Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

UnidenWallet

Damn, my Cloud Evo is going to take 6 days to ship. I think they're doing it by train!!! Damn FedEx!!! :shrug:

UnidenWallet,

UnidenWallet

Something I noticed on Vapexhale's page is they no longer say that each of the starter kits include 2 herb baskets and 1 VapeXnail. I think they're removing them from the original packaging to give out the 4 ELBs/5 VapeXnails as part of the 420 special.

So instead of receiving 6 baskets and 6 nails in total, I'm guessing you'll only receive the 4 bowls and 5 nails from the special.

I hope this isn't true and only speculation from my part. Especially because I'd rather use the black heatshield instead of that ugly green one.

March 28 screenshot:

on5sJxN.png

April 17 screenshot:

jESc6mY.png

Last edited:
UnidenWallet,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Hello to the Evo cult! Maybe y'all can keep me from selling mine. I have had mine for over a month and I have still not found room for it in my daily routine. I am jealous of all of the posts extolling the flavors spewing forth from their 'tubes. I'm trying to love it. I. Just not getting it. I have really good flowers and even better concentrates. Help.

DieHard,
Reactions: macbill

subway13029

What spot on the dial? I have come to the conclusion that my flavor pallet is different than most..i get good flavor on the lower temps..i mean i get monster rips from the evo but not the sweet fkavor but i get shitty flowers so actually disreguard my post @DieHard lol..

Vital

I would like to hear from anyone that has found a good way to dry a HydraTube. I find that they take forever to dry...especially the very bottom section. I came up with a way of doing it that works in a matter of minutes. I don't know if over time it will weaken or damage the HydraTube though. I sent an email to VapeXhale to ask them.

What I thought of is pop it into a toaster oven. They had a Toaster oven on sale for $14.99, and it was the perfect size to fit 1 HydraTube. I set it for 450 degrees, and watched as the tube heated up within a few minutes it was hot enough that I turned off the oven and left the HT in the oven to cool down. When it was cool I carefully removed it from the oven and PRESTO! The HT was completely dry.

Hello to the Evo cult! Maybe y'all can keep me from selling mine. I have had mine for over a month and I have still not found room for it in my daily routine. I am jealous of all of the posts extolling the flavors spewing forth from their 'tubes. I'm trying to love it. I. Just not getting it. I have really good flowers and even better concentrates. Help.

Are you using the standard mouthpiece, a HydraTube, or your own water pipe? If you are using a HydraTube, which one are you using?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like using the standard mouthpiece with just plain flowers. I have the hydrobomb and it works well but I can't taste the flowers as well with water. I use the Hydrobomb dry also, I like that. That really is the case with water, you can't taste the flowers.

When I turn the heat up the water cools the vapor. Depending on my heat determines if I want fo include water. Higher temps help with pain. It depends on what my needs are.

I don't use concentrate all the time just occasionally. I find that it screws with my tolerance, I just use concentrates a couple time a week.

The EVO I use before bed. I have other vaporizers I use as well.

Last edited:

Vital

I like using the standard mouthpiece with just plain flowers. I have the hydrobomb and it works well but I can't taste the flowers as well with water. I use the Hydrobomb dry also, I like that. That really is the case with most water tools.

I don't use concentrate all the time just occasionally. I find that it screws with my tolerance, I just use concentrates a couple time a week.

The EVO I use before bed. I use other vaporizers as well.

That's precisely why I was asking DieHard. The HydraBomb is a beautiful HydraTube, but if you put water in it, you loose a lot of flavor; because of the HydraBomb's incredible diffusion.
From what I read on VapeXhale's website; if you compare Hydratubes, the Turbine gives the most flavor while the Hydrabomb has the easiest draw, and the HoneyComb the smoothest Vapor.

Last edited:

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
That's precisely why I was asking DieHard. The HydraBomb is a beautiful HydraTube, but if you put water in it, you loose a lot of flavor; because of the HydraBomb's incredible diffusion.
From what I read on VapeXhale's website the Turbine gives the most flavor while the Hydrabomb gives the most diffusion.
Bomb gives the least restriction/max air flow.
Turbine gives the most flavor.
HoneyComb gives the most diffusion/smoothest vapor.

covercash,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I have tried it in several different configurations. I don't have the dry MP but I have adaptors that let me attach a whip or any WP. I'll have to try it dry some more.

DieHard,

Vital

Bomb gives the least restriction/max air flow.
Turbine gives the most flavor.
HoneyComb gives the most diffusion/smoothest vapor.

The Hydrabomb gives more diffusion than the HoneyComb IMHO. The HydraBomb has a massive percolator. It is very similar to the Mobius Matrix percolator. The HydraHoneyComb features the gridded barrel of the VapeXhale Turbine with an added HoneyComb diffuser. It does say that the HydraHoneycomb was designed for maximum diffusion, but from what I have seen the HydarBomb produces a lot more, and a lot smaller bubbles than the HydraHoneycomb.

This is from VapeXhale's website:

If you want the most flavorful vapor – Turbine

If you want the smoothest vapor – HydraHoneyComb

If you want the easiest pull – HydraBomb

Last edited:

Erixk557

@Vital i use my wife's blow dryer to dry after I clean it. Take the most water out of it and then dry the remainder of the tube with the blow dryer. The only thing that really has to be dry is the connection you sit it on top of the Evo.

Erixk557,

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist

Heh, I understand. With your FQN 'n herb nails, you really do not need an EVBO at all - assuming if your intent in owning the EVO is getting maximum extraction of medicine and flavor while minimizing undesirable flavors.

I have an EVO, a Errlectric with FQN 'n herb nail, and a mighty. I use my mighty as a session vape when I want to enjoy a bowl. When I want single hits, I reach for either the EVO or the Errlectric, depending on what combination of pros and cons most effectively meets my goals for the moment.

The Errlectric in my opinion offers me the most flexibility to dial in exactly what I want, whether it is concentrates, flower, or both, at precisely the temperature I want. The downside is that it is nowhere near as effortless (not to mention safe) as the EVO, which is quite a bit less flexible, but so much easier to consistently achieve great results. It is also easier to use in my comfy chair or bed, while the Errlctric needs to be on a table. So I use the Errlectric when I am willing to trade ease of use for maximum effect, and the EVO when I want great results without the hassle.

As for flavor, I tend to run my EVO around 1:00 - 2:00, which gives me great flavor and monster clouds - heh, but nothing compared to the herb nail with flower & concentrate... :lol:

I hope that helps! :)

Vital

@Vital i use my wife's blow dryer to dry after I clean it. Take the most water out of it and then dry the remainder of the tube with the blow dryer. The only thing that really has to be dry is the connection you sit it on top of the Evo.

If there was a little moisture in the bottom it wouldn't really matter unless you are like me and store your HT in an airtight container...I store my HydraTube in the case VapeXhale sells. The case is airtight so I want the HydratTube to be completely dry before I put it away. When I tried using a blowdryer, the blowdryer kept overheating, and the thermal protection switch would shut the blowdryer off after about 30 seconds. I wouldn't think of putting mine in the microwave because the logo is gold, and the microwave would arc and burn the logo right off the glass.

Last edited:
Vital,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
If there was a little moisture in the bottom it wouldn't really matter unless you are like me and store your HT in an airtight container...I store my HydraTube in the case VapeXhale sells. The case is airtight so I want the HydratTube to be completely dry before I put it away. When I tried using a blowdryer, the blowdryer kept overheating and the thermal protection switch would shut the blowdryer off after 30 seconds.
Clean the tube at night and let it sit out to air dry while you sleep?

covercash,

Vital

Heh, I understand. With your FQN 'n herb nails, you really do not need an EVBO at all - assuming if your intent in owning the EVO is getting maximum extraction of medicine and flavor while minimizing undesirable flavors.

I have an EVO, a Errlectric with FQN 'n herb nail, and a mighty. I use my mighty as a session vape when I want to enjoy a bowl. When I want single hits, I reach for either the EVO or the Errlectric, depending on what combination of pros and cons most effectively meets my goals for the moment.

The Errlectric in my opinion offers me the most flexibility to dial in exactly what I want, whether it is concentrates, flower, or both, at precisely the temperature I want. The downside is that it is nowhere near as effortless (not to mention safe) as the EVO, which is quite a bit less flexible, but so much easier to consistently achieve great results. It is also easier to use in my comfy chair or bed, while the Errlctric needs to be on a table. So I use the Errlectric when I am willing to trade ease of use for maximum effect, and the EVO when I want great results without the hassle.

As for flavor, I tend to run my EVO around 1:00 - 2:00, which gives me great flavor and monster clouds - heh, but nothing compared to the herb nail with flower & concentrate... :lol:

I hope that helps! :)

You didn't mention what you use on your EVO. Do you use the standard mouthpiece, an HT, or your own glass?

Clean the tube at night and let it sit out to air dry while you sleep?

I tried that...I even tried lying it on its side thinking that it would let more air circulate through the HT. I even tried blowing air through it...a week later it was still moist inside. I tried pouring a capful of 90% alcohol into my HT thinking it would evaporate quicker. Several days later the HT was still moist inside. :bang:

Last edited:
Vital,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
The Hydrabomb gives more diffusion than the HoneyComb IMHO. The HydraBomb has a massive percolator. It is very similar to the Mobius Matrix percolator. The HydraHoneyComb features the gridded barrel of the VapeXhale Turbine with an added HoneyComb diffuser. It does say that the HydraHoneycomb was designed for maximum diffusion, but from what I have seen the HydarBomb produces a lot more, and a lot smaller bubbles than the HydraHoneycomb.

This is from VapeXhale's website:

If you want the most flavorful vapor – Turbine

If you want the smoothest vapor – HydraHoneyComb

If you want the easiest pull – HydraBomb
So the EVO was really my first "grown up" water experience - I made Gatorade bottle "bongs" (if you'd even call them that, they were pretty MacGuyvered) ages ago, then got and only used my MFLB from 2011 until my February EVO purchase this year. So I went with what they said on the site, and opted for their opinion of max diffusion. But I ALSO snagged a standard mouthpiece just in case I wanted max flavor... I don't have a Bomb to compare my Honeycomb to, unfortunately. I do have a hankering to purchase more glass now thanks to my experience with the HC, but I really should be minimizing my "not totally necessary" purchases to save money and accumulate fewer material items.

covercash,
Top Bottom