• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Vapor production and flavor with flower are beyond my expectations. :love: Draw restriction and hassle of loading compared to other units in my stable are non-factors with the Odyssey. After several thousand loads in my other desktop flower vapes, ease of operation is as important to me as the quality of vapor.

I get to test a new oil attachment today and am very much looking forward to it!

Oh yeah... I'm doing all my testing in front of my webcam and have been filming several tests. I should have videos to share this Friday.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Vapor production and flavor with flower are beyond my expectations. :love: Draw restriction and hassle of loading compared to other units in my stable are non-factors with the Odyssey. After several thousand loads in my other desktop flower vapes, ease of operation is as important to me as the quality of vapor.

I get to test a new oil attachment today and am very much looking forward to it!

Oh yeah... I'm doing all my testing in front of my webcam and have been filming several tests. I should have videos to share this Friday.
I can't wait to hear about the oil attachment!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I was remarking mostly about the form factor. All glass vape path seems to be a holy grail around this place.

Very excited to see the final product.

Even the form factor I would say is different. I'm thinking you saw the male joint and that is why you said it, but rest assured the Oddysey is different.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Even the form factor I would say is different. I'm thinking you saw the male joint and that is why you said it, but rest assured the Oddysey is different.

Well then you're just going to have to give us a more complete reveal! :brow:

I can't really see the heater in the video. The frosted glass body and clear glass handle kinda look like my versa (see my pic). Of course, I probably have the only Infinity with a glass handle as mine is kind of a prototype model.

I'm not saying you are copying, just commenting on the very little bit that I can see in the video. I will wait to see the official product when you show it in good time.

The vapor output is quite impressive.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

I can't really see the heater in the video. The frosted glass body and clear glass handle kinda look like my versa (see my pic). Of course, I probably have the only Infinity with a glass handle as mine is kind of a prototype model.

I'm not saying you are copying, just commenting on the very little bit that I can see in the video. I will wait to see the official product when you show it in good time.

I tested the Odyssey side by side with the Versa. They are definately different. The heater in the Odyssey has considerably more surface area than the Versa. And as mentioned before, ALL GLASS vapor/air path. Zero other materials. The Versa has metal, ceramic, glass, in the air/vapor path.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Ahh I see never knew they even had a model with a handle.

But the design is different and as for revealing we will soon as we are close to production.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Sorry for the delay. Testing with herbs has been going well. Testing with oils was going okay until last night when some major success was found. It's been a really long time since I woke up medicated but that was my morning... :ko:

Here's a video I took of a rip last Tuesday night / Wednesday morning:

I’ve been trying different techniques and for this session, from a completely cold start, I turned the power up to 30% and let it warm up for 5 minutes while I ground up some Golden Ticket (Chernobyl) and scooped it into the bowl. I turned the power down to 10% and let it sit for one minute, then pressed record.

As you can see the vapor production is excellent at this heat setting and the flavor is good considering the thickness of vapor. It's very full and feels like taking a combustion rip minus the smoke. The vapor is extremely dense and very rich.

To my taste buds personally, the flavor at this high heat level isn't as delicate or amazing as what can be achieved with less heat at lower settings- that’ll be another video entirely- but if you are after a thorough extraction of herbs in one hit, 10% with this heater is all that I need. At this heat setting there is absolutely no combustion but there is significant browning, the ABV is dark chocolate on the very top and hot-chocolate colored through the rest of the load with a single rip.

edit: I enjoy using the Odyssey at lower heat levels too, where I can get 2-4 rips for a similarly sized load and I'll be sharing more testing videos showing that soon. But I am LOVING this full extraction rip. It's like taking down 4 ELB's all in one lungful. It hits hard and delivers that "bong rip" level of lung-expanding satisfaction better than any other device I've tried before.

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sorry for my poor english...I want to say it looks like a large glass of beer the Germans use!

Can I get a pint of vapor, please?
No need for the "sorry" it's just English in Europe is different then what ever we speak here in the US.

But I promise you one thing.

I am going to use the words A pint of vapor in our marketing tools and you sir will get a 30% discount on your order for a Odyssey.

Just save this post.

Greenfinger53

.I want to say it looks like a large glass of beer the Germans use!

Are you looking for the word "Stein" ? Thats the type of gladd i think of with German beer, usually a Litre I think :lol:, I'll take a Litre of vape... but a yard would be better .

First time I've seen this vape, looks excellent for how I vape. Always using glass with my portable.. I suspect it'll be out of my price range like most desktop units which appeal seem to be.

Greenfinger53

.I want to say it looks like a large glass of beer the Germans use!

Are you looking for the word "Stein" ? Thats the type of gladd i think of with German beer, usually a Litre I think :lol:, I'll take a Litre of vape... but a yard would be better .

First time I've seen this vape, looks excellent for how I vape. Always using glass with my portable.. I suspect it'll be out of my price range like most desktop units which appeal seem to be.

Greenfinger53,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
As always your ideas from inception to the final product always transform from cocoon to a beautiful butterfly. Solid ideas and platforms non the less. 321 lift off. I'm on board!

Top Bottom