1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. vape4life

vape4life Banned for life

The Cloud may make some other vapes go extinct!

Once you go Cloud, you don't go back. I can't. I won't.
  2. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Here is another shot of my double setup backed up a bit so the top is visible, the best of both worlds . . . just 2 capped some bubble, soooo smooooth ;)

[​IMG]
    stonemonkey55, Pappy, Buyola and 6 others like this.
  3. Pappy

Pappy shmaporist

4. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

Wow, you brought the Cloud with you. That's awesome. I almost wanted to when I traveled to Aruba. I'm surprised you can find quality medicine in Florida.
  5. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

Is there a general preference for the HydraCirc 2.0 or the HydraTree 2.0? I imagine both have their advantages?
  6. newVaper420

Actually, when I first looked at the Cloud, I asked a similiar question and was told that the difference would be hard to tell unless you are a severe glass connoisseur. I asked my wife which one looked better and she picked the tree. Some say bubbles stack different, etc.

I have the Evolver HydraTree version 1 LOL
    stygian16 likes this.
  7. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

I figured they were both awesome at what they do and am about to pull the trigger on one. Did not know if was one more favorable over the other from a cleaning/extraction perspective, or maybe one is prone to quicker residue build up... I'm sure the differences are tiny given they are the same price, and a fairly steep but deserving one at that..
    newVaper420 likes this.
  8. vape4life

I think the tree might be harder to clean. I personally like the aesthetic of the circ and have been more than happy with it (like it much better than the sgw and vxl showerdome's i've owned). I do believe in v.1 anyway that one was slightly taller than the other...not sure with v.2
    newVaper420 likes this.
  9. Troi

Troi VapeXhale Inc. Manufacturer

Just a cleaning tip that renders all Hydratubes equal in my opinion. (when comparing ease to clean)

When we do trade shows we fill a 5 gallon bucket (Home Depot, Lowes) with simple green, we also get a cap for the bucket. Simply fully submerge the hydra tube for 20 min's and the yank out and rinse thoroughly. Keep the cap on the bucket when your not using it and u can use that same simple green over and over again.
  10. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

Thanks, in my case I'm most likely going to try salvage any buildup I can. At any rate... just ordered a hydracirc 2.0 package :)
  11. ScrappleLover420

ScrappleLover420 Member

The base is a cup holder from Amazon. It keeps the kitties from knocking it over. The cloud just sits in there until needed,
  12. Pappy

Pappy shmaporist

Got my Cali meds. :nod:
  13. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

Ballsy. I like it. Be careful!

:spliff:
    Bluntcrush and newVaper420 like this.
  14. Medical Mark

Medical Mark Well-Known Member

Well I guess I got some lines mixed up or I don't pay attention $250 minus my discount for being a medically exempted is what I pain for my hydraline not $120 ya right I wish, I'd be lucky hey.
    sorry for the typo get everyone hyped up, and I didn't get my clud here in Canada I got from your site.
    I want the devistator and a cloud buddy that a what I want and need for my collection.
    My cloud is about 4 months old. I don't know about the firm ware in it but it works best a 12 to 2 on the dial with a direct power source.
    The cloud takes 300 watts to do its work so a good power source is a must ,raw could power.
    I love my cloud hands down the best, ever.
    newVaper420 likes this.
  15. Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush Director of Vapor Research Labs™

I had such an awesome weekend with the cloud!! I was celebrating the purchase of a new vehicle ('12 Ford Explorer XLT, yo!) Broke out several pieces from my glass collection and tried a nug of Strawberry Cough Caviar (I guess it's a bud rolled in hash oil and then dried again) The Cloud extracted some stupefying berry flavors from this and the heat control was amazing because I started at noon and vaped around the clouck til 2 to finish all of the goodness. It was truly epic!! I got like 5 ELB's out of a dense nug about the size of a quarter.

Happy Monday!!

THe SUV is Brown, but I am going to name it Berry Cough!:lol: the honey bud was darker brown, not sure which is sweeter...:p Hey VXC...when are the bumper stickers coming out??? :bowdown:
    oldiebutgoodie, Buyola, Pappy and 4 others like this.
  16. newVaper420

I've heard of the caviar. I've been drooling over it since I've seen it, but again, non-med state here. But that does sound amazing :-). Congrats on the new car!

---

I just finished cleaning my ELBs, hopefully my Cloud gets shipped this week. I'm pumped again, like when I first ordered it. I don't think in anything I've ever owned, including all my technological gadgetry, have I ever felt this way about something. LOL.
  17. elmomuzz

elmomuzz That just happened...

You have the patience of Jobe. You have been waiting forever to get a working cloud. :(
    newVaper420 and vape4life like this.
  18. vape4life

MedMark, what makes you think the cloud runs at 300w? I'm almost positive I've seen it posted that it uses less than 100w, I think 80w IIRC?
    newVaper420 and havealight101 like this.
  19. makisupacurtain

makisupacurtain Well-Known Member

Just got my package today with my hydrafeet and cloudbuddy. Both are nice and thick and look built to last. My only compliant is that the sent from address on the package is "vape-x". Not exactly discreet shipping.
  20. MonsterWithoutBorders

MonsterWithoutBorders Recovering Canadian

+1 ^^^^ My cloudbuddy came and I did not think it was stealthy enough
    newVaper420 likes this.
  21. newVaper420

My army of ELBs awaiting it's Master to return :-)

[​IMG]

I should have had 3 more, one of them I deemed didn't fit right and can't find it, and two of them I stepped on by accident. LOL. But I would say 15 isn't too bad LOL :-)
    Pappy, white russian, Vitolo and 3 others like this.
  22. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

I think I have like 6 or 8. I would check but I can't vape for a week and a half. So I would rather not temp myself :lol:
    Bluntcrush and newVaper420 like this.
  23. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

Someone is trying to trade me for another vape a piece of glass that looks just like an HT. Said it was from his old VB - will this work? Is it safe?

Here it is...

[​IMG]
    momofthegoons and newVaper420 like this.
  24. makisupacurtain

makisupacurtain Well-Known Member

mvapes likes this.
  25. Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush Director of Vapor Research Labs™

I agree. However the world is changing! I saw a commercial for BLU e-cigs on Comedy Central the other night and I was thinking... The more people familiarize themselves with "vapor" as opposed to smoke. The world is gonna start changing!! Then all of our vape knowledge will be a valuable commodity as people try to figure out that they no longer wanna combust! This site will become more popular still!!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors