1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. BossBrew

BossBrew Metalhead

Just received some new ELB's, a Hydrafoot, and the Mobius Ion Bubbler just in time for my birthday. Started the day off perfectly with a fat session, it's going to be one hell of a day! Thanks VXC.
  2. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

Any idea how long to get a tracking# after ordering a new _package? What are people's experience? VX has yet to answer my email or voicemail. Just wanna know when the thing is coming after dropping so much $
    newVaper420 likes this.
  3. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

Got some mail today :)
    mvapes, jambandphan03 and BossBrew like this.
  4. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

Nvm just got the email..order 460 woot!
    newVaper420 likes this.
  5. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I've got one of those Water Tools (WT) from Vapor Blunt. I've used it with the Cloud and it works just fine. It would be fine for a backup HT IMO.

:peace:
    mvapes likes this.
  6. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

I look at peoples videos and pics and everyone's power cord always seems so straight and neat. Mine is tough and curls up on its own. Its my only pet peeve about the cloud.
    momofthegoons likes this.
  7. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

gotta baby that cord, never wrap it, or coil it up. roll it flat like a guitar cord, if you dont know how, youtubes. aka the way it came in the box
    newVaper420 likes this.
  8. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

9. Troi

Troi Well-Known Member

Great video !
    Vitolo and newVaper420 like this.
  10. vape4life

vape4life Banned for life

Dude how long has your break been? And how do you plan to use the Cloud first time back? lol

Vito:

Do you find you get the same amount of vapour from the dry glass tube mouthpiece and the HT? Also, that's alot more water than I use, I fill to the min. level, maybe that's why you have noticed a decreased potency using water as mentioned in another thread? It looks like you really pack that ELB too, is it completely full?

Mine came out of the box coiled with twist ties....it naturally stays that way on the kitchen counter in a corner and it's fine and has the length/reach when I wanna see the tv or whatever. Once the Cloud is more modular and the plug can be removed, I imagine you can use any length you like?
  11. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

Can't find any information about "rolling flat" or "rolling guitar cord flat" and don't remember how it was shipped. Any chance you could show a picture or find a relatable youtube video?

Every week my Cloud gets unplugged and put in a cabinet for a few hours.
    I do feel like I baby the cord but I have been kind of wrapping/coiling it, to put it away.
    mvapes likes this.
  12. vape4life

vape4life Banned for life

For those that don't watch the PBW thread, I just wanna give props to T-Dub for completely changing the way I clean glass (and the Cloud). I didn't think I could get the resin ring out of my joint because ISO helped, but didn't eliminate it. Well, with PBW my entire glass joint looks completely brand new, as do my ELBs, and HT. It's way more economical than ISO, but obviously ofcourse no reclaim (which doesn't concern me). Cost me like $15 shipped on eBay and it's going to last a loooong time since it can be reused.
    noserub and newVaper420 like this.
  13. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

I stopped on September 15th of last year and I massively slowed my usage for at least a month before that(still took me 60 days to get clean). So after all said and done it will be 4 months total. The longest t-break I have even done. T-breaks really aren't worth it for me as I usually am right back to normal after a few days. But the most I have done in the past was 1 month. This T-break wasn't voluntary unfortunately :( Can't wait to be back! January 18th!
  14. mvapes

The cord came wrapped up. Im most likely being a freak with this, its just that I take care of my shit. Vaporizers I bought years ago look as if they are brand new. My cloud gets the same treatment, but that cord just irks me - its just my OCD.
  15. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

but how? Xchad is making it seem like you can wrap it up in some sort of special way? At least that's what I believe SD_Haze is getting at?
  16. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

I think maybe they are talking about this?

Edit: That's not me, just a video I found on youtube.

17. mvapes

It wasn't in any special way at all - just rolled and tied with twistees. I know its ok to wrap - a few pages back I mentioned the cord and I think it was slightly medicated who recomended a product like this -

http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-GT12...8&qid=1357606142&sr=8-6&keywords=nite ize tie
    momofthegoons likes this.
  18. stonemonkey55

stonemonkey55 Chief Vapor Officer Manufacturer

Love the video Vitolo. Thanks for taking the time to make it with multiple angles and to show the difference between a water conditioned and dry vapor hit. Look forward to your continued feedback.
  19. newVaper420

Does anyone know when the botanicals are coming? Are they still coming? I've been interested in them since the beginning but have not heard of anything in a while.

I'm awaiting the next round of HydraTubes. I'll never forget when the Swagger pic got leaked and I was like OMG! :-). I wonder what the future is :-).

------

Vitolo, you make me want to take my Cloud with me when I go on vacation (only if I drive though, I don't trust the Airlines with that thing), LOL :-).
  20. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

I think another new HT is in my future as well, goodbye SGW, I'll never forget you . . . :cry:

[​IMG]
  21. newVaper420

OMG T-DUB!!! Nooooo.... That tube was a thing of beauty. Actually the one I really wanted but they didn't make many of those :-(.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences :-(.
  22. Slightly Medicated

Slightly Medicated (SliM) Iron Lungs

Ouch... how did that happen?
  23. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

I dropped it while it was stacked with my new tube . . . :disgust: Ordinarily I don't think it would have broken but the joint was loaded and torqued . . .
  24. Slightly Medicated

Slightly Medicated (SliM) Iron Lungs

what a bummer... sorry about that. :(
  25. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Thanks SliM, I appreciate it. I'm trying to remind myself that its just a thing, and not that important, but I would like to get another one. Don't suppose theres any way though . . .

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors