Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well I started mine somewhere between 1 & 2 o'clock on the dial, which was hot for mine... and also keep in mind, I run my solo at very low temp 3-4 most of the time. My ABV is always under cooked. I was using it to make oil that had more of a body effect, but I might just run some of it through the cloud. I have it running at 11 now, anything lower seemed to not produce much. I am sure in time I will find my ideal setting. It is pretty warm to the touch, even lower down, but not so bad that it hurts. I wouldn't want to hold it a long time. It will be great in the winter, my hands get cold easy.

I hope this isn't considered blasphemy around here, but I have an adapter to turn my 14mm solo gong stem into 18mm male, and the HT will make a wonderful travel companion to my Solo when the environment is right to use it.

So far I have been happy keeping mine turned up to 11. :rockon:

*edited.

JCat

Accessory Maker
That doesn't jive with my experience....my Solo finished my Cloud ELBs. Fantastic, now i'm paranoid my unit doesn't run as properly as the new ones. Your statement "Darkest ABV I ever had"...that is not even CLOSE to my experience with my Cloud, even at max temp.

Should I file a ticket? Or should I get several strains, and only vaping them on MAX temp, and see what all the abv looks like in comparison to eachother?

My Cloud definitely doesn't feel hot at 1:00 on the dial..

I'm loving my Cloud today ... have to take huge rips, and want to let it heat for a good 15 min ... and the perfect setting for mine is about 3:00, but I'm getting nice dark brown abv. I can get darker too, as I'm only at 3:00 and can go higher ... but find higher is too hot and cooks it too dark ... less than 3:00 and it's a little light the ABV ... full extraction usually in 2 hits (sometimes 3) of a .2-.25 elb.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
The cloud can't get any closer than when it arrives to the customs and stays there...
Too bad package value was 50$ so I can't come up with a receipt and not get fucked in the arse

m0sh,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks Jam and JCat...I completely forgot about the different algorythms... sounds about right. I get pretty decent vapour clouds at 9...and even 7 believe it or not.... and my unit gets fricken hot after an hour or so. I'll have to do some more testing down the road.

Jam, forsure hook up your HT to the solo via gong. What's wrong with that? Solo is a great vape, and sometimes you don't have 10mins or so, so after a minute on the solo warmup, you're good to go!

Using various solos on 3-4 my abv was always pretty dark brown, but maybe I zapped them longer :)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, I had to go sit in the sun on the back porch and eat some watermelon. Serious space case right now... and I want to keep playing. Sitting down for another sesh. There is so little restriction on the airflow, that I am experimenting with stacked glass parts. I have an ashcatcher hooked up to my DG mini can, it looks pretty freaky... the Cloud Contraption... :freak: just messing around a bit...

dBmaB.jpg

tokenitup

Well, I got this thing. The only thing I keep thinking I can say about it is Holy Shit. Long ass wall of text incoming:

I was thinking about it so much from the second I ordered it I couldn't stop hitting up the VXC website and vaporring trying to track it. I paid for the express shipping and it was worth it-I ordered the morning of the 23rd (2 days ago) and it showed up today so I couldn't be happier.

This thing absolutely dominates any vaporizers I've ever tried-I can say that with confidence after my first bowl. I've been a long time vape-er and until a few days ago owned a volcano for a while. The volcano is awesome in a lot of ways, but it is not the VHC. The volcano requires a good chunk of material to get a decent return-granted I could get about 5-8 bags depending on temp settings from this-but the VXC requires about 1/4 the amount I'd load in a volcano bowl.

First impression on construction was "shit this is heavy", it's got some serious weight behind it. It's a good thing because you know it's solid, but it's definitely not something to just drop into any glass joint on your nice tubes...It definitely feels like something I will be using very gently and carefully; I will also probably hold it in the joint when other people are hitting it. I don't want to call it delicate, as I can see clearly the amount of metal and hard plastic that went into the construction, but I could see someone who's not very careful hitting the glass joint on anything the wrong way and it shattering or it shattering your tube's glass joint. The Hydratube definitely makes a lot of sense in that regard.

As far as function, this thing is epic. As of right now I had a total of 3 rips, the 2 first ones which were pretty weak and then a third that was righteous (I'll explain momentarily).
I turned it on and it took a while to heat up, but I didn't time it, and I was way fucking excited for it so that added to the waiting feeling. It does have a buzz to it, it's not loud but you can definitely hear it if you don't have music or anything else on, it seems that once it heats up it dies down a little bit, and back on when it is heating up again.

I first tried it at the "9 o'clock" position and waited until the light turned greed, then went at it. I've been reading this thread so I ripped it pretty good rather then slowly, and was using the hydracirc tube. I got one of the best tasting vapor rips that I've potentially ever had. I can't describe the difference in the VXC and the Volcano, even with fresh bag and cleaned parts on the volcano it doesn't compare. After my wimpy rip at "9" I figured I'd try the VXC's suggested noon 'sweet spot', so I let it heat up until the light was green again. I ripped the hydracirc and got another sort of wimpy vapor rip, but I haven't had a chance to use it much (3 total rips...) and I'm probably doing it wrong, so don't let that dissuade you from the hydracirc or hydratubes in general. I put it on my SG Natty King downgrid and gave it a rip and it started milking up ridiculously (in a good vapor-y way) like burning a bowl would. I'm one to get a little too medicated too easily so I stopped after a few seconds of watching what I was about to rip, but still got a monster vapor rip. It was fucking awesome. [sidenote, using pretty dried material and ground it once then flipped the grinder upside down to not let it fall onto screen and ground it again for a little bit, so it's pretty ground and dry]

All in all, this thing is fucking awesome. The wait of 2 days was well worth it. If you're on the fence about it because of price or whatever; I was too for a little bit. I used to watch SM55's videos way back when before BM was around and before a lot of people outside Cali had access to pillars and all the crazy glass he did. I saw the VXC idea come about when he posted up somewhere about it way back when, and then was super excited when I saw the thread here and then finally the site actually coming to fruition. I held off mainly because of the price and the fact that I couldn't just get the unit on it's own-I like to try a lot of different glass so I want to mainly use it on tubes I already own. I'm happy the hydratube came with it though, as it will be a great travel piece to take when I take the clouds with me:). I finally just jumped on it and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

skyline

Wow I was completely ripped all day yesterday, this cloud has definitely gotten more vaked than I'd ever been off of any other vape :clap: . After trying it out more, I found that I really like the 10:30 position on my unit. I still get really dense vapor and great taste, and the ABV comes out looking dark chocolate brown. On 1:00, I don't think I get any actual combustion since the vapor still tastes like vapor (only hotter than I normally prefer), but the ABV does look almost black. It's kind of like the color of soil.

Tonight I'm trying out my cloud in a group sesh, I'm gonna show them what a real vape high is like!:tup:

Lip465

woooo
I got my preorder email but I was too late to order, a few hours after I got the email. Are they reserving packages for those who preordered? I'm cheap and dont want to spend an extra $50. It's kind of irritating that I preordered a year ago and cant get to the page in time to order a vertigo package..

Lip465,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Well, I got this thing. The only thing I keep thinking I can say about it is Holy Shit. Long ass wall of text incoming:

I was thinking about it so much from the second I ordered it I couldn't stop hitting up the VXC website and vaporring trying to track it. I paid for the express shipping and it was worth it-I ordered the morning of the 23rd (2 days ago) and it showed up today so I couldn't be happier.

This thing absolutely dominates any vaporizers I've ever tried-I can say that with confidence after my first bowl. I've been a long time vape-er and until a few days ago owned a volcano for a while. The volcano is awesome in a lot of ways, but it is not the VHC. The volcano requires a good chunk of material to get a decent return-granted I could get about 5-8 bags depending on temp settings from this-but the VXC requires about 1/4 the amount I'd load in a volcano bowl.

First impression on construction was "shit this is heavy", it's got some serious weight behind it. It's a good thing because you know it's solid, but it's definitely not something to just drop into any glass joint on your nice tubes...It definitely feels like something I will be using very gently and carefully; I will also probably hold it in the joint when other people are hitting it. I don't want to call it delicate, as I can see clearly the amount of metal and hard plastic that went into the construction, but I could see someone who's not very careful hitting the glass joint on anything the wrong way and it shattering or it shattering your tube's glass joint. The Hydratube definitely makes a lot of sense in that regard.

As far as function, this thing is epic. As of right now I had a total of 3 rips, the 2 first ones which were pretty weak and then a third that was righteous (I'll explain momentarily).
I turned it on and it took a while to heat up, but I didn't time it, and I was way fucking excited for it so that added to the waiting feeling. It does have a buzz to it, it's not loud but you can definitely hear it if you don't have music or anything else on, it seems that once it heats up it dies down a little bit, and back on when it is heating up again.

I first tried it at the "9 o'clock" position and waited until the light turned greed, then went at it. I've been reading this thread so I ripped it pretty good rather then slowly, and was using the hydracirc tube. I got one of the best tasting vapor rips that I've potentially ever had. I can't describe the difference in the VXC and the Volcano, even with fresh bag and cleaned parts on the volcano it doesn't compare. After my wimpy rip at "9" I figured I'd try the VXC's suggested noon 'sweet spot', so I let it heat up until the light was green again. I ripped the hydracirc and got another sort of wimpy vapor rip, but I haven't had a chance to use it much (3 total rips...) and I'm probably doing it wrong, so don't let that dissuade you from the hydracirc or hydratubes in general. I put it on my SG Natty King downgrid and gave it a rip and it started milking up ridiculously (in a good vapor-y way) like burning a bowl would. I'm one to get a little too medicated too easily so I stopped after a few seconds of watching what I was about to rip, but still got a monster vapor rip. It was fucking awesome. [sidenote, using pretty dried material and ground it once then flipped the grinder upside down to not let it fall onto screen and ground it again for a little bit, so it's pretty ground and dry]

All in all, this thing is fucking awesome. The wait of 2 days was well worth it. If you're on the fence about it because of price or whatever; I was too for a little bit. I used to watch SM55's videos way back when before BM was around and before a lot of people outside Cali had access to pillars and all the crazy glass he did. I saw the VXC idea come about when he posted up somewhere about it way back when, and then was super excited when I saw the thread here and then finally the site actually coming to fruition. I held off mainly because of the price and the fact that I couldn't just get the unit on it's own-I like to try a lot of different glass so I want to mainly use it on tubes I already own. I'm happy the hydratube came with it though, as it will be a great travel piece to take when I take the clouds with me:). I finally just jumped on it and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

I am glad you took the leap of faith with us. Thank you very much for the review and I am ecstatic that it lived up to your lofty expectations.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I got my preorder email but I was too late to order, a few hours after I got the email. Are they reserving packages for those who preordered? I'm cheap and dont want to spend an extra $50. It's kind of irritating that I preordered a year ago and cant get to the page in time to order a vertigo package..

We are still waiting on my Vertigo pieces. You can hit the "notify me" button when they get back in stock but from a timing perspective, over a month away as he has been swamped with his own personal orders.

stonemonkey55,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Man, I'm jonesing for this thing, but I just spent $450 on an Arizer Extreme Q (I messed up and didn't get a good price), and a WISPR (I definitely needed a portable. In fact, I was only going to get the WISPR.). I will be ordering one of these as soon I either save, or have my wife give me the money (which ain't happening but a man can dream, can't he?)

Soon I will have one of these. It looks so awesome.

In retrospect, I probably should have returned the Extreme Q and just got the cloud. But oh well.

newVaper420,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yea, that would have been a better bet. Why don't you try and sell the Extreme Q on this site to help raise the funds quicker so you can switch. ;)

Hahahaha, well I need to have a little bit of an arsenal i think. I like the bag idea with the Extreme Q. I definitely think I should keep the Q (I'm completely new to vaping.) The Cloud will be that much better when I get there. If vaping can help me cut down my medicinal intake by half, then I can afford it easily in a month or two.

newVaper420,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
The Q is great (yea you paid a LOT for it) and it was what converted me to full-time vaping. If you like bags, then yea I would keep it as a bag-blower and a backup. I use mine while my ELB is soaking and when I am down in the garden workshop (that's where I keep it, I keep the CLoud in my bedroom) for long periods of time.

