Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Johny Chaos

Does anyone else feel like having a piece with the word swagger on it makes it look like you're a tool? Im not trying to hate on the company aha. The new tubes actually look awesome. Just wondering about your opinions.

labels on pieces always bothered me but honestly this thing hits like a dream so I'm not too worried about a little labeling for the glass blower.

Johny Chaos,
I change my water daily, and clean with ISO + salt weekly. :peace:

Stu, what iso:salt ratio do you use?

Does anyone else feel like having a piece with the word swagger on it makes it look like you're a tool? Im not trying to hate on the company aha. The new tubes actually look awesome. Just wondering about your opinions.

I don't have a problem with the word "swagger". In fact, everyone could use a little more swag. :cool:

You can't blame a company for branding their pieces. However, I object to the size of the label. If it were 50% smaller and in a less conspicuous location (say, somewhere around the base), that would be cool.

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer

I'm with you generally. After living with several Swagger pieces for a while the logo doesn't bother me but it definitely did when I first brought them home. I suppose it's a bit like the clicking the Cloud makes. At first it really bothered me but over time, with the positive reinforcement :clap: that comes from using the Cloud, it doesn't bother me... as much.

VapeArts,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stu, what iso:salt ratio do you use?
I pour in about the same amount of iso as I would water during normal use. Maybe a little more. Then I just pour in about a teaspoon of salt (eyeballed) and shake it up for a minute and it's clean as new. Make sure to plug both ends whilst shaking.
:peace:

I pour in about the same amount of iso as I would water during normal use. Maybe a little more. Then I just pour in about a teaspoon of salt (eyeballed) and shake it up for a minute and it's clean as new. Make sure to plug both ends whilst shaking.

You don't have any trouble getting the salt into/out of the hydratube? Does the splash guard make it more difficult?

UpUpandAway,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You don't have any trouble getting the salt into/out of the hydratube? Does the splash guard make it more difficult?
Not at all. Just pour it in and it finds its way. The salt all dissolves when I rinse it with warm water after.

edit: I've been side by side testing the Evolver HydraTree with the Hydracirc. The only two diferences that I've noticed are that the circ is shorter, and has a slightly flared mouthpiece whereas the tree has a slightly concave mouthpiece. I prefer the circ's mouthpiece of the two.

I tried to compare the hits, but to be perfectly honest, they seemed identically perfect. If you're on the fence of getting the tree vs. the circ, just flip a coin as they hit very similarly IME.

Troi

Ordered mine Monday morning right after the sale started. I tried out the swagger with the tree perc at the cannabis cup but none were listed on the site, in my comments I asked for the bent tube version *swagger and submitted a request later that day on their support, late Monday night the swagger appeared on the site. If they had 4,000 orders Monday they are gonna be super busy. I really want the swagger version - should I give the a call to make sure my notes don't get overlooked or should I let them handle the flood of orders and hope for the best?

I can't wait to replace my old vtower extreme.

Anyone use this baby to vape full melt without a bed of green below it? I want to get this thing working with straight bubble hash.

Please give the number on our website a call tomorrow, and I will help get this cleared up for you.

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
SlightlyMedicated, I thought for sure I was going to finally see someone use a hydraline in that video, but it didn't happen!! :argh: Nice booth, by the way. Can you post a video of the hydraline pretty please?

Cannabinaut,

SD_haze

Any reports on the Swagger double?
You could always wait and buy the devastator bubbler, then put your hydratube on it and have a double-perc on demand. But not forced to use a double perc.
More versatile :2c:

Haven't got a clue how much it will run for though.

Marvc

Heres my new cloud buddy. It's in the mail and on the way!

af7f3f8e436681c588dc3686125bbf12_zps0e3dfa2d.jpg

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I couldn't resist. I'm in for the Swagger double. :D

I have to hold on till around Christmas to get the Swagger double :-). I'm ready though. I need that tube, it looks amazing :-). But I still need to see that Devastator. And no has posted any videos of the HydraLine yet.

I wonder how high the temp dial was in that video SliM posted. The vapor looked light to me, but maybe it was cause it was outside. I can get much thicker clouds depending on strain.

Edit: sorry missed it in the video above as mentioned below, LOL

newVaper420,
youtube.com/watch?v=9hPUyzdpvj4#t=2m45s
What happened there? The Swaggercirc spilled all over just by lifting it off hydrafoot? Why? How? Can it happen with the Cloud?
Just throwing my guess out there...I'm still waiting for mine to ship..
I think that they filled it on the stand and when they lifted it up the pressure/vacuum changed and the water just leveled out.
I would always top off over my sink anyways, so I hope that's not a problem.

Video of hydraline just above you, in case it was missed. Although I agree that a higher res one is needed to see how the perc functions.
I'll post a HD one as soon as it gets here.
I hope the wait isn't long.
I really like the new glass they are offering now too.
Bye, bye bank account. lol

mod note: Back-to-back posts, merged. Please use the Edit button, thanks.

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
I'll post a HD one as soon as it gets here.
I hope the wait isn't long.
I really like the new glass they are offering now too.
Bye, bye bank account. lol
We'll probably get our hydralines at the same time. We'll see who gets a video up first. Troi said they ship tomorrow and are planned to arrive on Friday. I don't know how they plan to do that. Maybe they upgraded us all to 2 day shipping. Who knows. Don't shoot me if it doesn't happen, but I remain optimistic that this weekend will be a very Cloudy one. :)

Okay, so here's a close-up of the HL in action.

Not HD, but I was eager to share. :D

The rattling you hear is the ice on the ice pinch. It had melted down a bit and was kinda small at that point.

[Aside: I gotta get some video equipment and better lighting. Come to think of it, I've been wanting to get a new camera. :razz: Hmmmm...]

Top Bottom