• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

ej2389

Just a warning to everyone: always use a surge protector as I did not know this and thought it only necessary if attempting to use an inverter. I paid the price on day 3. I left it on for a few hours and come back and its just blinking wont heat even after resetting it. Called support, they said it was the fuse and gave me that tip. I had to send it in last Tuesday. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Fuck there's no way it could get any worse than this Im dyyyyiiiiiing and going crazy I think I might break my hydra tree or jump out a window

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So guess what happened to me this morning????? My load combusted in the ELB!!! I've been using the same strain, and the same temperature this whole time. I took the ELB out, put it upside down on table and noticed it was smoking!!!! I dumped the bowl and its burnt, black! I looked down my Glass joint and everything seems fine. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for my Cloud :-(. I turned it off for now. I'll need to clean it good. I'm waiting for cool down and then I'll clean the joint. I gotta clean the HydraTube even though I think it combusted believe it or not, after I took it out of the Cloud unit. I really can't believe this happened. I'm freaking out.

newVaper420,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Mine will blacken the herb in the bottom of a elb if the conditions are right. Maybe it was residual vape rising from it so you got really close but not quite to combustion? We're you hitting it extra slow?

elmomuzz,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Mine will blacken the herb in the bottom of a elb if the conditions are right. Maybe it was residual vape rising from it so you got really close but not quite to combustion? We're you hitting it extra slow?

No when I pulled out the ELB, I turned it upside down. Smoke was coming out. I emptied the ELB and it was still cherrying and piece of it was ASH. It definitely combusted. I'm not sure if I was pulling fast or slow, the same as I usual do. I've had it for two months.

newVaper420,

max

Out to lunch
ej2389 said:
Just a warning to everyone: always use a surge protector
Any AC vape benefits from a good surge arrest. It's not just for big voltage spikes that may harm the vape's electronics, but it also helps with providing a steady temp.

newVaper420 said:
No when I pulled out the ELB, I turned it upside down. Smoke was coming out. I emptied the ELB and it was still cherrying and piece of it was ASH. It definitely combusted. I'm not sure if I was pulling fast or slow, the same as I usual do. I've had it for two months.
I'd say you definitely have a problem. You don't say where your temp is set, but if it's set high, I'd back it off. I'd report the problem, but if you're gonna use it again, as is, I'd dial it down. It could be runaway high temp at any setting. You won't know until you try it with a lower setting.

max,

ej2389

This actually happened to me too the day before it died. I was at 1:00 and it had been on for a while.

ej2389,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'd say you definitely have a problem. You don't say where your temp is set, but if it's set high, I'd back it off. I'd report the problem, but if you're gonna use it again, as is, I'd dial it down. It could be runaway high temp at any setting. You won't know until you try it with a lower setting.

This actually happened to me to the day before it died. I was at 1:00 and it had been on for a while.

Yeah I'm a little past 12:00. Same temp I've been using for months. This is not good. I'm gonna clean the joint it when I get home, let it sit, and try again. I'll lower the knob a bit, and see if it combusts. If it does, I'll send in a support ticket.

newVaper420,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah I'm a little past 12:00. Same temp I've been using for months. This is not good. I'm gonna clean the joint it when I get home, let it sit, and try again. I'll lower the knob a bit, and see if it combusts. If it does, I'll send in a support ticket.
If you were just getting combustion at the maximum setting (still shouldn't happen), you might be able to get by, as is, but at 12? I'd go ahead and start filling out the form.

max,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
If you were just getting combustion at the maximum setting (still shouldn't happen), you might be able to get by, as is, but at 12? I'd go ahead and start filling out the form.

Max, please don't say that!!! Ok I've filled out the form and am waiting to see what's up from VapeXhale.

Anyone with experience shipping back? How do I go about this? Do I take it to UPS and have them pack it up? ETC. This is fragile, and don't want the glass to get damaged in shipping if I need to ship the unit back.

newVaper420,

max

Out to lunch
Do I take it to UPS and have them pack it up? ETC.
Not necessary. Just use bubble wrap and/or other packing material to give it a good cushion in the box. Don't send the HT, just the Cloud. I'm not sure whether Priority Mail or UPS would be cheaper. UPS ground is likely to take longer than Priority mail.

max,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Not necessary. Just use bubble wrap and/or other packing material to give it a good cushion in the box. Don't send the HT, just the Cloud. I'm not sure whether Priority Mail or UPS would be cheaper. UPS ground is likely to take longer than Priority mail.

