Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
@partially veiled I did leave a message earlier. I just found it a bit strange the message did not announce they were Vapexhale and to leave a message. It sounded like I was leaving a message to someone's uconfigured voice mail. I read nothing but great support requests in this forum (except one guy) so I am not too concerned but just worried that I had not heard anything and I am starting to get antsy because I can't use my cloud. :(

Yeah dude I feel your pain: if my Cloud stopped working and I had to go back to another vape I'd be pretty bummed too. As max has suggested, however, I'm sure that the delay you're experiencing is simply related to available resources: VXL is probably flooded with activity as a result of their Cannabis Cup exposure but they still have the same amount of employees to deal with all that work, no matter how much of it there is...so it's very easy to imagine a backlog being created. That's just the nature of the beast. I know it's not going to make the waiting any easier for you but at least you do know that once your number comes up and your issue is dealt with, you will be well taken care of. That should hopefully at least make the wait less stressful :peace:

partially veiled,
Reactions: John Lewus

max

Out to lunch
partially veiled said:
They just recieved 4000+ orders ....
Seriously? You sure that's the right # of zeros? If so, that's amazing. I'd expect a surge in orders after winning in Seattle, but nothing like that. Sounds like the turbocharger just kicked in for VXL.

max,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Combining a unused bowl with a bamboo cup holder and some hot glue yield this. It works well.

stand3.jpg

stand4.jpg

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
In chat while the forums were down, Troi said they sold about 4000 Cloud packages yesterday during the sale. :o He also said that everyone who ordered one should get it by Friday. :D

Congrats VXL on a great sale and superb service!

I'm basing that number off of this post, max. I am personally a little doubtful that 4,000 is accurate, but I have no reason to dispute what Cannabinaut has claimed hearing directly from Troi. If it is indeed correct then I would agree...the pedal is fully engaged at this point...full speed straight ahead! Way to go VXL.

ETA: Thanks for confirming the numbers SliM! That is such awesome news :D Congrats again VXL!

partially veiled,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I was in FC chat when Troi mentioned numbers and it was indeed at the 4000 mark!

So was I and I have logs to prove it!

A lot of forum people showed up in IRC (chat for you non-nerds) while the forums were down, thanks to vtac's notice. It's not usually that hectic. You guys should come back--but one or two at a time. Remember to bring me stuff.

@partially veiled I did leave a message earlier. I just found it a bit strange the message did not announce they were Vapexhale and to leave a message. It sounded like I was leaving a message to someone's uconfigured voice mail. I read nothing but great support requests in this forum (except one guy) so I am not too concerned but just worried that I had not heard anything and I am starting to get antsy because I can't use my cloud. :(

I didn't see where you said what's wrong with your VXC.
Did I miss it?
I was one on the 4000+ orders and I just got a tracking number today.
I think I'm going to put the hydraline in the classifieds to afford the new glass they just put on their site...dunno yet.

We'll probably get our hydralines at the same time. We'll see who gets a video up first. Troi said they ship tomorrow and are planned to arrive on Friday. I don't know how they plan to do that. Maybe they upgraded us all to 2 day shipping. Who knows. Don't shoot me if it doesn't happen, but I remain optimistic that this weekend will be a very Cloudy one. :)
Hell yes! The race is on!
I have a feeling that it is just good intentions and I will end up getting so "clouded" that I forget. lol
I can't wait!
And to think, I just found out about the VXC a week ago, I'm still very excited.

Rottweiler1080z,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It's inversed shower head. The flow is going in opposite direction through it. Bubbles aren't firing out from the dome, but in from outside.

Seek,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It's not better or worse, it's just liek an "inside out" mirrored design. Search on youtube for showercap and you will see how it works. The swagger HT showercap is not the only.

Seek,

bassplayer

A question on oils - I tried to use some oil with the cloud last night - I tried both the cotton ball method and painting some oil on the bowl cap (I put a little cotton in the bowl so it wouldn't drip down) - I guess I either used too much cotton or not enough heat (I had the cloud on 12 then 3), but the only thing that happened was the oil seeped into the cotton and stayed there...does the cloud need to be on max heat for oil?

bassplayer,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
dumb question here . . . how does one fill the swagger top chamber? That is a perc in that chamber too, right? What am I missing?

oldiebutgoodie,

John Lewus

I didn't see where you said what's wrong with your VXC.
Did I miss it?

I did not say. Basically I was using it the way the faq said to and the hydracirc broke right in my hand while taking it off to clear it. It freaked me out. I have no other glass so I can't use it anymore. The cloud seems fine despite all the water falling all over it while plugged in and turned on. I guess my hydracirc had a weak joint.

John Lewus,

GON

I did not say. Basically I was using it the way the faq said to and the hydracirc broke right in my hand while taking it off to clear it. It freaked me out. I have no other glass so I can't use it anymore. The cloud seems fine despite all the water falling all over it while plugged in and turned on. I guess my hydracirc had a weak joint.
you can use a cyclone bowl and an elbow whip (parts from Arizer, not very expensive) and hit the Cloud dry.

GON,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
I got an email saying my order was refunded :hmm: I would have preferred an email saying it shipped like all you guys! Needless to say, I did NOT ask for my Cloud to be refunded. Please Vapexhale, take my money! Send me my Cloud! :(

Edit: No worries, it's all good. For some reason I had two orders in and they just cancelled one of them. Sorry for the chicken little moment. I'm more anxious to get my Cloud than any other purchase of my life, other than my car. It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom