Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
You didn't mention what you use on your EVO. Do you use the standard mouthpiece, an HT, or your own glass?

Oops, sorry. I have a standard mouthpiece that I never use and a HydraHoneyComb with my EVO. I like it a lot, but if I knew then what I know now, I probably would have chosen the HydraBomb.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys!
I'm just wondering on which temp are you using dry herbs?

I'm only using 12o'clock, the EVO is working for like 20 minutes before I begin and usually I ran it for a full hour or so with .2

Anyone goes to higher temps? I feel that they are not suited to dry herbs.

m0sh,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Hey guys!

I'm only using 12o'clock, the EVO is working for like 20 minutes before I begin and usually I ran it for a full hour or so with .2

Here's my post from a similar question asked in the VXH subreddit...

I've been experimenting with temperatures. At some point I'll write up a proper post on my site with references but for now here is my current daily routine. It's based off of a few sources, primarily starting with a post on FC about the best temps for optimizing anti inflammatory properties of flowers.

I clean and fill 2 ELBs each night with high CBD strains that I loosely break up with my fingers. When I wake up, I set the EVO to 9 and get 3-5 flavorful, medium cloud hits. The high is pretty heady too which can be a good and bad thing depending on the morning/my schedule. I tend to take the ELB out after each hit and shake it around a bit.

Throughout the rest of the day I hit the same ELB at 10, 11, and 1 settings on the EVO dial. Not much visible vapor but it tends to extend the effects of the morning hits (and in theory releases specific anti inflammatory effects at those different temp settings). I usually wind up hitting the 1 o'clock position on the dial around late afternoon, early evening. At this point I also drop in the second fresh ELB and get some nice milky full hits at that 1 o'clock setting.

Once both ELBs have been used at 1, I dump them and crush the little dry brown buds with a mortar & pestle. I dump the powder into one of the ELBs and finish off my day with one final big hit at 2:30 on the dial.

Then I dump the powder into my ABV jar, clean out the ELBs, and reload them for the next day.

Edit: this is with dry herb - primarily Harlequin.

covercash,
Reactions: CarolKing

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Hey guys!

My dial stays set between 1 & 2 o'clock after preheating, I stir between draws and usually get 2 draws per ELB before emptying.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Guys, drinking alcohol (spirit) 96% is safe for reclaiming?

Or does it include some sugar that will ruin it?

Attached picture :
4570648-3381.jpg

m0sh,

GameEnders

I have a technique question. I found I like to do concentrates around 2-2:30 and I get about 3 nice big hits. It's awesome.

My question is when you know your concentrate will take multiple hits to finish, do you lift the hydratube between hits to clear, then put it back on for the second hit? I worry it will waste the concentrate when I lift the hydratube and the vapor will escape into the air. I typically just pull and leave the hydratube on for the few hits until I see the vapor start to thin and then I lift it and clear it before I get that funky taste you get from hitting it too long.

Seems to work fine but I was curious if others are carbing it, or not, and their reasoning.

GameEnders,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hey T-Dub, I see this post was about 6 months ago, but I was wondering have you had any issues leaving your EVO on all the time? Is there any information about how much it might shorten the lifespan, weird smells, anything like that? What if it was just left on for like 6 hours, would you expect issues over time?
No issues at all. Evo still works flawlessly, no weird smells or anything. I can't comment on lifespan as it still works, however, I do not expect any reduction due to the quality build and simplicity of the device. If you could see the size of the heater in the interior you would know what I mean. Its beefy. So, no, I do not expect issues over time.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, Unless these is something big coming later I figure I won't use the 4/20 sale at all, just a coupon code. So I went to look at the starter pack and they took the elbs,nail and sleeve off of the combo. BUT If we don't use the 420super code, and use a discount code, does that mean that our "Starter pack" doesn't come with any elbs , or nails? I asked customer support but they said "let me go ask" and never came back lol. I can ask again tomorrow but I thought one of you guys might be able to shed some light on it. Is it possible they sell their "Starter pack" with nothing that will allow you to actually start using the device now?

mrbonsai420,

GameEnders

Hey guys, Unless these is something big coming later I figure I won't use the 4/20 sale at all, just a coupon code. So I went to look at the starter pack and they took the elbs,nail and sleeve off of the combo. BUT If we don't use the 420super code, and use a discount code, does that mean that our "Starter pack" doesn't come with any elbs , or nails? I asked customer support but they said "let me go ask" and never came back lol. I can ask again tomorrow but I thought one of you guys might be able to shed some light on it. Is it possible they sell their "Starter pack" with nothing that will allow you to actually start using the device now?

I can't say for sure, but I just got my device 2 weeks ago and it came with the 1 vxnail, 2 ELBs.... I would hope this would be the same for you.

GameEnders,

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist

It seems incredibly unlikely they would sell an incomplete kit. Why not simply ask them? My experience with the EVO customer service team has been pretty thoroughly impressive.

Maitri,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I have a technique question. I found I like to do concentrates around 2-2:30 and I get about 3 nice big hits. It's awesome.

My question is when you know your concentrate will take multiple hits to finish, do you lift the hydratube between hits to clear, then put it back on for the second hit? I worry it will waste the concentrate when I lift the hydratube and the vapor will escape into the air. I typically just pull and leave the hydratube on for the few hits until I see the vapor start to thin and then I lift it and clear it before I get that funky taste you get from hitting it too long.

Seems to work fine but I was curious if others are carbing it, or not, and their reasoning.
It's always better to use small amounts so you can finish in one hit. I know that sometimes you get more than you bargained for. I always pull and empty if I can't clear on one hit. My thought is that if you leave the HT on, you may push vapor back into the bamboo. I'd rather lose a little vapor rather than get my Evo super dirty.

c76man,

UnidenWallet

Something I noticed in my previous post was that they removed the heat sleeve, herb baskets, and concentrate nail in their listing.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-464#post-956491

Anyways I ordered my Evo last week but it doesn't get here until tomorrow, so I dont know if it will include the standard 2baskets/1nail in every kit, or if I will only receive the 420 Supercharged kit. Even worse is I won't be at home to sign the package, so I might have to wait til the morning after or even the next day!

Last edited:
UnidenWallet,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I'm pretty sure the starter pack is only available when you order a kit and use the code for it. Only one code at a time, so you won't be able to use a discount code and the starter kit code at the same time. At least this is how I understand it, but I'm still learning the system.

If you get one with a code and think of it, I'd be interested to see what it looks like on the back end when you use my link with someone's code, like the 15% one that's currently floating around, or the starter kit code. If you do that, let me know so I can go watch the back end.

stickstones,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
Argh!!! I somehow managed to get a hair in the middle chamber of my HT HoneyComb during the cleaning process.

How on earth am I supposed to get it out of there???

covercash,

subway13029

I clicked @stickstones link to order some elb and when i got to checkout depending on if i used stick code or the greenflower code it would adjust the price accordingly..i am gonna order today was holdig out hope they might put the elb on sale or something but after i order i will let u know.

subway13029,

Justpassedu

Argh!!! I somehow managed to get a hair in the middle chamber of my HT HoneyComb during the cleaning process.

How on earth am I supposed to get it out of there???
I have had the same thing happen , I used some alcohol and salt with some vigorous shaking to get it out. It was a pain but it worked. The salt helped grab that tiny piece of hair and it eventually came out.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I clicked @stickstones link to order some elb and when i got to checkout depending on if i used stick code or the greenflower code it would adjust the price accordingly..i am gonna order today was holdig out hope they might put the elb on sale or something but after i order i will let u know.

Thanks!

EDIT: It looks like we have confirmed that using my link let's them know I worked with you, even if you use someone else's code. Thanks for the support, guys!

Last edited:

waxdab23

Just placed my order :-)

Used stickstones' (who has helped me a lot) link which gave him credit and the 420SUPER discount code which gave me the free accessory bundle.

I picked up the Concentrate Starter Kit, the 420 bundle, standard mouthpiece and medtainer.

Any tips for new users? How about any "before first use" instructions?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
You could do a burn off but it probably won't do much. Best thing I ever did was get one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-12-Fee...ower cord&qid=1461086927&ref_=sr_1_27&sr=8-27

The cord that comes with it is only five or six feet and I love the extra length a 9+ foot cord gives me.

Other than that, I would say use it standard for a while and get used to it. Give it a good heat soak and use ground herbs at first. Don't fill the HT above the center tube or it will leak out the bottom.

GameEnders

Just placed my order :-)

Used stickstones' (who has helped me a lot) link which gave him credit and the 420SUPER discount code which gave me the free accessory bundle.

I picked up the Concentrate Starter Kit, the 420 bundle, standard mouthpiece and medtainer.

Any tips for new users? How about any "before first use" instructions?

Fill the ELB less than half way and very loose, start at 10 or 12 depending on if you like to start with low temp. Long slow 10-15 second draws work for me. Every couple hits either stir or shake the ELB contents, stirring works a little better but shaking works for lazy people. Brush the ELB out well after each use, this keeps the airflow and taste better.

For concentrates I do about 2 o'clock to get pretty fast vaporization but a good taste. I've been doing a dab size worth maybe 3 hits, but most on here recommend just doing a couple smaller ones to completely vaporize. At the highest temp range it vaporizes like a charm and is still better than the torch dabs I have taken, but once you get below 3 the flavor and smoothness for me is better.

I also turn mine on about 10-20 mins before I start medicating, the hits are a bit bigger. Sometimes if you do it right after it warms up you get a very good hit, but they do tend to be bigger if the unit is warmed up.

But other than that I don't have much advice, this has been the easiest vaporizer for me to use and clean, it's just adjusting to your preferences on whether you are a flavor or cloud chaser.

DrNick420

Is it too late to order a 420 sale evo?

Just confused on what the best deal currently going is, with 420 sales going and stuff.

I assume the nail that it comes with is glass not quartz?

DrNick420,

DrNick420

Also agreed, I wasn't clear on if they had announced their 4.20 sale or not, but yeah why not wait and see? :)

DrNick420,
Top Bottom