Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

webb

Level 100 Lurker
I can't wait for my pre-order to be ready, if only I would have filled out the form when I first heard about the cloud...Oh well. the SSV's still rockin' it.

webb,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Edit: I just went an looked at the VapeXhale website, and now I can clearly see the difference between the tubes. Thanks :-).

Due to changing circumstances I unfortunately need to take a break from vaping. Even though I need to part with my beloved Cloud, I just wanted to add something from my past 6 years of vaping exclusively, primarily though all of the arizer line up. The Cloud is seriously a game changer. Mosh said it well just above that this thing hits just like putting flame to a bowl but instead getting the most clean tasting moisture conditioned dense clouds possible.

IMHO no other vaporizer comes close, and i've lost interest for all other vapes. I just can't handle the hot dry vapours on my airways, and the HT's ability to use a small amount of water, and/or ice is just awesome and in my eyes it is absolutely perfect. Although i'm a little saddened to part with my love, after only an 8 week love (lust) affair (fuck the sex was good) i'm looking forward to the longest tolerance break in more than 1/2 a decade. If I come back to the hobby, and we always do lol I'm super looking forward to VXL's lineup and especially an update to the cloud itself in whatever ways, accessories etc.

Kudos again, and again to you guys VXL...looking forward to purchasing your swag and living through my FC Cloud brothas n' sistas.

peace!

Oh no :-(. Hope everything is ok. :-(. Hate to see someone have to take a break. I just started coming to this forum and you have been awesome vape4life. Thanks for all your help. Hope you'll stick around the forums.

Are you going to sell your current Cloud or keep it around just in case? I am having a hard time parting with my glass collection that I used for combusting.

newVaper420,
Reactions: vape4life

vape4life

Banned for life
hey newvaper420, thanks I really appreciate that. Forsure i'll be sticking around, and forsure i'll be buying another cloud next year at some point. I plan on living through you guys! lol Yeah I can't afford to hang on to the Cloud but it's not a big deal because I can always just buy another one down the road when/if I really do need it. It's a health related break that is seriously required for my wellbeing. everything's all good though! Cheers bro!

vape4life,

StonedMMA

I tried my M104 through the HT this morning and it was great. Vaped the bowl to completion in 4-5 hits. By the time I was done my Solo bowl, 1 minute later, the Cloud turned green and was ready to go. (In other words, I can grind, and vape a bowl, and cleanup, in the 10 min. it takes for my Cloud to heat up). So ... if you only need .15 or so and are in a hurry, the Solo is a great option with the HT.

Are you using any type of adapter from the Solo to the HT? Straight Solo stem?

Does anyone think its possible that there is a difference in vapor/vapor production when the cloud is upside down in a water pipe as oppose to its regular upright position ?

Probably not ? much of a difference, thou from reading there does seem to be a difference when used from piece to piece.

I have been unable to create the same airflow with the HT (size of HT mouthpiece could be the cause) as I am with it inverted in my other piece.

StonedMMA,

MacRadish

:-)
cloud-computing-advice.jpg

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
StonedMMA said:
Double .... How do you delete a post?!?

You ask a moderator. Also, in case you don't know yet, you can only edit your posts for six hours, after that you must ask a moderator.

Congratulations on already recognizing that you should use the Edit button instead of making back-to-back posts, and welcome to FC!

pakalolo,

StonedMMA

You ask a moderator. Also, in case you don't know yet, you can only edit your posts for six hours, after that you must ask a moderator.

Congratulations on already recognizing that you should use the Edit button instead of making back-to-back posts, and welcome to FC!

I have been lurking for awhile. Realized I made back to back posts and then couldn't fix the problem. :bang:

StonedMMA,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I've had my cloud since April and love it just as much as day one. The cloud has steadily supplied me with a delicious stream of vapor. Thanks VXC crew!

I ordered a pack of ELBs on Monday and they arrived today. They fit PERFECTLY. Easy in, easy out, nice and tight but easy to pull out...

...that sounds really dirty.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So believe it or not, after spending $450 on a WISPR and a Extreme Q and getting them on Tuesday of this week, my wife is going to let me buy a VapeXhale Cloud today!

1. I am having buyer's remorse before I even pull the trigger. This thread is the main reason I want this thing. It sounds like it's the best of the best. But maybe, I'm going overkill as the Extreme Q is doing very well by me. I do like the all glass Vapor Path, and the water cooling. I'm worried about the tubing in the Extreme Q.

2. Let's say I can pass #1 cause that's easy for me. I'm now trying to decide which package I want. The HydraCirc vs the HydraTree. I saw the difference posted above, but having never used a type of tube like either, I have no judge on comparison. I'm thinking of going with the HydraTree.

3. How fragile are these tubes? Does it come with something I can put it in when I finish using? It doesn't look like a normal water piece, so standing it straight up seems kinda scary.

4. Let's say I order this tonight (as soon as someone answers me somewhat and quells my worries [if]), how long will it take to get me to? Is it a long time before ordering and shipping?

Thanks for all your help.

vaporring

Company Rep
Our shopping cart is now accepting orders from Canada. If you are still experiencing issues while purchasing from Canada, please contact me directly.

vaporring,

Troi

So believe it or not, after spending $450 on a WISPR and a Extreme Q and getting them on Tuesday of this week, my wife is going to let me buy a VapeXhale Cloud today!

1. I am having buyer's remorse before I even pull the trigger. This thread is the main reason I want this thing. It sounds like it's the best of the best. But maybe, I'm going overkill as the Extreme Q is doing very well by me. I do like the all glass Vapor Path, and the water cooling. I'm worried about the tubing in the Extreme Q.

2. Let's say I can pass #1 cause that's easy for me. I'm now trying to decide which package I want. The HydraCirc vs the HydraTree. I saw the difference posted above, but having never used a type of tube like either, I have no judge on comparison. I'm thinking of going with the HydraTree.

3. How fragile are these tubes? Does it come with something I can put it in when I finish using? It doesn't look like a normal water piece, so standing it straight up seems kinda scary.

4. Let's say I order this tonight (as soon as someone answers me somewhat and quells my worries [if]), how long will it take to get me to? Is it a long time before ordering and shipping?

Thanks for all your help.

For questions 1, 2, 3 I will let this community get back to you. But I will say you cant go wrong with the tree or the hydracirc as they both offer equal diffusion, however the experience is different on each percolator.

For question 4. If you order right now, your package will ship tomorrow If you choose or cheapest shipping option USPS priority and your in the US you will receive the cloud 2 business days afer tomorrow. If you choose overnight, well you will get it Saturday or Monday, depending on the post office.

Troi,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
newVaper420:
1) A have very simlilar vape setup as you and I'm saving for the Cloud without any ease. I've been savinf for this for a year and I'm not done yet. But still I think it's gonna be revolution in my vaping.
2) Your preference. You would be happy with any package. These percs differences are imo noticable only by glass connoisseurs. Both Trees and Circs are awesome and similar in work. I have experience only with a tree. If you don't have any experience, the choise can be hard, you can watch Circ and Tree. And compare. What type of bubbling can you imagine will be nicer for you?
3) You better not drop HTs. It comes bomb-proof in bubble-wrap, but it's recommended to get a soft case for it. Oh and these hydra-stands.
4) Answered

Seek,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
1. i've never used an extreme q or a WISPR but I have experience with the volcano, ssv, vapor bros, nO2, MFLB. the cloud blows the doors off of all of the above...hands down, no question. i'm sort of a glass-head to begin with so this was the ultimate vape for me. i couldn't be happier with my purchase and the ability to use it with my current and ever-expanding glass collection is one of the best parts.

2. can't go wrong either way here. some have a preference, i like em all! you can always get another one down the road!

3. IMO it's as fragile as any other piece of borosilicate glass. don't drop it, don't bang it around. i definitely recommend getting a case if you're going to be moving it around a lot. pelican and nanuk are great options. search this thread for ideas. If you can leave your cloud and hydratube in plain sight then I'd recommend getting a stand from our friends over at: http://deadfootdesigns.com/

4. troi answered that for ya ;)

neve13,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

I use my Q for social situations. My combustion friends love it. It was my daily driver . . . but never will be again. As good as the Q is, the Cloud is that again much better. There is no such thing as a "perfect" vaporizer; needs and tastes vary. But I have to say that this is vaporizing at a whole other level. The enthusiasm you see here is warranted.

Seek is right, you can't go wrong with either. The tree is more fizzy, the circ more chuggy. The tree requires a bit more pull compared to the virtually effortless circ.

They're glass. I suspect the tree is more fragile than the circ (the arms). Users improvise a holder for the HT, like, say, a shoe box. A member here makes and sells an inexpensive wood stand; check it out (deadfootdesigns.com). It does stand on end, but you don't want to leave it that way.

oldiebutgoodie,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ok, well you guys did it.

Honestly, I am getting into vaporization, because I have been coughing a lot of tar and mucus, and went to the lung doctor, and he told me I needed to stop smoking. But I need it for stomach pain as I have very bad pain dominate IBS. So I bought the WISPR and the Extreme Q last week, and it came on Tuesday. Immediately I was hooked. So far I'm using way less, and I'm feeling it way more.

So after I bought my Extreme Q and WISPR then I somehow stumbled upon this forum. And saw the cloud. By that time it was too late. I had my Q and WISPR on it's way, and I wasn't going to return or sell the Extreme Q (I'm very bad at selling things. Plus I paid $240 for the Q and you can get a new one for $150 so I would actually lose a lot of money on it).

