• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

darkrom

Great Scott!
I think.. It was for not closing my for sale ad. But they didn't even give me 24 hours after I had gotten payment to close it. It was Monday evening so I was waiting til the next day to ship it out and then I was going to announce the item shipped and close it up, but I was already banned, so it whatever just a few days.

Don't discuss this stuff in public. The mods/admins HATE it I've found from experience.

mod note: That's because it's a rule darkrom. ;)

darkrom,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I've hit a king stemline (full size 75mm can with no "natty" mouthpiece) and the 60-65mm natty king stemline...definitely the latter. the first one has too big of a chamber IMO and its awkward to hit and clear compared to how smooth and easy the natty is. I've hit them both with dabs and cloud and definitely the natty!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Edit: I got my notice from Phil today. They are going to replace it. Do they accept package returns on Saturday? I'm thinking about overnighting it.

newVaper420,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Fresh off being banned fellas. Still have no clue why but whatever. Hahah. Some stuff while I been gone.

I think.. It was for not closing my for sale ad. But they didn't even give me 24 hours after I had gotten payment to close it. It was Monday evening so I was waiting til the next day to ship it out and then I was going to announce the item shipped and close it up, but I was already banned, so it whatever just a few days.

It appears you haven't read the forum rules (FYI, your ad broke multiple classifieds rules, and with the big, red 'read the rules' notice in the classifieds section there's really no excuse.) Here's one that could get you another warning point right here: Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

Since you posted some nice pictures we'll let it slide. Please make sure you read the rules, and let's stay on topic.

So, vtac, you posted the Cloud with a Mobius and with a Sovereignty--what's #3? :clap: (or maybe that's for a different thread? :hmm:)
I didn't say the stem 60 was number 2. ;) Might as well be though, I think that any of my fav pieces take a spot with the Cloud. It's so nice having a vape that interfaces natively with all your glassware. The matrix definitely makes me smile every time.

Here's another fav. May have posted before.

XNwG5.jpg

Troi

So, it's been > 48 hours. I've sent a support ticket Wednesday 10am, and I called last night around 5:30pm eastern time. No response whatsoever. I'm actually getting a bit worried here. I know that SM55 is awesome, and reads these forums, and said I will get taken care of earlier, but I wonder how much longer do I have to wait before I get a response. To me, this does not exude great customer service.

I actually had a problem with VapeWorld not using their livechat. So I waited on livechat yesterday and decided that was not the best method. This morning I called, and someone answered and it was no problem. Even my co-workers were like, you finished with your call already?

I absolutely love the Cloud, and know that VapeXhale is a crew of small people. I had a problem with some ELBs in the past and got a response pretty quickly from Phil. However, this time I haven't been able to talk or get a hold of anyone. That is truly worrisome to me.

Again, I'm just venting. Monday is a holiday here, so who knows when I can ship this thing out to get fixed, and who knows when I'm gonna get it back.

I just checked in with our customer service team and every ticket in our system currently now has a response, I looked through the cases and I believe you have been taken care of. We apologize for the delay and we have been swamped with a large population of new customers, and were working to bring out the upcoming glass products (Devastator) so we appreciate your patience.

max

Out to lunch
Edit: I got my notice from Phil today. They are going to replace it. Do they accept package returns on Saturday? I'm thinking about overnighting it.
I believe you'd have to pay extra for a Sat. delivery (you certainly have to specify that you want it delivered then). Also someone from VXL has to be there, accepting deliveries. Even then, most likely your unit would just sit there in the box until Monday. IMO you should save your time and money.

max,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I just checked in with our customer service team and every ticket in our system currently now has a response, I looked through the cases and I believe you have been taken care of. We apologize for the delay and we have been swamped with a large population of new customers, and were working to bring out the upcoming glass products (Devastator) so we appreciate your patience.

Troi! Yes thank you! Phil finally reached out :-). Can't wait to get this thing fixed to be honest. When you have a product this great, it's hard to live without it.

I believe you'd have to pay extra for a Sat. delivery (you certainly have to specify that you want it delivered then). Also someone from VXL has to be there, accepting deliveries. Even then, most likely your unit would just sit there in the box until Monday. IMO you should save your time and money.

Yes, I spoke to Phil and they said they are not open Saturday or Monday so don't pay for extra shipping. So hopefully they'll get it Tuesday/Wednesday and hopefully I'll get it by next Friday I'm praying.

Just can't get this thing fixed already :-D

newVaper420,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . We apologize for the delay as we have been swamped with a large population of new customers . . .

. . . Now there will be a large number of novices . . . there could be a new user tsunami headed VXL's way . . .

I wonder if it may also be heading FC's way, too. Google returns FC near the top of any search with the terms "cloud" and "vaporizer". Is this a proverbial blessing in disguise?

ej2389

I put in a ticket on the 1st to see if I could get tracking on my replacement, Case #00001986 still haven't gotten a response. I called today and he said would try to ship today but still no response about tracking.

Pappy

shmaporist
ok FC, here is a sneak peek at my first shop prototype of my HT flusher. Its just 2 drilled rubber stoppers (#2 size fits 18mm gong) connected with some Silcon tubing. My goal is to be able to flush the HT from the bottom, with pressure, at any orientation or angle, so that I can really flush out this thing and get water pressure to hard to reach areas. More l8tr :peace:

ht2px.jpg
:myday:
I need one of these for my, uh... Nevermind!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well, I have shipped off my beloved Cloud, back to Burlingame, it's birthplace. It's truly a sad day for me, as you frequent forum viewers know how much I love this thing. I can't wait to get it back. I packed it super good, insured it, and it's ready to go. I should have gave it a snack, wait what am I talking about? it's an inanimate object. Oh well, I still love it :-)

Good journey buddy, I'll miss you. We had a great 2 months.

Johny Chaos

Well, I have shipped off my beloved Cloud, back to Burlingame, it's birthplace. It's truly a sad day for me, as you frequent forum viewers know how much I love this thing. I can't wait to get it back. I packed it super good, insured it, and it's ready to go. I should have gave it a snack, wait what am I talking about? it's an inanimate object. Oh well, I still love it :-)

Good journey buddy, I'll miss you. We had a great 2 months.
Hope you get your replacement soon, I'm off tomorrow to send mine back for repair/replacement. Can't wait to get mine back.

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
The Devastator is amazing...pretty much everything I ever dreamed of in a water tool. Kudos VXL I can not wait to get my hands on one of those! I really can't wait to see the type of percs you guys have planned...modular percolators in a water tool is an absolute dream come true for me.

I am getting ready to head out to a buddies place to introduce him to the Cloud. It should be a really good time...and I know he's going to love the hell out of this vaporizer. So, to make sure the experience is as optimal as possible, I cleaned my glass and all of my ELBs this morning. Since the glass was clean I used the opportunity to take a really quick photo of the HydraCric and the HydraTree side by side, since I've only seen a few of those in this thread so far.

Both pieces are very well built IMO, and hit like a dream. My only complaint with these Evolver pieces is the splash guard, which has been covered before. It functions beautifully as a splash guard but I find that it makes emptying/filling the HTs with water a bit tricky.

3su1T.jpg

I hope that this was useful for someone. Cloud on Combustion Fuckers...I'm right here with ya, eagerly awaiting D-Day...DEVASTATOR DAY! :rockon:

Buyola

Nice Picture! Looking forward to finishing work and going home to pack an elb with some purple!
Happy weekend Cloud peeps!

Buyola,

SD_haze

The Devastator is amazing...pretty much everything I ever dreamed of in a water tool. Kudos VXL I can not wait to get my hands on one of those! I really can't wait to see the type of percs you guys have planned...modular percolators in a water tool is an absolute dream come true for me.

I am getting ready to head out to a buddies place to introduce him to the Cloud. It should be a really good time...and I know he's going to love the hell out of this vaporizer. So, to make sure the experience is as optimal as possible, I cleaned my glass and all of my ELBs this morning. Since the glass was clean I used the opportunity to take a really quick photo of the HydraCric and the HydraTree side by side, since I've only seen a few of those in this thread so far.

Both pieces are very well built IMO, and hit like a dream. My only complaint with these Evolver pieces is the splash guard, which has been covered before. It functions beautifully as a splash guard but I find that it makes emptying/filling the HTs with water a bit tricky.

I hope that this was useful for someone. Cloud on Combustion Fuckers...I'm right here with ya, eagerly awaiting D-Day...DEVASTATOR DAY! :rockon:
Very true on the evolver splash guard. If someone watched my "emptying maneuver" for it, they'd probably laugh out loud.

It's almost a dance :ninja:

Marvc

3su1T.jpg

Is there a hidden message there partial?

If someone touches your HT's you'll cut them? Lol

Marvc,
Top Bottom