Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

No-Wrinkle

My EVO just arrived back from the VXH doctor.
Bamboo is brand new. Looks spotless.
My unit was packaged very safely and they included a free green silicone container which is great because I needed a new one! Thanks VapeXhale!

I pulled out three hydratubes to welcome her home.
I will say, while my EVO was away I tried to replicate the EVO experience with my other vapes(which some members here saw in other threads) and while I medicated nicely, it was nowhere near the same experience.
The EVO delivers so much medicine so fast and very thoroughly. I am happy my EVO Is back!!:rockon::clap:
How did your bamboo break?

No-Wrinkle,

Justpassedu

My EVO just arrived back from the VXH doctor.
Bamboo is brand new. Looks spotless.
My unit was packaged very safely and they included a free green silicone container which is great because I needed a new one! Thanks VapeXhale!

I pulled out three hydratubes to welcome her home.
I will say, while my EVO was away I tried to replicate the EVO experience with my other vapes(which some members here saw in other threads) and while I medicated nicely, it was nowhere near the same experience.
The EVO delivers so much medicine so fast and very thoroughly. I am happy my EVO Is back!!:rockon::clap:
Awesome news my friend , glad you got her back :leaf:

.brew

...Nope it came to exactly $314.50 with the HT during Christmas after you add the 10% stickstones discount. I just found the sale quote in this thread and in an email.

Holiday sale on until Xmas:

"Now through Friday, December 25th, 2015 we are pleased to offer the VapeXhale Holiday Starter Kit. Follow these easy steps to receive your FREE HydraTube™ (total package price will drop from $449.99 to $349.99):"
- 10% for stickstones = $314.10

MUCH CHEAPER than $405 that it currently comes in at.

Not saying you aren't right. I'm sure the Evo is worth every penny of $405. I'm just saying it was MUCH cheaper 4 months ago and I would like to pay the same as I could have then. Until then I will have to suffer with my Underdog and Mighty I guess.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if that sale never happens again, it could have been a deal to get rid of the "lesser quality" glass that was around at that time and it may have been a one time thing. In that case I will just buy one anyway when a good daily deal comes around that stacks with the Stickstones discount. The 420super doesn't currently since it is a code and you can only use 1 BUT the $9.99 heat shield pack does work with the discount right now since it's an item and not a discount code. Not really interested in having 4 different heat sheids so We shall see what tomorrows daily deal is! a 5 pack of Quartz nails for dirt cheap would sure do the trick!
It is much cheaper than now but I got mine during the last sale and even though it wasn't $350 (before 10% off), it did come with $50 bucks worth of nails and some extra baskets of around $20 dollars IIRC.

So the last few sales have ended at about the same price points and I wouldn't be surprised if on 4/20 a similar drop occurred. But you are correct that currently the price is much higher than all the past sales since the extras aren't worth giving up the 10% coupon and they can't be stacked.

.brew,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
wWK7AWT.jpg
Might want to remove this post and let VXH know that you accidentally posted your serial number online - not sure if there are any counterfeit EVOs floating around, but now they have a legit serial number to attach to their fake product...

UnidenWallet

I found out I can knock $10 off from the $30 dry mouthpiece and make it $20; instead of buying them together in a package, I am buying them separately.

Plus I found a 15% off code that works anytime a few pages back here. :D I got everything for $330!!!

Can't wait til my evo comes in!!! :D

UnidenWallet,

UnidenWallet

15% off code is located on the YouTube video featuring Seibo on page 455. Yes I'm going to make you look for it instead of just giving it to you. :D

UnidenWallet,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I found out I can knock $10 off from the $30 dry mouthpiece and make it $20; instead of buying them together in a package, I am buying them separately.

Plus I found a 15% off code that works anytime a few pages back here. :D I got everything for $330!!!

Can't wait til my evo comes in!!! :D

NICE, Thanks for posting.
The 15% discount off code is GREENFLOWER . I would hate for a forum member to waste money and not use this code because they didn't see it in the thread. I watched all but the last 30 seconds of that video and missed it myself lol.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well so much for making people hunt for it..!

Haha, sorry. I tried to wait until he had time to look but I didn't want someone to throw away that 5%! The thought of someone throwing away money makes me cringe, my personal issue with cheapness lol I suppose that's why I make all of the purchases for my company. I almost used the 10% instead this morning and didn't want someone else to do the same, $20 down the drain.
Besides info that good should be posted at least once or twice in this thread and not hidden away in a video.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: kahlilhc

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Haha, sorry. I tried to wait until he had time to look but I didn't want someone to throw away that 5%! The thought of someone throwing away money makes me cringe, my personal issue with cheapness lol I suppose that's why I make all of the purchases for my company. I almost used the 10% instead this morning and didn't want someone else to do the same, $20 down the drain.
But while you're saving the end user money, it's costing VXH money...

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Check your bamboo visually and for air leaks. For air leaks, plug one end and blow on the other. If it seals you're probably ok, if it leaks air, your bamboo is cracked.

Huh, out of curiosity I just tried this. Assuming I have my finger on the bottom and I'm blowing in through the top, I should feel air against my finger, correct? That means it isn't busted? Sorry for my lack of understanding, LOL.

twosilvertrees,

gaseous_clay

Finger on bottom to form a seal.

Mouth on top. (EVO better be off. If not, turn off & let cool.)

Blow.

Q. Does it feel like air is escaping?

A. Not unless I move my finger off the bottom. = Bamboo is probably ok.

B. Yes. I hear something. = Bamboo is probably not ok.

Last edited:

.brew

15% off code is located on the YouTube video featuring Seibo on page 455. Yes I'm going to make you look for it instead of just giving it to you. :D
I don't need it. I watched that video before I ordered a few months back but missed the code :(

(actually, if that's the code it sounds like it's related to st. patty's day. is this a new video? ...going to have to watch it myself now)

.brew,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I just pulled out my old EQ cyclone bowl and elbow and made a whip with some silicone tubing I had laying around. Set the EVO To 12:00, and let it heat up while I filled a 1/3 of the elbow. Put the elbow into the EVO and waited about 2 mins. The first 3 hits were nice and tasty and big. Turned the heat up to 1pm and finished it off with 2 decent hits. WOW I got pretty blazed from these few hits. Still prefer the glass hrdro tube tho

tonuzzi,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm continuing to get to know the EVO. Been enjoying the body melt right before bed. I grind to a medium grind add about 1/3 of the elb and let it heat up for about 60 seconds. I get about 8 - 10 draws at around 12:00 and move up to 1:00 towards the end of my session. I do a stir about half way through. I like the regular mouthpiece as well as the Hydrobomb.

I've been sleeping better and don't have any hang over either in the morning. Some nights I use the nail with concentrates but I really like the taste of flowers with the EVO.

This is a nice unit to add to your vaporizer collection - a heavy hitter. It works out well to have different vapes to fit your mood, setting or time of day.

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

So far I'm feeling the sale is the VXL version of Chanukah. I forget what comedian said it, but he said the first couple days it would always be something that wasn't good. Like a dreidel or something. Because if you got a bike the first day it would have been all downhill.

So day 2 is a shirt. Ok...

1525487639-top.gif

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
@gaseous_clay I can distinctly remember a Channukah when I was a kid where my sisters and I all got erasers and socks for the first three days...

But yeah, this sale is disappointing to me so far as well. I'm trying to get a friend who lives in Seattle to start smoking once in a while as a means of helping her cope with some of her anxiety. Obviously I recommended the Evo to her, as I would recommend it to anyone, and told her to keep an eye out this week in the hopes of the starter kits going on sale. Nothing so far, but here's hoping...

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
But while you're saving the end user money, it's costing VXH money...

Let me call Seibo and apologize for more people buying his product at a slight discount. I'm sure he is really pissed about all of that money he is making. You're right, we should all feel sorry for VXH, they have sold their product for far too little money for far too long! Let's stop this madness and send VXH extra money ASAP! I'll call them and see if we can set up a Paypal fund for starving VXH CEO's. I'll put you down for the first $20 donation right?
:rofl:

I'm just playing with you. I honestly feel that I am helping the company by posting the coupon code so more people will buy their product and at the same time helping my fellow forum members (Which is more important to me than helping an already successful company anyway). I promise they are still making a profit even after the 15% code that they released.

...YAY a T-Shirt. It IS just like chanukah! That was funny to this little Jewish boy. At least now you guys know why I'm so cheap HAHA. I am determined to buy this damn vape this week, just waiting on the right deal and a T-shirt isn't it.

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

Sure, but please realize that our friend StickStones here works really hard on this forum to answer anyone's questions about vaporizing. He helps people out on this forum a lot. By not using his 10% off code, he loses money too. It would be nice if he could get compensated, but you sort of are taking that away from him.

GameEnders

Sure, but please realize that our friend StickStones here works really hard on this forum to answer anyone's questions about vaporizing. He helps people out on this forum a lot. By not using his 10% off code, he loses money too. It would be nice if he could get compensated, but you sort of are taking that away from him.

@stickstones helped me a lot with questions I had and trying to make a decision. The guy is friendly and knowledgeable, and if I recommend people to buy a certain device I would give them his code because he made my decisions so much easier and was spot on with his advice. But I think it's a challenging spot with a better code out there, and I don't know if he helped the person above or not.

It would be cool if VapeXhale is just going to throw out a deal publicly to at least make their partners codes for referringthe device/sale the same discount percentage, they're kind of burning their partners that way. Or at least if you use a different code to have a referral box where the partner could still get their commission.

Top Bottom