Yeah, hopefully they give me some instructions :-). I can't believe this happened. Now I know why all you guys bought back up Clouds. I was close to doing that, LOL :-). I just can't afford to drop another 5 bills LOL :-).

But this is gonna be one hell of a nightmare till it's fixed. LOL. I'm such a snob now with my love of the Cloud. I hate using anything else. I guess I'll have to rely on my Pax and my EQ (and maybe my WISPR LOL).

newVaper420,

Johny Chaos

heard back from support this morning - gonna pack up my cloud for shipping after work tonight and then run it down to the post office. Back to combustibles or the v-tower till my replacement arrives.

Johny Chaos,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
heard back from support this morning - gonna pack up my cloud for shipping after work tonight and then run it down to the post office. Back to combustibles or the v-tower till my replacement arrives.

When did you submit your support ticket? Just trying to get an idea of how long it will take for a response. :-) I'm already getting antsy. LOL. My beloved Cloud! Noooooooo

newVaper420,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Coming from the EQ blasting elbows at 195c, what is the equivalent of that with the cloud? Should I start with noon?

Just to add a bit to VapeNStone's reply . . . you'll find that the Cloud extracts better at yet a lower temp. I use my Q at 190c, and find that 10:30 or eve 9:00 on the Cloud gives me as much even more vapor yet it feels significantly cooler and smoother. So I suggest starting at 9 and working from there to find your sweet spot. You'll want to experiment with your draw, too - it's amazing how much you can control that way whatever the heat setting.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I would give them a call if I were you. It will be much faster if not instant.

I've already submitted the ticket, and I'm at work, and can't make it to the Post Office today anyway. I don't want to be a bother on them. I'm sure they are quite busy. Ideally I should have called, but having the issue logged, and a email response with instructions is desirable. :-) If I don't hear by tomorrow, I'll call. But they are on California time, so it's only 12:00pm there. I'll give them some time.

newVaper420,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
If it were me, sending my cloud in, I would send it USPS priority, and make sure to insure the package for the cost of the Cloud. That way if it gets lost or messed up, you have some recourse. Well padded in bubble wrap should be safe for mailing in, just make sure nothing in the package moves or jostles, so as it transports it takes as little shock as possible.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
If it were me, sending my cloud in, I would send it USPS priority, and make sure to insure the package for the cost of the Cloud. That way if it gets lost or messed up, you have some recourse. Well padded in bubble wrap should be safe for mailing in, just make sure nothing in the package moves or jostles, so as it transports it takes as little shock as possible.

Thanks for the tips.

I have decided not to use the unit until I hear back from VapeXhale. I figured maybe my joint was extremely dirty and that contributed, but it actually wasn't. I take very good care of my Cloud, and can't wait till this gets resolved.

I love my Pax and EQ, but I'm sorry, to me, nothing is quite like the Cloud :-).

newVaper420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks for the tips.

I have decided not to use the unit until I hear back from VapeXhale. I figured maybe my joint was extremely dirty and that contributed, but it actually wasn't. I take very good care of my Cloud, and can't wait till this gets resolved.

I love my Pax and EQ, but I'm sorry, to me, nothing is quite like the Cloud :-).

We will get you taken care of (and anyone else for that matter). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
We will get you taken care of (and anyone else for that matter). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

No problem SM55. I know you guys are doing everything you can :-). I'm patiently waiting on my response to my support ticket this morning.

The worst part about this is that I can't use my Cloud and I love it so much :-D. LOL. I know it will get fixed :-)

When I saw my medicine combust this morning, my face dropped :-(. But it's electronics, and shit happens. What can you do.

newVaper420,
Devastator Sneak Peek!
x2_ee6dddf

Notice the dual removable showerheads. More downstems to come :)

Top Bottom