I also wanted to make an observation about glass and the differences between different glass tools paired with the Cloud. I am seriously considering selling my Toro Circ. I paid a lot for it, and never use it with the Cloud. I decided to clean my main piece- the Mobius and broke out the Toro. The Cloud sits a little close, but I planned on getting a 45 degree adapter. Anyway, I took a bunch of rips (Vortex, pure sativa) at lunch and went back to work. Now, I do this all the time, but this time I was messed up for a while. The Toro hit me "differently" than Mobius- not better or worse, just different. It was a little intense for about 1/2 hour and I started to think that maybe I should hang on to this little bubbler. I like a larger volume with the Cloud, but this little fucker kicked my ass. Of course I will experiment more with it before I decide what to do :)

All you new Cloud owners... have blast, use really good medicine, clean your ELBs often, and suck nice and hard to get the best clouds! =)

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hope everyone is having a cloudy day! I was wondering.... Is the tracking # for the cloud on the receipt or is it in a seperate email? ( I'm sorting through 1000+ spam emails :( ) I ordered Sunday night and received confirmation.

VapingDitto,

tokenitup

Hope everyone is having a cloudy day! I was wondering.... Is the tracking # for the cloud on the receipt or is it in a seperate email? ( I'm sorting through 1000+ spam emails :( ) I ordered Sunday night and received confirmation.

I never received confirmation or tracking #, but don't worry they got it out. I was ridiculous about waiting for mine, I got express on Monday morning and got it today. IF you got priority, you'll probably get it tomorrow-next day. Just assumptions based on my experience.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:science: I am finally feeling fully satisfied with my vaporizer!! Just tested out the HT on the solo, works good, I can imagine that the new PVHES gong stem is the only missing part in that set up, but still works well for a good battery powered travel vape set up :tup: Not bad! This cloud is a beast!

lol I received my tracking email? I have owned the cloud for at least a month ha ha

:science: I am finally feeling fully satisfied with my vaporizer!! Just tested out the HT on the solo, works good, I can imagine that the new PVHES gong stem is the only missing part in that set up, but still works well for a good battery powered travel vape set up :tup: Not bad! This cloud is a beast!
Don't hold your breath for that one.

mod note: back-to-back posts, merged. Please use the edit button, thanks

VapeNStone,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
The Q is great (yea you paid a LOT for it) and it was what converted me to full-time vaping. If you like bags, then yea I would keep it as a bag-blower and a backup. I use mine while my ELB is soaking and when I am down in the garden workshop (that's where I keep it, I keep the CLoud in my bedroom) for long periods of time.

I also wanted to make an observation about glass and the differences between different glass tools paired with the Cloud. I am seriously considering selling my Toro Circ. I paid a lot for it, and never use it with the Cloud. I decided to clean my main piece- the Mobius and broke out the Toro. The Cloud sits a little close, but I planned on getting a 45 degree adapter. Anyway, I took a bunch of rips (Vortex, pure sativa) at lunch and went back to work. Now, I do this all the time, but this time I was messed up for a while. The Toro hit me "differently" than Mobius- not better or worse, just different. It was a little intense for about 1/2 hour and I started to think that maybe I should hang on to this little bubbler. I like a larger volume with the Cloud, but this little fucker kicked my ass. Of course I will experiment more with it before I decide what to do :)

All you new Cloud owners... have blast, use really good medicine, clean your ELBs often, and suck nice and hard to get the best clouds! =)

Yeah I coulda got it for $155. I paid $239. However, I got my WISPR for $200. So I guess it kinda worked out somewhat. Wish I could have saved that $84 bucks though. I screwed up. Never again.

Actually, I still haven't tried the bags. Waiting for people to come over. LOL.

It seems with the Cloud, you can only buy from them, so I am sure that's the only price. Now, if time can move faster, so I can save :-).

newVaper420,
Well then why put it for sale on the site? I got an adapter by per luck last time and they were in stock for like 5 minutes and that was about a month ago. Sounds like a marketing technique to me. Or slow as shit glass blowers, one of the two. I mean how long does it really take to weld two pieces of glass together?

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom