• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Devastator Sneak Peek!
x2_ee6dddf

DAAAAAAAYYYYMMMMNNN!

Ripbongs420,
Reactions: JDSupreme

JJd2sc

got my cloud in.

is the stem at the top supposed to be pulled out some? the connection between the hydratube and it is very tight. even gently pulling up may have pulled it out some. I put a little downward pressure and it went back in. Where is the stem supposed to sit? is mine supposed to be moving around a little? or easier way to ask should the glass sit flush with the top of the unit? or how far out should it go?

JJd2sc,

Pappy

shmaporist
We've been discussing this a little in the Glass section but since my use is specific, I wanted to post here. Im thinking about picking up either a 60 or 65mm stemless for my cloud. Will it fit okay? Will I need any kind of adapter? Looks like the Mobius stuff is 18mm but I keep hearing people talk about adapters.. do I need a 45 or something?
Yes, but get a 45 degree adapter.

Pappy,
got my cloud in.

is the stem at the top supposed to be pulled out some? the connection between the hydratube and it is very tight. even gently pulling up may have pulled it out some. I put a little downward pressure and it went back in. Where is the stem supposed to sit? is mine supposed to be moving around a little? or easier way to ask should the glass sit flush with the top of the unit? or how far out should it go?
this question has been asked and answered multiple times in this thread. I would suggest searching first.

VapeNStone,

sunsett70

this question has been asked and answered multiple times in this thread. I would suggest searching first.

Seems this is is a regular issue with the cloud. Is it a manufacturing issue that needs to be addressed or just expected wear-n-tear?

sunsett70,

Troi

Seems this is is a regular issue with the cloud. Is it a manufacturing issue that needs to be addressed or just expected wear-n-tear?

The inner glass tube is referred to as the "Bamboo" at VXL, the inner bamboo is as designed able to move slightly, if we made it 100% stiff the cloud would be much more fragile by allowing that glass to give a little bit, we noticed that the cloud has a higher likelihood of surviving a minor drop, ect. If glass is locked in place, and there is a trauma, it will break easier.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
When I get a HT package, if there will be any other glass I would buy, the devastator is it. I don't want and can't afford glass collection. The devastator looks like all-in-one modular piece, that is a must-have. Are these elbows tough enough to hold HTs and Clouds? Also is the base wide enough? Both places for the Cloud and possibly HT seem out of that base, so could be out of balance a bit. I wouldn't want this setup to break or knock over easily.

Seek,
When I get a HT package, if there will be any other glass I would buy, the devastator is it. I don't want and can't afford glass collection. The devastator looks like all-in-one modular piece, that is a must-have. Are these elbows tough enough to hold HTs and Clouds? Also is the base wide enough? Both places for the Cloud and possibly HT seem out of that base, so could be out of balance a bit. I wouldn't want this setup to break or knock over easily.
I believe they are still in development with the devastator. So If changed need to be made they will before complete release.

VapeNStone,

Trogdora_The_Vaporinator

Comfortably numb
OK I want this, with the Devastator, but IMO, this thing is unattractive, and I can't believe I believe that! Normally I'm a fan of simplicity, but after spending weeks comparing the Cloud with SSV, the only thing that's stopping me from committing t the Cloud is the bad ass customization with the SSV. Dammit I want my Sailor Moon themed Vaporizer! :p

Trogdora_The_Vaporinator,

JJd2sc

Is my cloud supposed to go from green to red again without touching anything? i have it at 12, let it heat up for a good 20 mins, and while it has gone green for stints, it largely remains red. the fuck?

JJd2sc,

ODS

i really would like to try one before spending that much coin. too bad none of my friends in the SFV have one :(

ODS,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Not sure where SFV is (San Francisco Vicinity?) VXL is pretty close to there I know and often demonstrate at collectives. I also heard that they might be showing up at Kushcon 2012, so that might be a place you could go and try it out. Hope this helps...

I know once you try it you will be very impressed!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
SFV = San Fernando Valley or just "The Valley".

Kush Expo will be next weekend in downtown LA and VXL will indeed have a medication station (love that term btw) there. I'm looking forward to it. :rockon:
:peace:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
OK I want this, with the Devastator, but IMO, this thing is unattractive, and I can't believe I believe that! Normally I'm a fan of simplicity, but after spending weeks comparing the Cloud with SSV, the only thing that's stopping me from committing t the Cloud is the bad ass customization with the SSV. Dammit I want my Sailor Moon themed Vaporizer! :p
If you can provide a more attractive system at the same price and functionality I'm sure VXL would love to talk to you. You can bet that sm55 has worked models in mind. :)

To the members just joining us in the thread: The constant stream of previously answered questions gets old after a while. Please at least read the last 10 pages before asking a question. Most posts from the VXC crew are in green so they're easy to find. Don't make max angry. :goon:

Trogdora_The_Vaporinator

Comfortably numb
If you can provide a more attractive system at the same price and functionality I'm sure VXL would love to talk to you.

Ha, if I could do that I'd make my own company and be set for life :cool:

I will say this seems like the company to get behind. I'm just a broke college student so dropping $500+ bucks for one item (especially electronics) would give me more than a pause, but for the first time I really don't fear any repercussions for doing just that! *cough* When I save up the bread that is.

Even if all the fancy skins, stickers, colored glass and crap isn't available now, hopefully the Cloud is is so popular these inconsequential addictions will be here in the near future! I'm a sucker for showing off pretty things.

Contrary to popular belief, glass and not diamonds are a girl's best friend :razz:

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I finally made some good iso oil, fullmelt mostly with SOME super kief looking material preventing me from using it in the persei.

I put it on the cap of the ELB and used it (upside down in my bubbler of course so nothing drips). Glass on glass dabs with the cloud FTMFW.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
ok FC, here is a sneak peek at my first shop prototype of my HT flusher. Its just 2 drilled rubber stoppers (#2 size fits 18mm gong) connected with some Silcon tubing. My goal is to be able to flush the HT from the bottom, with pressure, at any orientation or angle, so that I can really flush out this thing and get water pressure to hard to reach areas. More l8tr :peace:

ht2px.jpg

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
ok FC, here is a sneak peek at my first shop prototype of my HT flusher.

Nice work, tdub!! I've been meaning to make that exact setup for a while. Are you reading my Cloudy mind? :ninja: If so I'd also like a tropical vacation please.

It will work well for rinsing all glass pieces- much easier and safer. Please do make a new thread in vapor related equipment with details when you have some time. :tup:

Thank you VXL and Mobius for one of my top 3 all-time vapor set-ups! :bowdown:
eNJSL.jpg

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ok, well I have sent my support ticket yesterday morning, no response yet. I just tried calling, no answer. I wonder what is happening. I didn't leave a message because I already sent that support ticket email yesterday at 10am EST. I guess I'll try to call in an hour and see what's up.

I'm sure they are extremely busy, but I'm just getting anxious, really just want to get my Cloud fixed so I can start using it again.

Edit: vtac, those Cloud units look amazing :-). I'm super jealous. LOL

Top Bottom