I guess the Extreme Q is a great backup and good for when people come by who I don't want to share the Cloud with. (Although I'm very social so I'm sure I'm gonna let my bro and shit try it).

So I ordered the HydraTree (hoped I picked the right one. Wife said it looked cooler). And I got the EZ Load Bowl. And USPS Priority Shipping.

I can't f'ing wait for this thing. I hope I didn't pull the trigger too quickly on such an expensive vape (especially considering I just bought the WISPR and the Q last week), but it seems like this thing is worth it and then some.

I figure I won't have to buy another home vape again since I got the Cloud. (But can always buy more glass in the future for it, but not for a long LONG time).

newVaper420,
Reactions: SpartyOn

vape4life

Banned for life
Seek is right, you can't go wrong with either. The tree is more fizzy, the circ more chuggy. The tree requires a bit more pull compared to the virtually effortless circ.

According to VapeArt's classified ad for the evolver HT, he states that the tree provides less drag. I think you may have it backwards, but can anyone else confirm? I'm a glass noob.

vape4life,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I think comparing drag in general would be inprecise as some circs will have more drag than other Circs and with trees the same. I am hearing 50:50 opinions if trees/circs have less drag. So I think they're in general the same or near. From vids I've seen, trees make uniformly bubbles that can stack to a rezonating bubble wall going up. The more you pull the more slits will start making uniform bubbles going high up. And circs seem to me as being chaotic water turbulence with splashes and big and small bubbles mixed together. And with more pull it becomes more chaotic.

Also it seems to me that bubbles in trees tend to stick on walls but bubbles in circs tend to stick on the perc.

Seek,

vape4life

Banned for life
Would it be accurate to say that the tree is less turbulent and thus doesn't degrade the cannabinoid profile as much as a circ? or am I way off here?

vape4life,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Are you using any type of adapter from the Solo to the HT? Straight Solo stem?

I'm using the Planet Vape Solo GonG adapter (18mm).

I have been unable to create the same airflow with the HT (size of HT mouthpiece could be the cause) as I am with it inverted in my other piece.

I had a similar experience initially, but have sort of gotten the hang of it by increasing my draw speed a lot and running it at about the 3:00 position. That does raise a question for me ... I absolutely love my Cloud, and it performs great, better than anything else I have ever owned by far, but I question a little whether it is performing perfectly or not or if it does not perform as well as some others.

For one, I have to run it at at least the 1:30 position to get decent vapor, 3:00 is great, with nice brown (not too dark) ABV, whereas 1:30 results in quite light ABV (but not green, more like from a Volcano at 195 or so).

For two, I have to inhale fairly hard, or the vapor production isn't great, it's ok, but not great (if it only produced like it did when I pull lightly I'd be extremely disapointed, however, it performs so well if I pull decently hard that I love it anyways!)

Do these things potentially point to a problem with my Cloud? Either way I love it, and even if it does, and the VXC crew is good enough to help me out with a repair (which they are by no means obligated to do as this is a transfer and they already made me aware that warranties aren't transferable anymore)

Anyways ... feedback would be appreciated!

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm using the Planet Vape Solo GonG adapter (18mm).

I had a similar experience initially, but have sort of gotten the hang of it by increasing my draw speed a lot and running it at about the 3:00 position. That does raise a question for me ... I absolutely love my Cloud, and it performs great, better than anything else I have ever owned by far, but I question a little whether it is performing perfectly or not or if it does not perform as well as some others.

For one, I have to run it at at least the 1:30 position to get decent vapor, 3:00 is great, with nice brown (not too dark) ABV, whereas 1:30 results in quite light ABV (but not green, more like from a Volcano at 195 or so).

For two, I have to inhale fairly hard, or the vapor production isn't great, it's ok, but not great (if it only produced like it did when I pull lightly I'd be extremely disapointed, however, it performs so well if I pull decently hard that I love it anyways!)

Do these things potentially point to a problem with my Cloud? Either way I love it, and even if it does, and the VXC crew is good enough to help me out with a repair (which they are by no means obligated to do as this is a transfer and they already made me aware that warranties aren't transferable anymore)

Anyways ... feedback would be appreciated!

You 100% described the way my Cloud operates. Do you get light vapour at 7, medium at noon, and thick at 3, you're like me...

mod note- text removed due to rules violation

vape4life,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I definitely could not splurge the extra $50 - $60 bucks for express shipping. So I'll probably get by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week I guess. As it was, it was $20 dollars shipping.

But, now, where to even start on this 194 page thread. LOL ;-).

I am so excited yet again, I can't believe in 2 weeks, I spent $1000 on vapes. LMAO. I'm insane. Thankfully, my wife isn't going to divorce me.

newVaper420,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom