1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Holy ball sacks!!!!

Vitolo likes this.
  2. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

All my vapes I can take small dry hits that are comfortable.

The VXC is my only vape that I can take large hits with zero water and know I won't cough or have uncomfortable irritation. I almost always use the "noon" setting when using the Cloud without water.

The only explanation for the that comfortability discrepancy I can think of is simply the Cloud's materials/airpath purity. :tup:

Vitolo and vape4life like this.
  3. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

So tell us o sage one.... How are you planning on "enjoying the delight" exactly? :o

I think I might have to break in my dry mouthpiece this evening!

:peace:

Vitolo and Bluntcrush like this.
  4. vape4life

vape4life Banned for life

I did notice tonight that the clouds aren't as big when using the HT dry. I suppose it's due to some suction effect and the Cloud working with water better than without? It's fine dry, but once I put water back in the tube I couldn't believe the size of the clouds.

Vitolo likes this.
  5. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

Do it Stu - all the cool kids are doing it. :rockon:

momofthegoons, Vitolo and Stu like this.
  6. Medical Mark

Medical Mark Well-Known Member

You got it, they also sell the cloud sepeately but ya I got the hydraline with the s s own the front the real deal sunshine glass s s , there have also a shower dome and a older hydra circ heavy and much bigger at the base the the newer ones ur actual hydratubes for sure, there going to check into ordering me a devistator and there prices for me cause I buy a lot of shit and support them and have a legal lisence they give me great deals as you can see, so ill let you know if they order me one and what the price is,I'm sure I won't be paying $449.00, but if i had to I would for,sure.
    I'm so stoked this hydraline pulls so easy and is actual smoother then my hydratree which by the way has much more drag/resistance when taking a pull off the cloud. I thought this thing would be bigger heavier but it's so tiny is kinda delicate looking and I for sure need a stand for this thing.
    Big clouds from y new hydraline sunshine glass piece of glass sweet thing, online its $275 I got such a good deal.i couldn't pass it up maybe they screwed up but I doubt it, just good service.

Vitolo and mscm888 like this.
  7. Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush Director of Vapor Research Labs™

Man! I gotta concur here! I thought of that when I used mine last night...was that last night? I dunno...:ko:

8. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

i think ill keep it nice n simple, or add more?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I <3 Copper :love:

Bluntcrush, mvapes, t-dub and 6 others like this.
  9. SativaLover420

SativaLover420 Stoner

The matching hydrafoot haha. By the way, looking pretty cool for being new at it man.

Bluntcrush likes this.
  10. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

haha this is super basic... just wait. i have so much crap jammed up in my head and this helps me get it out :)
    im only limited by my own creativity.

i do need to get that hydrafoot matching! :)

Bluntcrush and SativaLover420 like this.
  11. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD 宇宙

Hey Vito, should I pick up some pies on the way over?? :tup:

Bluntcrush and Vitolo like this.
  12. elmomuzz

elmomuzz That just happened...

I received my 2.0 hydratree yesterday. It is impressive. It has none of the flaws my other pieces have and the overall design is very good. It has a very open draw with considerable internal volume. The modular design opens up all sorts of possibilities of which I am only beginning to explore. So far I've used it with the hydraline. That was fun and the hits were huge but not a combination I will use often. I think I'll couple it with the vertigo and see how that goes today.

Home run on this one vapexhale. I hope the other glass makers take note of the design and quality and up their game as well.

After only one day I proclaim it my favorite hydratube to date.

My collection now consists of a vertigo tree, hydraline, swagger double and the vapexhale 2.0 hydratree.

Pictures and video will come tomorrow. :)

Bluntcrush, Buyola, t-dub and 2 others like this.
  13. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

Hi, first post.. I am really interested in picking up a Cloud. A couple general questions..
    - Is this carried at any retail stores in the Philadelphia or surrounding areas (probably not based on my research)

- I've read that, as with all newer devices, there have been flaws/issues with some of the components that have led to "version 2.0" products. Is a new order from the website guaranteed to include the latest and greatest version of components (assuming they exist)?

- Does anyone on the east coast have an ETA I should anticipate for an order (cloud/hydratube package) to arrive once it is placed?

The only other Vap I've ever consistently used has been my de-verdamper and I am really looking forward to upgrading. Thank you.

newVaper420 likes this.
  14. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

My new favorite combo, so smoooooth :luv:

[​IMG]

Bob Loblaw, Bluntcrush, Stu and 5 others like this.
  15. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

That has every feature a HT can offer :)

...now put that on a devastator.

t-dub likes this.
  16. darkrom

darkrom Great Scott!

Cranberry? Or resblock?

noserub likes this.
  17. oldiebutgoodie

oldiebutgoodie Apostle, Church of Vaporization

Questions probably best put to VXL, but fwiw . . .

VXL has just recently begun working with the retail channel. I haven't seen any announcements. MedicalMark above in Canada has the first posts I recall seeing where he purchased at a LHS (possibly just because it is Canada).

It's a fair bet that your Cloud will be the latest. There is no "version 2.0" of the Cloud, but there have been improvements made to the firmware and heater system. The HydraTubes have gone thru an evolution, with quite a few new styles avail now. The HT 2.0 refers to the bent neck, also avail in the Swagger line. A key distinction in the newer designs is a better splashguard, to protect the Cloud joint (the HydraLine, while different, has quite good splash protection, too).

Ships from the SF Bay Area via USPS. IIRC standard 1st class (3-5 days) and Priority (1-2 days) are offered.

18. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Rockin' the RezBlock DR . . . :tup:

Bluntcrush and darkrom like this.
  19. stygian16

stygian16 Active Member

Awesome, thanks for the prompt response. Looking forward to the cloud

Buyola likes this.
  20. IAmKrazy2

IAmKrazy2 Darth Vapor

The Devastator is made extremly well and is my new beast of burden. Been in too much of a Devastated haze to post more then this since last night. But after running . EZBs in diffrent configerations i texted SM directly. Wow.

Bluntcrush and newVaper420 like this.
  21. newVaper420

newVaper420 Vapor Enthusiast

I'm wondering when they will have the different diffusers (cause they have the removable showerhead). I'm wondering if they are going to sell separate diffusers (one can only assume).

That would be awesome if you could build your own custom devastator in the future. 1 tree diffuser, 1 circle, 1 showerhead, etc etc etc.

IAmKrazy2 and Bluntcrush like this.
  22. mvapes

maybe its in my head but the solo used to get me stoned after 2 or 3 sessions but it seems like since I've gotten my cloud when using other vapes its like shooting pellets at a freight train! I just did 5 back to back sessions with my solo and I barely feel shit. 5 Sessions with the cloud and I don't think I would be able to feel my own hands and feet.

23. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

I noticed that at first, but now I rotate around through different vapes daily, and while I do agree about the potency of the cloud, the others do not get me as medicated all at once in the same way, I am still finding them to work well enough for maintenance, esp if I just need a quick re-up in the middle of the night or any time the cloud is cold. Have you tried the PVHES stem on your solo yet? that may help the situation with that... but I do agree that none of my other vapes work as thoroughly and quickly for medicating as my cloud.

Bluntcrush, newVaper420 and mvapes like this.
  24. mvapes

I just ordered a PVHES GonG which should be here any day. And your right - I find myself too only using my other vapes for maintaining and or quickies. At least lately my wife has the cloud warmed up for me - I don't know for sure but I think she gave the cloud a nickname! Lmao

25. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I considered
    *"nurse" a shot glass of 91% Iso carefully back and forth in the tube, until I am satisfied that the syrup is thick, and the resins are contained... this would lead to an evaporation, which I could spread onto a Volcano liquid pad... or on a cotton ball in a Zap.
    or
    *moisten a cotton ball with Iso, and force it through the resin to collect... then I would vape that ball via DBV/SSV or LSV.

This brings me to my solution, which I will implement today.
    I will use the first technique, and then I will use the cotton ball technique from this video.... and I will place the cotton roll in a VXC basket, and go ahead and get the next collection started in my dry mouthpiece.
    If the VXC basket utilizing the cotton ball technique works as well as I hope, I will begin doing wax (using cotton) in my VXC. (careful not to overload... do not want drippage!)

Bob Loblaw, Stu, Xchadb and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors