Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

turk

turk
....we jusdt need a stand....or other such device for the hydraline...I would be very carefull with this HT around kids and /or animals dogs,cats)....fortunately none of that applies to me....:)

turk,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
....we jusdt need a stand....or other such device for the hydraline...I would be very carefull with this HT around kids and /or animals dogs,cats)....fortunately none of that applies to me....:)

What about Tstat's stands?

oldiebutgoodie,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Can someone with a new hydraline please measure up into the joint and let me know how deep it is? Thanks!

Tstat,

turk

turk
....not sure if his stands are applicable for the hydraline,..the measurements are different ...but I'm no expert, since I haven't seen it...

turk,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
....not sure if his stands are applicable for the hydraline,..the measurements are different ...but I'm no expert, since I haven't seen it...

The stand should work just fine, they all use 18.8 female joints which are pretty much universal.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: turk

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just sitting here having a cloud sesh, and I started thinking about how this thing only has a one year warranty, then I started wondering, what is the age of the oldest working cloud out there... I know we are on a relatively new device, so I am wondering how long past a year does the life of a cloud hold up under average conditions, or has that yet to be seen? Anyone know the answer, or have any relevant info?

Also wondering if an extended warranty will be made available.

jambandphan03,

trm11

Hey Guys,

So I've been using the cloud a lot more with some friends and as of now none of them really like the cloud, and prefer to use the EQ. I've been letting it heat up for 10 minutes at around 11 o clock but I really only get 1-3 good hits from the HT which I think is low cause they aren't massive hits. I know a lot of people can shed light on this and I'd rather talk to some people here to see if it isn't working properly rather that hit up the support team. If anyone could give me some tips and stuff it would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys, happy vaping.

trm11,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
The Cloud Gods are teasing me...

I missed delivery of a package today while at work and I am 99% positive it is my Cloud. I do have something else en route but the timing is right for the Cloud plus there was a C.O.D charge, which I'm expecting on the Cloud but not on the other item.

I went straight down to the Post Office after work to pick up my package and they refused to look for it for me. I use this Post Office all the time, know my Mailman personally and know his routine and I KNOW he dropped the package off there directly after he left my place, more or less--he always goes from this neighbourhood to the depot then on to the rest of his route. I have picked up items at this Post Office so often and it's never been a problem until today, when I was totally shot down while being served by a new employee. She flatly refused to look for the package because there was no drop off time filled out on the slip (my Mailman never fills it out) and claimed that since it is a long weekend up here in Canada I will have to return to the Post Office ON TUESDAY!!! So, due to the laziness of a Canada Post worker, I am still without my Cloud.

Oh man...I am so let down right now. I was really, really looking forward to having a Cloud filled long weekend. The worst part is the anticipation will eat away at me until Tuesday; since I'm not even totally sure if it actually is my Cloud, I might pace the floors waiting for Tuesday only to discover it was actually the other, less exciting package.

Anyway, I know this is off topic and really rather unnecessary (so sorry for wasting your time if that's the way you feel about it) but I thought I'd post it up anyway since I'm sure some of you out there can relate to just how frustrated I am right now! So, as a personal favour to myself, I would ask that any Cloud owners have a seriously fat bowl for me, as if I can't have my own Cloud at least I can live vicariously through others.

Happy weekend all and enjoy those tasty Clouds!

partially veiled,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Troi

Just sitting here having a cloud sesh, and I started thinking about how this thing only has a one year warranty, then I started wondering, what is the age of the oldest working cloud out there... I know we are on a relatively new device, so I am wondering how long past a year does the life of a cloud hold up under average conditions, or has that yet to be seen? Anyone know the answer, or have any relevant info?

Also wondering if an extended warranty will be made available.

There are a few beta clouds (that are still in the external hands of the beta testers) that are nearing 2 years of age, and these specific units are lacking many of the improvements we made to improve the life and longevity of the unit.

In all of our data of clouds that stopped working all defects are usually noticed within the first few months. Clouds that live on longer then that are proven beast's and should reward their owner for a very long time with proper care.

oldiebutgoodie

Hey Guys,

So I've been using the cloud a lot more with some friends and as of now none of them really like the cloud, and prefer to use the EQ. I've been letting it heat up for 10 minutes at around 11 o clock but I really only get 1-3 good hits from the HT which I think is low cause they aren't massive hits. I know a lot of people can shed light on this and I'd rather talk to some people here to see if it isn't working properly rather that hit up the support team. If anyone could give me some tips and stuff it would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys, happy vaping.

Have you tried 1 or 3 o'clock? What is your ABV like? How are you loading the ELB?

oldiebutgoodie,

trm11

i tried 1 o clock and i keep the bowl pack 75% full, but really only one good hit or so, a lot of my friends think its busted for the price, but I'm not sure if im using it correctly

trm11,

Marvc

Yes, but if we're talking Cloud, no, it never has time to (unless you fill a HT and not clear it, by y the fuck would ya do that lol). Bags can get stale tho pretty quick IMO

I was asking because between hits I sometime need a minute before I go back at it and thought if I left it in my SG or the HT on it, it would marinate in the pece and I wouldn't be wasting vapor, but I guess I'll just remove the elb when it comes to that.

Thx

Marvc,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just put this picture together because I was sitting here hitting my ion, staring at my HC, and it hit me that it would be cool to have a bubbler that was the 18mm dewar joint, with a male 18mm joint on the neck, so you can place your HT/HC etc... in line, and use it. This may not make sense, or seem excessive to some, but I thought it would be clever to have if you are like me and want the cloud upside down so water is less likely to leak in, and still get to use the tube. Do these style bubs already exist?

photo for example, it is not to scale, or meant to be precise.

lAmOI.jpg

SD_haze

I just put this picture together because I was sitting here hitting my ion, staring at my HC, and it hit me that it would be cool to have a bubbler that was the 18mm dewar joint, with a male 18mm joint on the neck, so you can place your HT/HC etc... in line, and use it. This may not make sense, or seem excessive to some, but I thought it would be clever to have if you are like me and want the cloud upside down so water is less likely to leak in, and still get to use the tube. Do these style bubs already exist?

I can dig it :nod:

SD_haze,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
Hey Guys,

Methinks thou dost have a busted unit. Joking aside, that sounds very atypical of my performance and that of the rest of the folks here - feel free to correct me though.

I'd log a ticket and get a new one.

:peace:

Stonebreaker6,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

StonedMMA

i tried 1 o clock and i keep the bowl pack 75% full, but really only one good hit or so, a lot of my friends think its busted for the price, but I'm not sure if im using it correctly

Can I ask how you are using it? I had some initial user errors when I first started using the HT. I was inadvertently blocking the glass air path on the bottom of the unit.

StonedMMA,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

Honestly I think a lot of factors are at play. What kind of medicine are you using? How are you packing it? Very tight? Does the unit feel hot on the side? I've noticied that some meds I can get a bunch of hits off at a certain temp and other meds not so much. Are your meds dry or wet? is your ELB pressed fully in? (thats just a being thorough question)

Hopefully we can figure out the issue.

newVaper420,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
is the ELB clean, that was my first thought...and the quality of the herbs... have you tried 12-1 o'clock?

jambandphan03,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Hey Guys,

many variables but at the lowest setting you should get a lot of taste and maybe a little vapor. airflow is key. dry medicine works best imo. maybe a clean elb. I put mine up to a light if I cannot see anything i get a clean one. don't pack bowl tight . shake it up between hits (better airflow) airflow restriction of any type will seriously hamper the cloud. I get clouds at 9 oclock with dry medicine and a clean bowl. if all else fails fill out a support ticket

jackstraw62,

oldiebutgoodie

What does your ABV look like???

oldiebutgoodie,

The Maj

True. I find less is more, medicine wise, in the ELBs. ime I get best performance with a clean ELB, no more than 25% full, usually a lot less, lightly tapped/shaken into place. For full extraction I stir between hits using the spear point of a HoneyBun :peace:

This method has been working best for me as well.

Does everyone throw the ELB in and toke right away or wait a little bit for the ELB to warm up as well??

The Maj,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

lAmOI.jpg

I promised you guys a few weeks ago that this is just the beginning for VapeXhale, here is a small teaser shot of the Devastator. VapeXhale is where VAS meets GAS... enjoy :science:

Release date - very soon :rockon:

564479_10151114595018926_264230800_n.jpg

Top Bottom