,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
doback said:

You can't buy that kind of review. :brow:

While I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the creator in person I've been following development since it was announced here and have been lucky enough to have had some behind the scenes info along the way. To me this truly is one of those rare companies that really deserve my money. IMO $450 is a bargain and AFAIK the profit margin even at that price is very slim compared to 95% of the vapes out there.

I can vouch for the performance sections of your review though, and feel the same way. This is not just another vape; it's the next generation of vaporizing technology. And yeah I haven't been as medicated as I have with this thing for years. :D

I know it's tough to buy into the hype when you hear it with every new product, but from my first session with this beta unit I was a believer and I'm confident that it's not a fluke.

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom