Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

.brew

You'd have to find out how much the kits were selling for back then before deciding whether 30% off that price or 10% off this price is better.

.brew,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My guess is they are starting off slow and hopefully will ramp up with the sale. I checked the heat shield this morning and my discount code took another 10% off of it. If that holds up for their other specials we could be getting some really good deals!

I sure hope so. I am almost certain the better deal is coming later. I have been waiting since January because a rep told me this was their next "Big sale" after Christmas and it would be much better than St Patties. Right now the 420 supercharged pack is pretty awful considering it doesn't stack with your discount code, so it's actually a worse deal. And if they are putting a value on that Stainless steel Ebay dab tool and the silicone containers they really shouldn't. I have a drawer full of both of those already I got for free with just about everything. I could use the baskets and nails but not to trade off the 10% discount? I will be holding out for the equivalent of the Christmas sale or close to it. And if the Zion lands first I may not even need it after all lol.

Pretty disappointed myself so far in this sale, hope it improves.

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Considering that the evo w/ glass is just about half the price it was at the beginning of 2015, any discount seems pretty ok to me.

That's true, and I'm sure it's worth every penny. But It was so much cheaper 4 months ago lol.

I had it in the cart at Christmas for $100 less for the same exact package, the STICKSTONES discount also stacked with it. Then I decided to spend that money on my family and friends instead and just wait for the next equivalent sale. Unfortunately there hasn't been an equivalent sale and now I just feel like I'm throwing that $100 away. I'm cheap like that so I'm sure that's just me. I should have pulled the trigger then but I ended up buying an Underdog for my Sis and a Haze for my best friend with that money and converted 2 people from combustion to vaping over the holidays! so it was all worth it in the end. I just wish they would put that same damn good sale up again, I will order the second they do!

mrbonsai420,

waxdab23

Getting ready to pull the trigger on an EVO in the next few days...

I'm new to vaping and trying to understand what the benefit is of using one of the HydraTubes instead of my bong I used to use for smoking (it's spotless of course). Any thoughts?

waxdab23,

ean

Hopefully they can put the nails on sale, broke my only nail day 2 of owning it :(. Worked absolutley great until then though

ean,

.brew

That's true, and I'm sure it's worth every penny. But It was so much cheaper 4 months ago lol.

I had it in the cart at Christmas for $100 less for the same exact package, the STICKSTONES discount also stacked with it. Then I decided to spend that money on my family and friends instead and just wait for the next equivalent sale. Unfortunately there hasn't been an equivalent sale and now I just feel like I'm throwing that $100 away. I'm cheap like that so I'm sure that's just me. I should have pulled the trigger then but I ended up buying an Underdog for my Sis and a Haze for my best friend with that money and converted 2 people from combustion to vaping over the holidays! so it was all worth it in the end. I just wish they would put that same damn good sale up again, I will order the second they do!
It was $300 bucks during the Christmas sale?

.brew,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
It was $300 bucks during the Christmas sale?

I think so, but I could be remembering wrong. I didn't buy it then.

I can't remember the specific way they discounted it so cheap, but I think it was actually a Free HT on the non HT package maybe? I'm sure several people here bought it at Christmas and can correct me if I'm wrong. so with the Stickstones discount yeah, I think it was closer to a little over $300 instead of a little over $400 at Christmas with a HT after all discounts (before shipping).

mrbonsai420,
I think so, but I could be remembering wrong. I didn't buy it then.

I can't remember the specific way they discounted it so cheap, but I think it was actually a Free HT on the non HT package maybe? I'm sure several people here bought it at Christmas and can correct me if I'm wrong. so with the Stickstones discount yeah, I think it was closer to a little over $300 instead of a little over $400 at Christmas with a HT after all discounts (before shipping).
It was pretty cheap but i think it still came to $415 with the Sticks discount and sale. I was considering buying one strictly for dabs at the time and priced it several times. That was the time i think everyone should've bought one because it came with Unit, Hydratube, and all accessories. I paid $700+ for a unit and tube, and the Nails weren't even invented yet! Yet I personally have no regrets! I'd regret getting it this much later at a cheaper rate and finding out I'd been missing out on this type quality for so long!:2c::science:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
It was pretty cheap but i think it still came to $415 with the Sticks discount and sale. I was considering buying one strictly for dabs at the time and priced it several times. That was the time i think everyone should've bought one because it came with Unit, Hydratube, and all accessories. I paid $700+ for a unit and tube, and the Nails weren't even invented yet! Yet I personally have no regrets! I'd regret getting it this much later at a cheaper rate and finding out I'd been missing out on this type quality for so long!:2c::science:

...Nope it came to exactly $314.50 with the HT during Christmas after you add the 10% stickstones discount. I just found the sale quote in this thread and in an email.

Holiday sale on until Xmas:

"Now through Friday, December 25th, 2015 we are pleased to offer the VapeXhale Holiday Starter Kit. Follow these easy steps to receive your FREE HydraTube™ (total package price will drop from $449.99 to $349.99):"
- 10% for stickstones = $314.10

MUCH CHEAPER than $405 that it currently comes in at.

Not saying you aren't right. I'm sure the Evo is worth every penny of $405. I'm just saying it was MUCH cheaper 4 months ago and I would like to pay the same as I could have then. Until then I will have to suffer with my Underdog and Mighty I guess.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if that sale never happens again, it could have been a deal to get rid of the "lesser quality" glass that was around at that time and it may have been a one time thing. In that case I will just buy one anyway when a good daily deal comes around that stacks with the Stickstones discount. The 420super doesn't currently since it is a code and you can only use 1 BUT the $9.99 heat shield pack does work with the discount right now since it's an item and not a discount code. Not really interested in having 4 different heat sheids so We shall see what tomorrows daily deal is! a 5 pack of Quartz nails for dirt cheap would sure do the trick!

Last edited:

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Just got the official email announcing the 4/20 sale. New offers every day leading up to 4/20.

The other thing to note is you have to use a coupon code to get the big deals and they specifically state you can only use one coupon code per order. So no stacking the 10% codes.

covercash,

GameEnders

EVO has a 1 hour auto shutoff that I defeat with an outlet timer. I simply set it to turn the outlet off for 1 minute at the top of every hour.

outlet.jpg

Hey T-Dub, I see this post was about 6 months ago, but I was wondering have you had any issues leaving your EVO on all the time? Is there any information about how much it might shorten the lifespan, weird smells, anything like that? What if it was just left on for like 6 hours, would you expect issues over time?

I was thinking about setting it up with a WeMo connected to Amazon Echo, so I can turn it on with my phone remotely through the Wemo, or if I am at home I can say "Alexa, to the Clouds!" and watch my red light pop on :D.

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
As I recall I picked up the Evo before the XMas sale, so maybe Black Friday? Either way I think it came out to roughly $385, including Sticks' code + shipping. It was definitely under 400, although as others pointed out this seemed like a bigger discount at the time as the units were much more expensively priced before.

twosilvertrees,
Reactions: mixchu69

No-Wrinkle

Last night one of my friend's dogs pulled the device to the ground. It was about a 2ft drop onto carpet. There was no apparent damage but Im still concerned. Do I have anything to worry about?

No-Wrinkle,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Last night one of my friend's dogs pulled the device to the ground. It was about a 2ft drop onto carpet. There was no apparent damage but Im still concerned. Do I have anything to worry about?
Check your bamboo visually and for air leaks. For air leaks, plug one end and blow on the other. If it seals you're probably ok, if it leaks air, your bamboo is cracked.

Last edited:

No-Wrinkle

Check your bamboo visually and for air leaks. For air leaks, plug one end and blow on the other. If it seals you're probably ok, if it leaks air, your bamboo is cracked.

wWK7AWT.jpg

Welp it didn't take me long to find an issue...

I checked for air leaks and there didn't appear to be any. Will I still need to send the piece in for repair? I am really bummed out right now.

No-Wrinkle,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
My EVO just arrived back from the VXH doctor.
Bamboo is brand new. Looks spotless.
My unit was packaged very safely and they included a free green silicone container which is great because I needed a new one! Thanks VapeXhale!

I pulled out three hydratubes to welcome her home.
I will say, while my EVO was away I tried to replicate the EVO experience with my other vapes(which some members here saw in other threads) and while I medicated nicely, it was nowhere near the same experience.
The EVO delivers so much medicine so fast and very thoroughly. I am happy my EVO Is back!!:rockon::clap:

Top Bottom