Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Johny Chaos

Ok, well I have sent my support ticket yesterday morning, no response yet. I just tried calling, no answer. I wonder what is happening. I didn't leave a message because I already sent that support ticket email yesterday at 10am EST. I guess I'll try to call in an hour and see what's up.

I'm sure they are extremely busy, but I'm just getting anxious, really just want to get my Cloud fixed so I can start using it again.

Edit: vtac, those Cloud units look amazing :-). I'm super jealous. LOL

Leave a message - they'll call you back

Johny Chaos,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Yeah! I really dig that all silver one! Do I smell limited editions to come??? (wishing strongly)

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: vtac

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Leave a message - they'll call you back

Ok, done :-). I will not be able to answer my phone for the next hour and a half but told them that, and the best way to reach me is via e-mail if they need to, or they can call me after. I love the robot answering machine.

The Cloud is superb and not even one second am I mad at it, I just want to get it resolved already. I'm having a helluva time contacting anyone. LOL.

I guess that's the downside of vaporizers. Relying on electronics which can fail rather than a dollar lighter.

But anyhow, can't wait till I get my next HydraTube. Who knows when that is :-). Just want to get my Cloud working again. Love these guys :-)

Edit: Still nothing as of 8:30EST. Hopefully tomorrow

newVaper420,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Nice work, tdub!! I've been meaning to make that exact setup for a while. Are you reading my Cloudy mind? :ninja: If so I'd also like a tropical vacation please.

It will work well for rinsing all glass pieces- much easier and safer. Please do make a new thread in vapor related equipment with details when you have some time. :tup:
Roger wilco, need to shoot video which will require help, thanks :)

Interesting you picked right up on the safety issue, thats a biggie for this project. In that same spirit I picked these up today. Chemically resistant, enhanced grip when wet, good manual dexterity. Not bad for about $6 at my local industrial safety supply store:

gloves1.jpg

On another note, my hash tray is evolving. Nothing gets a place on it unless its earned.

hashtray1.jpg

I have determined, with help from SliM, the proper fill level on the ShowerCap prototype to be exactly 4 ml. Purrs like a kitten. To help administer my vaping medium to the Swagger HT I found this oral syringe at Wallgreens for $2.49. It came with a bottle adapter and a cleaning brush :D perfect!

oralsyrynge1.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
So visited my friends shop... dangerous dangerous. Anyway, I had been eying this for a few weeks now:

t-dub is such a scientist. It is always great to talk to him about certain issues. He always addresses it from a methodical/local approach. Often it leads to great ideas like using the system he has created for washing hydra tubes.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Nice Slim!! I am re-vaping light ABV on 3 o'clock to see how much more I can extract, and to conserve while I wait for my next round to be ready.

jambandphan03,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
How is that working? I was also wondering... would you use your ABV ran through at 3o'clock to make anything like oil or something else? I can't decided if it has been extracted enough that it is not worth the effort or not.

The cloud does such a good job with extracting that I almost feel like my ABV at 3o'clock is extracted enough to not warrant using it for anything else.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
My 10-12 O'clock ABV comes out golden, and seems to be extracting further at 3 O'clock. Of course taste isn't much to mention, and it's only good for a couple of decent hits, then a wispy hit or two, but it does come out much darker at 3 O'clock. What I was thinking of doing with my darker ABV is using it to add to a VG tincture that will have fresh and ABV mixed. I think it will enhance the body effects a bit.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vtac...how long you been hittin that? That's the rig that threw me into vapor slothdom! I can't tell you how many times I hit that and thought to myself 'this has gotta be the best vapor in the state!'

Can any one give me the run down on what applications/hardware I would need to start my cloud up when I am away so it is hot and ready when I return home? Thanks for the information fellas!

biojuggernaut,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
So visited my friends shop... dangerous dangerous. Anyway, I had been eying this for a few weeks now:

Your cloud shut off in the middle of that rip. You can see it blinking green 3x and then red 2x. It still has enough thermal inertia to extract a whole bowl pretty much. Crazy. Great bubbler, by the way. Perfect dimensions for the Cloud, as you said. I love the big joint removable stem and long mouthpiece. How much did it cost?

Cannabinaut,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Your cloud shut off in the middle of that rip. You can see it blinking green 3x and then red 2x. It still has enough thermal inertia to extract a whole bowl pretty much. Crazy. Great bubbler, by the way. Perfect dimensions for the Cloud, as you said. I love the big joint removable stem and long mouthpiece. How much did it cost?

I have heated my Cloud, and turned it off/unplugged it to vape an ELB or two in a place without an outlet :brow: pretty sure I'm not the only one, IIRC I've seen someone mention a similar method. As long as you don't power-rip the thing, you can get a decent bit of vaping in with it turned off, before it cools down too much. Think of vapes like the Supreme, where you heat it, and hit it until it cools down lol. Helps to turn the Cloud up higher than desired, if planning to take hits with it off/unplugged, to give yourself a little head start...

Purpl3_Haz3,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Interesting you picked right up on the safety issue, thats a biggie for this project. In that same spirit I picked these up today. Chemically resistant, enhanced grip when wet, good manual dexterity. Not bad for about $6 at my local industrial safety supply store:

On another note, my hash tray is evolving. Nothing gets a place on it unless its earned.
Nice gloves. I've got a box of nitrile disposables, not so fancy but they work in a pinch. Diggin' the vapor lab you've got going on!

vtac...how long you been hittin that? That's the rig that threw me into vapor slothdom! I can't tell you how many times I hit that and thought to myself 'this has gotta be the best vapor in the state!'
All day longgg! I've been in top sloth form myself- had to check email to get the order date on the bubbler. Strangely enough it was a year ago last Monday. :party:

I'm enjoying the direction this thread has taken in the last couple pages; on topic with more media and less customer service questions. In that spirit I'll try to keep the ball rolling. Should have taken this when the glass was either clean or milked... slothin' ain't easy. :science:

saQS9.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

I was wondering if someone would notice the auto shutoff. Every once in a blue moon I will be in the middle of a hit and it will shut off. Just depends on your timing. Luckily, like you said the device has enough ambient heat to finish the hit off. The piece retails for $249.

Which bubbler is this? I'm new to the whole glass for vaping idea and want a nice bubbler. As the mobius is never in stock and a bit pricey I'm curious what the other alternatives are.

It is a Sovereignty Natty Inline Up:

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...gnty-60-mm-vapor-natty-up-stemline-white.html

SD_haze

I, too, am looking for a nice glass piece for my Cloud. Seriously considering the Sovereignty stemline. Is there an appreciable difference between the 60mm natty and the 60mm v6? Other than looks, obviously.
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...ereignty-glass-60-mm-v6-up-stemline-blue.html
Its a splashguard and also kind of spirals the vapor so it affects the airflow & clear.

But if you think about it, having no splashguard reducer in the tube means it has more free flowing pull. That feature definitely goes well with the Cloud.

SD_haze,

Marvc

I think.. It was for not closing my for sale ad. But they didn't even give me 24 hours after I had gotten payment to close it. It was Monday evening so I was waiting til the next day to ship it out and then I was going to announce the item shipped and close it up, but I was already banned, so it whatever just a few days.

mod note: Aside from not reporting the item as sold, your ad didn't comply with the rule to show your user name in a pic.

Marvc,
Top Bottom