Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

vape4life

Banned for life
Any hints? Lol. I think this vape would be perfect with an aromatherapy cup for essential oils!
EDIT: I retract my idea. There is no reason for the cloud to be needlessly on just to make my house smell better lol. Might be good between sesh's tho :)

vape4life,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I maybe a new owner of a cloud, awaitng an email from vaporring - I feel like a kid on Christmas eve :p

mvapes,

StonedMMA

I am really loving the Cloud running through my old 12'' water piece. Kind of a shame I can't seem to enjoy the Evolver Hydro-circ nearly as much.

StonedMMA,

Vessel

Vapexhale's Botanicals look promising. I am looking to get into vaping other herbs but there seems to be nothing really out there.

Could(Cloud) the team offer up any info on the vaping experience and quality of these herbal mixtures? If you could put together something that's natural & a real pleasure to vape/taste, I think that would go over really well everywhere.

There's something so special about cannabis that I doubt anything will come close to the beauty that is released when vaporizing. That divine cannabinoid taste really is superior.

StonedMMA

Using it out of my standard piece I seem to be able to produce nice full clouds with an inhale for a "internal count of 8-10" (I can clearly see the vapor building up). When I try to use the HT I can inhale to a "internal count of about 7" (See slightly build up) before it gets uncomfortable and I need to exhale. I will get a small cloud just not nearly as effective.

The natural smoking motion of the cloud inverted seems to just provide a better airflow for me.

StonedMMA,

vape4life

Banned for life
Dude if you're getting blackish abv at 1 I'd hate to see what happens at 3 or max!

Has anyone combusted yet without throttling?

vape4life,

vaporring

Company Rep
Hey guys, i was gonna pull the trigger on the cloud earlier today but when i added it to my cart my subtotal was $541. Did anyone else have to pay 41 dollars for tax?

The tax will display by default until you provide an address. Once you enter your address the tax will disappear, provided that you don't live in the state of California. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've heard that Cloud can provide couple of hits after turned off. Also couple of hits is all needed to vape a bowl right? At least on higher temps. Can you preheat the Cloud for 15 mins or longer, then turn it off and go outside and vape a full bowl with it being off the whole time?

Seek,

Sir vapes a lot

Making smokers jealous
In faq section under the what is a hydratube? section you mention luke wilson as one of the glass blowers. When can we expect a luke ht? is this something i should be waiting for? Love to see a 15 arm ht!

Sir vapes a lot,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I'm pleased that more and more of these units are ending up in the hands of forum members. To read all the positive responses is chicken soup for the soul. We are slowly but surely working out all the kinks and have been road mapping new vaporizer accessories that will make any vapor geek squeal with joy.

<Bluntcrush's ears twitch and he looks around to snif the air with excitement!> :D Loves squealing with joy about any new vapor related products (especially from VXC)

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: Pappy

Lostclusters

Correct me if I am wrong but folks desiring to purchase a Cloud should still wait for their email to order before ordering, right?

Lostclusters,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Correct me if I am wrong but folks desiring to purchase a Cloud should still wait for their email to order before ordering, right?

VXL was required by the ccard processor to open up the store. Consequently when inventory becomes available, VXL notifies those with pre-orders that they can place orders. However, with the store wide open, those without pre-orders can place orders now, too (hence the notification to those with pre-orders, so they have first shot at the inventory). This has caused heartburn for VXL and some with pre-orders, but there is no way around it. Bottom line, order at the store when available; the pre-order is no more than a place holder.

oldiebutgoodie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
tracking shows my package has made it to my local P.O. so crossing my fingers that today is the big day!! Trying to contain my excitement this time, until AFTER I have it in my hands. I also ordered one of those wood stands, just after ordering my Cloud, so hoping that shows up soon, didn't get shipping info for that purchase to track it. I'll be back in a bit, hoping to have nothing but GOOD reports today! :D

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
tracking shows my package has made it to my local P.O. so crossing my fingers that today is the big day!! Trying to contain my excitement this time, until AFTER I have it in my hands. I also ordered one of those wood stands, just after ordering my Cloud, so hoping that shows up soon, didn't get shipping info for that purchase to track it. I'll be back in a bit, hoping to have nothing but GOOD reports today! :D
Me thinks the weather forecast in Eugene is Cloudy today for Jam :freak: funny, its Cloudy over here in Springfield too ;)

t-dub,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
It's here!! :brow:

Got here pretty early, I was still eating breakfast. I had to contain myself, so I could finish my food before getting completely absorbed into getting to know this little fella. Word of advise, don't open the box upside down. I opened it to find a bunch of bubble wrap, so I preceded to flip the box back over to pull it up, to empty the contents in a gentle way, and peanuts went everywhere...:lol:

Everything was well wrapped, no official Cloud packaging in my box, but it's not a big deal to me. I already had the ELB sent last week loaded and waiting, so I read over the instructions, plugged it in, and heated it up. Filled the HT, and proceed to test it out...

Holy CRAP!! :o

I started it out a little hot, at the 1 O'clock position, took a hit, a little slow and light like I was used to, and got a small hit. Then I decided to rip on it for the second hit, and pulled a huge hit!! Tasted a little too hot so I backed it down to 11 O'clock and decided to wait a bit. It does have a slight "new" taste to it... I am sure it will mellow shortly, and it's not at all a bother.

:love: LOVING the ease of the draw on this thing with the Hydracirc. I am still going UP from those first few hits... gonna come down a bit then try it out on the DG mini... Very much worth it!! :clap:

question... should I remove the ELB when it's hot but not being used for a few mins? will my herb cook while it's just sitting in there? Also is it normal for the light to flicker red/green after it reaches temp?

Jamband, I was just reading in another thread about your selling a certain vape to pay for a rather expensive desk unit and it was one of those things that made me go "Hmmmmm..." ... Mystery solved. Now I can stop stalking you. :wave:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I did put it on the Mini for a couple of rips, and it was so smooth compared to any of my other vapes, and if turned the right way, there is a decent gap between the cloud and my head...

Emptying the first load, that is the darkest ABV I have ever had. I'm starting a fresh jar for the cloud ABV. I will eventually be running my Solo ABV through the could to see how much more I can get from it, it is quite a bit more golden/green.

I purposely started with a blend that is slightly less potent for the first round. Now I am pulling out the blackberry kush which not only kicks my butt, but has the most amazing taste. Here we go.... see y'all in the clouds...WOW... after one hit, I am putting it down...I can tell I'm going to have to show this thing some proper respect. Wheeeew doggies! I am ripped....:ko: Feels as strong as oil hits...

vape4life

Banned for life
That doesn't jive with my experience....my Solo finished my Cloud ELBs. Fantastic, now i'm paranoid my unit doesn't run as properly as the new ones. Your statement "Darkest ABV I ever had"...that is not even CLOSE to my experience with my Cloud, even at max temp.

Should I file a ticket? Or should I get several strains, and only vaping them on MAX temp, and see what all the abv looks like in comparison to eachother?

My Cloud definitely doesn't feel hot at 1:00 on the dial..

vape4life,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My Cloud is a sweet tasting vapor machine at 9 o'clock and a good long warmup to ambient.

Welcome to Slothdom Jam :)

_61763770_01079238.jpg

Top Bottom