Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I got an email saying my order was refunded :hmm: I would have preferred an email saying it shipped like all you guys! Needless to say, I did NOT ask for my Cloud to be refunded. Please Vapexhale, take my money! Send me my Cloud! :(

Edit: No worries, it's all good. For some reason I had two orders in and they just cancelled one of them. Sorry for the chicken little moment. I'm more anxious to get my Cloud than any other purchase of my life, other than my car. It's ridiculous.

Which Cloud package did you order? Congratulations!

Johny Chaos

Got my tracking number a little while ago - hope they were able to get my tube swap in before it left the warehouse. Does anyone know if they are requiring signatures for delivery on these?

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Got my tracking number a little while ago - hope they were able to get my tube swap in before it left the warehouse. Does anyone know if they are requiring signatures for delivery on these?

Mine didn't need signature. When I got home, the VapeXhale monkey was on the packing slip on the box and in front of my door, LOL :-)

mmafighterthe25

I'd give them a call, they were nice enough on the phone - just sounded super swamped. They probably batched a big order out today - maybe the email system is alphabetical?

i sent them a message on twitter today, last week he said mine was suppose to ship out early this week.

mmafighterthe25,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
NewVaper, I got the hydraline. I couldn't resist the first gridded hydratube (other than the SG trees that you can't get anymore) Plus it seems the safest to use with ice, which is a must for me. I love icy vapor hits! I'm hoping the pull is a little like an SG downgrid stemline, which I love. I also wanted to support SSFG because I have an adapter and an inline A/C from them that have served me well. I'm a bit concerned about traveling with it and keeping it safe compared to the more practical hydracirc, and I might pick one of those up later if I need it.

That being said, I have not yet got my tracking number or shipping confirmation, so not everyone from the sale is dealt with yet.

John Lewus

you can use a cyclone bowl and an elbow whip (parts from Arizer, not very expensive) and hit the Cloud dry.

Good idea but if I am going that route I will just use my arizer. I will try it out tonight but I dont think it will taste any different.

EDIT: Tried it and it would not fit. I need an adapter.

John Lewus,

SD_haze

A question on oils - I tried to use some oil with the cloud last night - I tried both the cotton ball method and painting some oil on the bowl cap (I put a little cotton in the bowl so it wouldn't drip down) - I guess I either used too much cotton or not enough heat (I had the cloud on 12 then 3), but the only thing that happened was the oil seeped into the cotton and stayed there...does the cloud need to be on max heat for oil?
If I was doing pure oil in the cloud, I would indeed turn it up to 4-5 and let it pre-heat at least 20-30 mins.

One issue though, you didn't use an actual cotton BALL, did you? Because those aren't 100% cotton apparently, but what Q-tips should be. You just unravel the cotton off the end of the Q-tip and get that all oily.

SD_haze,

cumulus

^ I can only assume that any of Vapexhale's communication channels are valid and that you didn't get good service because you won a contest and talk MMA with them.

cumulus,

mmafighterthe25

^ I can only assume that any of Vapexhale's communication channels are valid and that you didn't get good service because you won a contest and talk MMA with them.

we'll yea im sure they will answer anyone, dont get to jealous my friend.

mmafighterthe25,

cumulus

Not sure why I'd be jealous that they strive to provide good customer service to all, but anyway... Just wanted to say kudos to VXH on winning the Cannabis Cup. I've been on the sidelines and ending up picking up a Hydraline Cloud package on discount. This is my first vape and it should arrive on Friday. Thanks!

As I'm new to the "lifestyle", I wanted to pick up a glass piece I could be happy with for a while as it's not in the budget to acquire an expensive glass hobby. I actually preferred the clean lines and durability of the HydraCirc or HydraTree to the Hydraline but read some feedback that the latter performed better in general and w/ ice. FWIW, I think it may be beneficial for VXH to provide more information on their website regarding their glass pieces to help potential buyers make a more informed decision.

Not looking for cheap thrills here. I took a fall a few months ago and am experiencing daily back pain that's affected me more than I would like. Got an MRI scheduled for tomorrow and am hoping that the results will enable my doc to help improve my quality of life. Hopefully I'm a good candidate for steroid injections because back surgery doesn't sound like a great option.

To make a long story short, studies show MM can help reduce back pain/inflammation and I chose the Cloud as a safer and convenient means to do just that. Any others use the Cloud for back pain? How has it helped you?

mmafighterthe25

just got my tracking number hell's to the yea!!!, acutally was mailed on monday so it will be here today!!!!

Not sure why I'd be jealous that they strive to provide good customer service to all, but anyway... Just wanted to say kudos to VXH on winning the Cannabis Cup. I've been on the sidelines and ending up picking up a Hydraline Cloud package on discount. This is my first vape and it should arrive on Friday. Thanks!

As I'm new to the "lifestyle", I wanted to pick up a glass piece I could be happy with for a while as it's not in the budget to acquire an expensive glass hobby. I actually preferred the clean lines and durability of the HydraCirc or HydraTree to the Hydraline but read some feedback that the latter performed better in general and w/ ice. FWIW, I think it may be beneficial for VXH to provide more information on their website regarding their glass pieces to help potential buyers make a more informed decision.

Not looking for cheap thrills here. I took a fall a few months ago and am experiencing daily back pain that's affected me more than I would like. Got an MRI scheduled for tomorrow and am hoping that the results will enable my doc to help improve my quality of life. Hopefully I'm a good candidate for steroid injections because back surgery doesn't sound like a great option.

To make a long story short, studies show MM can help reduce back pain/inflammation and I chose the Cloud as a safer and convenient means to do just that. Any others use the Cloud for back pain? How has it helped you?

well i use vaporizer for my neck an back pain, football injury in high school. Also, now i use it for my days after lifting, jujistu, sparring muay thai. Def loosens muscles an takes pain away.

mmafighterthe25

16jhq4y.jpg

nbaq1u.jpg

just received it, My GOD THIS THING IS A THING OF BEAUTY

Wont be able to try it for 2 weeks got a test coming.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
There is this one of a kind swagger HT over in the classifieds, I was sooo tempted to get it, being the reversed shower, and one of a kind, but I just can't keep spending money like crazy right now. Man I wish I could though, damn near pulled the trigger last night.

mod note: Please do not link to an ad in Classified, even if it's not yours. Link removed.

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
are worked hydratubes still in the cards?

I got a custom HT made before I knew about the whole copyright thing. I can always ask the artist to make me another but I'd prefer to go through the proper channels this time and use a VXL partner. I've sold off all my production tubes to make room for the worked stuff. I'm starting to get that itch for new glass!

neve13,

MGG

I know this was discussed before but i don't think anyone actually had an answer
so now I'm just checking again..

Has anyone had any success getting vapexhale to work
in their car with some sort of DC to AC converter?

Does it need to be "sine wave" or whatever?
I'm very tempted to buy this ahead of time
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=MI5102&form=CAT2&SUBCATID=1002#12

Cause i can use it when my friend and me hang out with his volcano
and then when i get my vapexhale i can use it myself then.

Please get back to me cause i'm really interested to know.. thanks :).

(also how many watts would it need to run? would i need something stronger that 150w?
if anyone bought a converter for their car that worked well with the vapexhale please link me the product you bought. Thanks :] )

Also would this void my warranty?

MGG,
Top Bottom