Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
@newVaper... I must have read it wrong, I thought you paid $450 for it, LOL. Yea, that's not that big of a deal! Shit, keep the Q, you are going to love it. Then get the Cloud and the Q will become your backup. It does really well with bags. I tried a few when I first bought it, but I like going through glass. I found the bags kinda stale tasting.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
@newVaper... I must have read it wrong, I thought you paid $450 for it, LOL. Yea, that's not that big of a deal! Shit, keep the Q, you are going to love it. Then get the Cloud and the Q will become your backup. It does really well with bags. I tried a few when I first bought it, but I like going through glass. I found the bags kinda stale tasting.

Hahaha, thanks Tstat. You definitely made me feel better about my decision with the Q. I actually am loving it to the max :-).

But the VapeXhale Cloud definitely has me something to look forward to :-)

What is the difference between the VapeXhale Packages? Are they just different water pieces that sit on top? I tried searching this thread, but had trouble since it's so large.

newVaper420,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, there are a few different HydraTube packages you can buy.

• Package A: $499 for VapeXhale Cloud® + Evolver HydraCirc
  • Package B: $499 for VapeXhale Cloud® + Evolver HydraTree
  • Package C: $449 for VapeXhale Cloud® + Vertigo HydraTree
  • Package D: $449 for VapeXhale Cloud® + VapeXhale ShowerDome
Other than the glass, they are the same.

Tstat,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Jam, forsure hook up your HT to the solo via gong. What's wrong with that? Solo is a great vape, and sometimes you don't have 10mins or so, so after a minute on the solo warmup, you're good to go!

This would depend on the warmup time. I'm lucky and my Cloud warms up in five to seven minutes for the first tasty hit. I have found that waiting for the Cloud and then getting annihilated quickly is faster than getting the Solo up and running quickly but then needing a ten minute session to get medicated (not annihilated).

stickstones,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Just got the t-shirts that I ordered. I accidentally sent the package to my PO Box. I had to go wait in line while the where open. The white shirt looks awesome.

Slightly Medicated,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
We are still waiting on my Vertigo pieces. You can hit the "notify me" button when they get back in stock but from a timing perspective, over a month away as he has been swamped with his own personal orders.

Hi SM,

I pre-ordered in early Feb, but I never received an invite to order or any notification before y'all opened sales to everyone. Was this a glitch?

Also, for the benefit other forum members in a similar situation, what are we to do? Your email above indicates we are to get back in line, which would be a bummer if I read that correctly, but I'd like to know for sure that I am to not expect an email invite for my pre-order so I can get back in line. Or... Perhaps you guys can give a heads up to the remaining pre-orderers before stocking the website so we can be assured our originally-ordered HT?

Other forum members have been helpful in addressing this question when I brought it up before, but an official answer from you or another VXC person would be most appreciated.

Don't mean to sound like sour grapes, but I've been a patient soldier for the last 5+ months and was anticipating the email invite. Overall, I'm very happy for VXH and all current Cloud owners. I'd like to finally join them, that's all. (FYI: I'm traveling and have very limited access to order online (though the store has been down), and further I'd feel better dropping the $$ after knowing the answer to the above questions.)

Cheers!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
^^^
a distant second

Is that what you meant? I would have thought the UD was your distant second, but that's not how I read your answer.

Vapinghole: My understanding is that you should go and place your order, don't wait for an email. VXH was trying to serve pre-orders first but their credit card company forced them to open sales to everybody. It wouldn't make any sense for them to make you wait.

pakalolo,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
This is what Pakalolo was talking about VapingHole, if you missed the post.

"Hey guys, we knew the cat would be let out of the bag eventually and am actually surprised someone didn't spot it sooner as we've been selling this way for close to two weeks now.

If you guys recall, we had some issues with our credit card processor. The biggest thing giving them heartburn was our pre-order process and since February, we've gone through three separate audits. After the last audit, they told us that we had to get rid of the password protected site and start selling like a "regular website"

We knew we had a bunch of pre-orders to get through so we have still been sending invites, we've just been asking our customers to keep it quiet so that those that pre-ordered could get first dibs. We knew that once the word got out, it would be very hard to control and we wanted those that pre-ordered to have every chance to get theirs first.

When we add new inventory, we will still be emailing those on the list so that they can rush to our site and purchase, but due to our restrictions, it is essentially a free for all. As @OBG stated earlier, the good news is the in 6-8 weeks, we should be able implement our new manufacturing process and everyone that wants a Cloud will be able to get one. We are just testing and re-testing to make sure the new process works without a hiccup.

No one will be lost in the shuffle, and in actuality, the vast majority of the sign ups will actually be getting their Cloud sooner than later :)" - Stonemonkey55​

VapingDitto,

Vessel

So this vaporizer is open for purchase, no need to pre-order first come fist serve ? First I've heard of this and I've been following pretty closely.

I would be really pleased if this is the case as I am considering another vape and the sooner the better. Their store always seems closed, do they close it down at night ?

edit: thanks ^^

Is there site always down ?

Edit: Heh, yeh no kidding. Thanks again vapingditto

Thanks pakalolo -

Vessel,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
So this vaporizer is open for purchase, no need to pre-order first come fist serve ? First I've heard of this and I've been following pretty closely.

I would be really pleased if this is the case as I am considering another vape and the sooner the better. Their store always seems closed, do they close it down at night ?

All that I will say is keep a close eye on that store :tup:

VapingDitto,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Edit: Heh, yeh no kidding. Thanks again vapingditto

The site gets swamped as soon as they bring it up, so they have been taking it offline when they reach the number of orders they can fulfill. Just keep trying.

pakalolo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hi SM,

I pre-ordered in early Feb, but I never received an invite to order or any notification before y'all opened sales to everyone. Was this a glitch?

Also, for the benefit other forum members in a similar situation, what are we to do? Your email above indicates we are to get back in line, which would be a bummer if I read that correctly, but I'd like to know for sure that I am to not expect an email invite for my pre-order so I can get back in line. Or... Perhaps you guys can give a heads up to the remaining pre-orderers before stocking the website so we can be assured our originally-ordered HT?

Other forum members have been helpful in addressing this question when I brought it up before, but an official answer from you or another VXC person would be most appreciated.

Don't mean to sound like sour grapes, but I've been a patient soldier for the last 5+ months and was anticipating the email invite. Overall, I'm very happy for VXH and all current Cloud owners. I'd like to finally join them, that's all. (FYI: I'm traveling and have very limited access to order online (though the store has been down), and further I'd feel better dropping the $$ after knowing the answer to the above questions.)

Cheers!

We are adding inventory every day so go ahead and place your order. We are still sending out emails to those that have pre-ordered so that they have the best chance of getting a Cloud when the inventory is uploaded. One thing I want everyone to realize is, if you ordered anytime in 2012, your email would not be arriving anytime soon so in actuality, you are in a much better position to get a Cloud now than before. For all intents and purposes, it is a first come, first served basis but we are trying to give those that pre-ordered the highest probability of ordering one on their first try.

Just got the new foam for my Pelican 1520 today. Cutting it took a while after I used the Cloud but everything is snug and my vape setup is now complete :drool:. I'm really loving this thing and it has definitely exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to see the new accessories and new/custom HydraTubes. I'd love to see a Mobius or gridded 2012BC HT.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Thanks, SM, for addressing my questions. Following through with great service. I'll order as soon as I return from my travels next week.

Cheers!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
just ordered a shirt, and will be tie dying it, pics when it's ready... :cool: Been running the cloud all day long, had some guests over, one guy is an oil dab guy, used to the best, and was super impressed with the hit of the Cloud+HT and I had mine set to about 11 o'clock. He was amazed at how strong and smooth it was. Def. made an impression. This is a superior vaporizer.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Yes!!! I got it!!! had to pay a fine 80$ + 80$ tax ... so all in all almost 700$ to get the one and only...

It is the best 700$ I ever invested? I can't wait to find out :) stuck at the office with 3 hours delay due to the poor customs service...

Oh, the manager asked me "Apart from growing herbs, what are you doing in life?" lol...

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hi Tstat ... this one's for you!

We could also use a Cloud Station that is more "cabinet" like (at least I could) so that it is also covered and protected from objects falling on it or into it. I keep my Cloud and HydraTube on my workbench in the shop, which is "relatively" safe (put it away if there's too much company or careless company over I suppose :)); however, there is also a peg board above it, and I'm obsessing over the unlikely event that something should somehow fall of a peg and land on my Cloud or Hydratube! Would also keep it dust free if tools are in use in the shop without having to pack the whole thing up (as it is often too hot to just pack away right away not to mention it really doesn't get packed away ... just stays out, and also don't want to empty my hydratube after every use since I don't have a water source in the shop).

I'd build one myself but am super swamped with my actual job(s) these days!

I'm basically picturing a rectangular stand to support my Cloud and hydratube, but cabinet style with sides and a top and 2 doors on the front that swing open that don't go quite to the bottom to allow room for the Cloud power cord to come out.

Edit: If you wanted to get fancy you could also have little drawers underneath for elbs, packing tools, brushes for cleaning, grinder, etc. as well as a pull out "prep tray". Heck ... you coul even add an extra optional side cabinet (3rd door) to store little mason jars of meds (I use the 125ml size as I find them perfect for 7g at a time and that's how I subdivide my meds to keep better track of consumption ... 7g jars) ... this is getting a little more over the top though! Just the stand would be nice! (Although the drawers/tray would definitely be a cool option but starting to get pretty involved and probably pretty pricey too!)

JCat,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Damn! the cloud is fast...I'm blazed in a second...

However I can't get it to green? it was red at noon for 20 mins so I went ahead and vaped ... it was great...but no green light...if I drop it below 9 position it just stops... there's ticking which is normal right?

Also, do u push the ELB all the way down? Its super hard to remove so I didn't want to go all the way...

damn, I'm stoned...this is pure epic.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Its a fact that I was valid to pre-order even tho I'm international.
Its a fact that if a proper voltage arrives to the unit it will work regardless.

Now, I didn't think VXL does not want to make us happy, in fact this might be the reason that caused this...this are all small mistakes IMO - admitting in them bring honestly IMO and you're imply otherwise.

Feel free to think I'm not honest, but let me tell you this - I do not care paying more to get this product - I was and am willing to do so, I already bought a cloud and I would probably void it but I'm gladly doing so

Where are you from and how did you get your Cloud by the way? I can't order online from Canada ... won't let me select any shipping options. (I ended up getting one 2nd hand off another member so I'm all good! ... but if another friend ends up wanting to order one which is quite likely after they try mine, I'd like to know how:))

JCat,
Top Bottom