Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
The modularity of the Devastator is coming to see the light. More pics to come, as I said, this is just the beginning :ninja:

You can see how he does it. He lays out the bait, puts in the hook, and reels you in slowly so that as soon as landing your order here comes new bait. He is a wicked, merciless monkey. :bowdown:

How do I explain the Devastator to the wife? I haven't even told her yet about the HydraLine. It's getting very tricky to intercept the postman before she can answer the door.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
You can see how he does it. He lays out the bait, puts in the hook, and reels you in slowly so that as soon as landing your order here comes new bait. He is a wicked, merciless monkey. :bowdown:

How do I explain the Devastator to the wife? I haven't even told her yet about the HydraLine. It's getting very tricky to intercept the postman before she can answer the door.
I just order something on the side at the very same moment. Carefully paying attention it arrives before my own package :)
It doesn't calm the beast but at least I have an excuse and a gift for her...
May help, may not... all depends on the moon cycle :) jajaja

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So, I think I may have gotten the temp too high today in my Cloud. Let me start by saying, I just used it normally. I did not do anything crazy like plugging any intake hole or anything. I can't definitively say, but some of my ABV was black and my tube definitely smelled and tasted like burnt tobacco which is honestly very weird, because I'm not using tobacco or have ever used tobacco. It was at like 2 O'Clock on the dial. I dialed back down to 12:00 O'Clock, and cleaned the tube thoroughly with ISO and Salt.

I'm waiting for the unit to cool down and then I'll clean the glass joint.

Someone mentioned a few pages ago that it was bad to use a cork and ISO. Is this correct, as I'm still using a used but very old (used a long long time ago, just saved) wine cork to plug my HydraTree? Is this bad?

----

I love this freagin thing, but I dialed back the temp dial for now :-). I'm still way way messed up. LOL!

BTW, after my second ELB earlier, I went to sleep for 4 hours, LMAO!

newVaper420,

oldiebutgoodie

Someone mentioned a few pages ago that it was bad to use a cork and ISO. Is this correct, as I'm still using a used but very old (used a long long time ago, just saved) wine cork to plug my HydraTree? Is this bad?

It wasn't a cork, it was a rubber stopper. Some don't like to use rubber with a solvent like iso. Presumably that concern would extend to the common plastic wine corks. I use real corks.

oldiebutgoodie,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
From the VapeXhale Website on the PHS:

By not separating the air from the heating element, the taste of our vapor is left unaltered. Connoisseurs agree that the purity and density of vapor through our The Cloud is second to none.

Might want to remove the "not" :ugh:

MarcoPolo07

Went to pull the trigger and make the cloud my first vaporizer purchase, and site says theyre all sold out!? Was it only a limited run? Or should i spend my money on anouther??

MarcoPolo07,

Troi

Went to pull the trigger and make the cloud my first vaporizer purchase, and site says theyre all sold out!? Was it only a limited run? Or should i spend my money on anouther??

We should have stock available towards the end of the week. We had unprecedented demand last week and our shelves were cleared quickly.

We do have a "notify me" feature on the website, on any cloud package detail page, click the "notify me" button, and then enter your email adress. By doing so as soon as we restock you will receive an email alerting you. (Be sure to whitelist vapexhale.com in your spam settings)

SD_haze

We should have stock available towards the end of the week. We had unprecedented demand last week and our shelves were cleared quickly.

We do have a "notify me" feature on the website, on any cloud package detail page, click the "notify me" button, and then enter your email adress. By doing so as soon as we restock you will receive an email alerting you. (Be sure to whitelist vapexhale.com in your spam settings)
Hmm.... last week I showed two dispensary deliveries the cloud in action when they came on over :lol:

METHODOLOLGICAL

And if it does, does it produce a smell (or a fainter smell if not that)

mod note: This was originally posted to start a thread called "Can you vape oil and budder in the Cloud?" or something like that. Thread closed, post moved.

METHODOLOLGICAL,

Samy

Hey! Same situation here, I wanted to cloud to be my first vaporizer but the only problem is that I live in France... Is there any way I could still order one?

Samy,

nowonknows

Hey! Same situation here, I wanted to cloud to be my first vaporizer but the only problem is that I live in France... Is there any way I could still order one?
Good luck with that, I have tried multiple times just to buy a us model but after contacting them through a few different channels I didn't get anywhere.

nowonknows,

Troi

Good luck with that, I have tried multiple times just to buy a us model but after contacting them through a few different channels I didn't get anywhere.

International customer can purchase US models, but this comes with the understanding that the warranty is void. We also can only accept money orders for this because a few bad apples agreed to no warranty, used there credit card and then attempted to charge us back when they damaged there unit. We won these credit card disputes, but we cant open the door for these situations.

If you want a unit and are willing to void any warranty contact me and I can arrange to get you a cloud, or you can wait until when we release the international version which comes with the warranty.

makisupacurtain

Hey, I just received my hydraline cloud package in the mail today, been waiting for awhile now, so I am stoked for it to finally be here. My initial reaction when opening the package is that both the cloud and the hydraline are smaller than I expecxted, which is actually awesome.

The cloud had a bit of dust on it from shipping, but was in tip top shape nonetheless. The hydraline looks and pulls super, but seems like it could break easily in the wrong hands. After filling my hydraline up and giving it a few test pulls, I noticed a few things about it that trouble me.

There are a bunch of bubbles in the glass at a few of the key joints that I do not like to see on high end pieces. Also, the curve on the hand grip thing is very crooked at parts, especially at the connecting parts. The thing that really displeases me however, is that the inline is not attached correctly. The slits on either side, do not come to the same height on the inline. This means that you must fill it up extra in order to cover the slits on one side which inhibits the pull.

I have ordered a fair amount of high end glass online, and I have to say this is my most displeasing purchase yet.

The cloud its self is great, however the glass is not up to par in my book as far as quality control goes. I will try and post pics soon.

makisupacurtain,

darkrom

Great Scott!
We also can only accept money orders for this because a few bad apples agreed to no warranty, used there credit card and then attempted to charge us back when they damaged there unit. We won these credit card disputes, but we cant open the door for these situations.

Fuckin shitty people!!!

darkrom,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The thing that really displeases me however, is that the inline is not attached correctly. The slits on either side, do not come to the same height on the inline. This means that you must fill it up extra in order to cover the slits on one side which inhibits the pull.

I have ordered a fair amount of high end glass online, and I have to say this is my most displeasing purchase yet.

The cloud its self is great, however the glass is not up to par in my book as far as quality control goes. I will try and post pics soon.

This is intentional so that you do not have to hit it straight up and down. It allows you to hit it at a more natural position. That's one of the advantages of the inline piece. Tilt the piece until the slits are level. This is how it's meant to be hit.

oldiebutgoodie

I just received my new hydraline. It is ~2oz lighter than the hydracirc but feels solid, ~1/4 taller, and the mouthpiece .2" wider. It's quite nice aesthetically. Also btw it sits just fine on Tstat's stand.

I haven't yet really worked with it, but I have 2 usage first-impressions. The first is that the 13 slits hit very nice and smooth, definitely more so than my 11 slit Headford presumably because the slits on this piece are more tightly spaced in a shorter chamber. I really like this.

The second has been mentioned before. There is no splash guard. Consequently when hitting I'm getting some water splashing up to my lips. Ice pretty much mitigates this. Does this, along with the ice pinches, mean that the piece is only intended for use with ice? What am I missing?

EDIT: See below.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Arrrrrgh! I'm having a total "First World Problems" moment here.

The delivery slip that I received on Friday was not for my Cloud, it was for something else. Hopefully the Cloud will show up tomorrow...based on the tracking number it is in my city and *should* be available tomorrow. I'm reaaaally hoping that the whole Cloud package shows up and not just a box with my extra ELBs. If I just receive ELBs I think I might actually have a Cloud-related aneurysm.

Oh boy...I did not think it would be possible to suffer such serious withdrawal symptoms for a vape I haven't even used yet. I'm glad that I paid for the expedited shipping because at this rate, with standard shipping, the wait probably would have been unbearable! Enjoy your Clouds folks and I hope that I'll be joining you soon!!! If the Cloud Gods are smiling then it will be sooner rather than later :)

EDIT: So, I just rechecked the mail box and there is now a delivery slip in there. The buzzer never rang so the mailman was probably being lazy, assumed I wasn't home yet (I'm normally not home at this time of day) and left the slip. D'OH!!! The scary thing is that there is no Duty or Customs charges...so either I got lucky and am not being charged import fees for my Cloud OR this is a package that only contains ELBs... Can anyone who ordered a Cloud package since the launch of the new store confirm if Clouds and ELBs are still shipping separately or has that been resolved?

EDIT NO. 2: Well, the mailman just answered my question re: shipping order and package contents. I seriously have the best mailman ever. He didn't ring the bell because he assumed I wouldn't be home, but he DID double back at the end of his route to stop by and try me again, figuring I'd be home by that time! I wanted to hug him I was so happy. The Cloud has arrived, extra ELBs included! So stoked! I am heating it up for the first time (happy to say that the clicking noise is not nearly as bad/loud as I thought it'd be--as a person with OCD I thought it might be potential problem) and so far my first impressions are as follows:

Fit and finish is high quality, there are only a few small blemishes which are not noticeable unless you stare very closely. As others have noted, both the Cloud and the HT are smaller than I was expecting which is great. The HT itself is looking REALLY fine: the cuts in the trees are really even and clean, and the construction is beyond solid. The mouthpiece diameter is a little smaller than I'd prefer but to be honest it still feels comfortable so I'm sure I'll get used to it.

My only concern at the moment is that there is a small hole in the silver part of my Cloud casing, right next to the temp dial. I can see the light going red on the inside of the tube through this little hole, that's really the only way I noticed it. Anyone think that this might be a concern? I will take some pictures later to highlight what I mean but right now it's time to go pick up the wife from work and come back home to test this baby out!

:peace:

partially veiled,
Reactions: vtac

turk

turk
I just received my new hydraline. I haven't yet really worked with it, but I have 3 usage first-impressions. The first is that the 13 slits hit very nice and smooth, definitely more so than my 11 slit Headford presumably because the slits on this piece are more tightly spaced in a shorter chamber. I really like this.

The third is - I'm not making this up - my piece whistles. At first I filled it just enough to cover the slits, loud whistle. Filling the entire chamber reduces the whistle significantly, but on a medium-hard pull it still whistles. I gotta believe this is just my ignorance at work. Can another owner please enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

....I don't know what to tell you man....no whistling on mine...

turk,
Top Bottom