• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

vape4life

Banned for life
There is, but you must be patient with the Classifieds. I sold my SGW and kinda regretted it, but not so much anymore with all the new HT's and upcoming stuff. I just liked the quality of the SGW better than the VX HT, but prefer Evolver over both of those. Much different experience IMO.

I spoke to VX about the botanicals and they told me they are indeed in the works for down the road. They're super swamped with a million things.

vape4life,

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I've been trying to order the swagger double for 2 days. They have an awful website.

Thankfully they're rolling out a new one :)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
have had on and off curiosity about this unit, but am curious, tried searching the thread, can you buy this without the hydratube? sorry if it's been asked and answered (as i'm sure it has.) tia

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i see what you mean. last time i looked it was only w/ tubes, as far as i could tell. was waiting for this, but i see what you mean. if it went down to $400 it would be a little fairer. might just have to wait a little longer

Bob Loblaw,
Bob, if and when you do, you won't be disappointed. One problem, though, your beloved earl habbit will probably diminish some.
After a month with the cloud, me and earl were no longer, or at least until I had to send it in for warranty 5 months later. Everyone is different though.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I just want to let you all know, that I've been updating the Vaporpedia page for the Cloud http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/VapeXhale. I think it would be awesome to have all the HydraTubes on there for future reference, so that we can see all the tubes that were ever made. Back in October when I made my first revision, I just listed the tubes plus the prices. I now realize putting prices there was a mistake, however, in today's revision's I did grab the images from VapeXhale (hope they don't mind). I also added the Cloud Buddy and Cloud Mouthpiece to the Vaporpedia article as well.

Edit: Also, the HydraFoot. How could I forget.

Edit Edit: A bunch of info needs changing, put a better pic of the Cloud unit itself, etc. I'll look more tomorrow. I'm getting tired, LOL

Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know, it's kinda cool see all the tubes on one page like that. :-)

----

Also, I really wish I had that box on the Vaporpedia page for the Cloud, LOL :-). I drool every time I see it LOL. I'm a sucker for awesome boxes.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just want to let you all know, that I've been updating the Vaporpedia page for the Cloud http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/VapeXhale. I think it would be awesome to have all the HydraTubes on there for future reference, so that we can see all the tubes that were ever made. Back in October when I made my first revision, I just listed the tubes plus the prices. I now realize putting prices there was a mistake, however I did grab the images from VapeXhale (hope they don't mind). I also added the Cloud Buddy and Cloud Mouthpiece to the Vaporpedia article as well.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know, it's kinda cool see all the tubes on one page like that. :-)
My HT is missing from the page, NewVaper. I have the showerdome (or circ... whatever you want to call it) similar to the Evolver, but with a flared out mouthpiece. I believe it was made by TAFKAGM. Maybe you could add a pic of that one, too? I think SliM may have photos of one.

:peace:

edit: I notice that the webpage shows the proposed packaging that got nixed. That should probably be removed or updated.

Stu,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
My HT is missing from the page, NewVaper. I have the showerdome (or circ... whatever you want to call it) similar to the Evolver, but with a flared out mouthpiece. I believe it was made by TAFKAGM. Maybe you could add a pic of that one, too? I think SliM may have photos of one.

:peace:

edit: I notice that the webpage shows the proposed packaging that got nixed. That should probably be removed or updated.

The packaging is awesome for historic purposes. Definitely don't want to remove it.

Are we sure it is never coming? If so I will take off the part that it's not around for initial shipments and make it clear it's never coming.

Yes, if anyone wants to send me HydraTubes and their info, I will definitely add them to the page :-).

Also is this still valid?

"Will different bowl sizes be available?

The Cloud comes with the Easy Load Bowl. Other bowls are under consideration (High Efficiency, Party) but release dates have not been decided."

Are other bowls coming or should I nix that as well?

newVaper420,

vape4life

Banned for life
I have one of the newer Clouds...serial 09XX. If it's on for a while and running nice and hot, and I have it at max temp, I can drop it to about 2:30 without the light going red. Then I can increase to max and same thing, the light blinks red for a sec but right back to green. That's a pretty big range on the dial, for it to cool so quick and back up to max?

Just trying to get a better feel for the new algorythm and if anyone experiences the same.

wootze

I have one of the newer Clouds...serial 09XX. If it's on for a while and running nice and hot, and I have it at max temp, I can drop it to about 2:30 without the light going red. Then I can increase to max and same thing, the light blinks red for a sec but right back to green. That's a pretty big range on the dial, for it to cool so quick and back up to max?

Just trying to get a better feel for the new algorythm and if anyone experiences the same.
My brand new heater goes red w/ every higher tic. Takes its time going green.

I have a new cloud as well, and this happens with mine as well, basically I have to move the dial completely opposite for it to go red again

SativaLover420,
Reactions: vape4life

noserub

The Earl of Indica
Today I got my Cloud back! I'm going to be extra careful this time ;) I'm excited to have it back.

@NewVapor420 I don't think my HT is on the vaporpedia. Here are pics...it's the Evolver Hydracirc 2.0 I think.

8362989101_d8ee856ba4_k.jpg

8364054260_3893f786e4_k.jpg

8364054066_340f7d0c8b_k.jpg

Got my LSV today too...it was a good day!

8363006291_c4902bfdd5_k.jpg

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
anyone that is without a warranty that is willing to send me the outer metal sleeve, i can electroform it for you :) i would love to do mine but im NOT taking mine apart!

Top Bottom