Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sure, but please realize that our friend StickStones here works really hard on this forum to answer anyone's questions about vaporizing. He helps people out on this forum a lot. By not using his 10% off code, he loses money too. It would be nice if he could get compensated, but you sort of are taking that away from him.

WTH Man? This is ridiculous and this will be my last post on this silly coupon code posting subject.

Are we really still taking about this? Yeah, Stickstones is awesome. I will always try to buy through him when I can and he is always helpful. But I will always try to get the best deal available at the time on any given vape too. I have a feeling if Stickstones himself was to buy a vape he would go ahead and buy it for the lowest possible price, regardless of what code he was using. It's up to the individual whether they would like to pay a little more to help a friend out when they make a purchase. And to be clear I didn't use the 15% code yet, But I thought you did so what are you talking about???

I'm not sure why you are trying to make it out like I was taking food out of Stickstones mouth or trying to make Vapexhale lose money? I was just trying to do what I always try to do on this forum and that's get information while helping my fellow members out? If you check my posts I always try to help people, why is it bothering you that I posted the code making the same deal you received available to others? Is it because you wanted to be the only one to use that code?

Again, no need to answer, these are rhetorical. We need to drop this. The code is out there, as it should be for all to use, not just you.

I found out I can knock $10 off from the $30 dry mouthpiece and make it $20; instead of buying them together in a package, I am buying them separately.

Plus I found a 15% off code that works anytime a few pages back here. :D I got everything for $330!!!

Can't wait til my evo comes in!!! :D

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You guys are awesome...I appreciate the love and air time! Please go get the best price possible for yourself. My aim is to be that for you, but there will be times when I'm not and that's fine. When I get pm's about a product and I can't match someone else's better price I tell them about what's out there. I just wouldn't feel good selling someone something for more than they can get next door when I know about it. That's one of the reasons I like to go straight to the manufacturer for drop shipments...it makes me competitive for you guys.

With vxl, they aren't setup to do business with me that way, so the only thing we could come up with was this affiliate code because it fits right into their system flows. The bad for me is I can't always be the best price out there for you guys. The good news is the code is out there and people use it even when they haven't come to me first...so it all comes back in the end. I'll never sweat using the code. If it's good for you, use it. If not, hopefully you've found something better for you.

The affiliate deal is 10% standard. I didn't know until afterward that there were others out there with a discount code as well. Occasionally they will run a deeper special for promos like this one mentioned earlier. That code will work for a while and then it will go back to 10%. I've already asked them for a 15% code sometime in May after all the discount dust has settled for anyone who feels like they missed out. So I'm gonna get mine, too!

So to repeat...thanks for thinking of me and I really dig you guys! I'll always be around to help no matter where you got your Evo without prejudice. Now go get some good deals!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
giphy.gif

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
All right, so the first three have three deals have been announced and we've gotten the socks and erasers out of the way, yeah? Maybe we'll see a more tempting deal than five dollars off a very nice, but fairly niche accessory soon...

I'm really holding out hope for my friend!

twosilvertrees,
Reactions: GameEnders

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
All right, so the first three have three deals have been announced and we've gotten the socks and erasers out of the way, yeah? Maybe we'll see a more tempting deal than five dollars off a very nice, but fairly niche accessory soon...

I'm really holding out hope for my friend!
I think they're building up pretty solid suspense in the various vapor communities that care about these types of deals... If they don't have a KILLER deal lined up for 4/20, they'll get a lot of negativity from here and other places. So my money is on the VXH marketing folks, I can't imagine they'd blow something like this!

GameEnders

I did my second test of concentrates last night, got some White Buffalo (which is freaking amazing, I've never felt so high, energized, euphoric, and clear headed at the same time) and some The White (kind of a standard good indica). This time I brought it down from 5 o'clock to 2:30 and took multiple hits off each dab.

WOW :razz::drool::freak::whoa:.

Never really tasted much flavor from concentrates before. This thing milked 3 hits off each dab, I may have put a bit too much but worked great, effects were awesome, and it was as smooth as the flower. I feel like more people need to know about this amazing all in one device.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So I'm learning all the time. Apparently you can click the link I just put in my sig and they will give me credit for your purchases during their sales. Then if you haven't used a code yet, you can still use mine or whatever one you want to get the bonus packages or discounts off non-discounted items, or even the sale items this week like the heat shields. I think I've got that right...we'll see when it all shakes out!

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
So I'm learning all the time. Apparently you can click the link I just put in my sig and they will give me credit for your purchases during their sales. Then if you haven't used a code yet, you can still use mine or whatever one you want to get the bonus packages or discounts off non-discounted items, or even the sale items this week like the heat shields. I think I've got that right...we'll see when it all shakes out!
Your sig doesn't seem to display at all on the mobile version of this site...

covercash,
Top Bottom