• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Utopia Desktop Herbal & Oil Vaporizer

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Well guys some of you know about our oil vapes and how we always invent well this is a prelim thread to get discussion going on our up and coming enail.

First of all i have a few questions

For the People who use enails what temperatures do you vape with?

What are you looking for in enails?

Also i would like to say our prototype enail is now under testing and initial results show that it can get to 650F with minor tweeks and small redesign we should make it reach 700-750F.

Once this prelim testing is done and we get a base result and redo the prototype and introduce it to the masses.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I don't use an Enail yet... But I'm thinking that I probably will in the near future. ;)
I can't wait to see more. I personally am looking for something that looks like it was designed for the intended purpose. Not a repurposed heater coil and off the shelf control box. I want one with the innovation of W9 Tech behind it. :popcorn:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I don't use an Enail yet... But I'm thinking that I probably will in the near future. ;)
I can't wait to see more. I personally am looking for something that looks like it was designed for the intended purpose. Not a repurposed heater coil and off the shelf control box. I want one with the innovation of W9 Tech behind it. :popcorn:

You will get it i promise.

herbivore21

Well guys some of you know about our oil vapes and how we always invent well this is a prelim thread to get discussion going on our up and coming enail.

First of all i have a few questions

For the People who use enails what temperatures do you vape with?

What are you looking for in enails?

Also i would like to say our prototype enail is now under testing and initial results show that it can get to 650F with minor tweeks and small redesign we should make it reach 700-750F.

Once this prelim testing is done and we get a base result and redo the prototype and introduce it to the masses.
700-800f is what I see most people aiming for around these parts brother, same for me! If this can heat up quickly and hold a stable temp, then please feel free to have even more of my money than you've already had this month lol!

By the way, something power efficient would be nice too, is there a chance of using induction to heat this sucker? Where I live, we often pay $300-400 per quarter for a single person living alone's power bill. Power efficiency is an extremely big selling point for me :)

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

yes.

Edited. Let me say this that what we are going for is perfection on the nail itself. Our control unit might not have a touch lcd screen or nice colors, but what it will have is something others dont. Just wait and see we shall show the control unit tomorrow.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Aggggghhhh !:bang:

Hmmm. He didn't say "nope" to the Core...
Nothing like this then...
WNgjCTd.jpg

0sAGpxm.jpg

Vape Dr.

Gary, you are officially my hero!:bowdown:

I was going to order a core last night but something came up.
I'm perfectly happy going broke keeping up with your ingenuity.

Keep up the excellent work! :clap:
You keep innovating and I'll keep buying!

You have one hell of a happy customer here!:D

:rockon:Rock on Gary, Rock on!:rockon:

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Since I'm using the carb cap method I don't anymore vape oil at 600-700°F, I didn't measured T° but I think my range is more 500-600°F for a better taste!

I've used two enails, one built with some of the Dnail diy kit, and I don't have a reason to trust the temp displayed. I'm also using carb caps and trying to get that light sizzle/little as possible before capping. Perhaps it is 5-600°, if not, I had no temp measuring device to check.

I'd be looking for a powerful fast responding controller that doesn't have large fluctuations in temp when a large chunk is dropped on it.

Most important to me is the quality and selection of nails. I don't use Ti often and have been using mostly quartz, although a recent introduction to ceramic might get me to switch. Whatever it's made out of, it's gotta have decent airflow. So many domeless nails, both center hole and castle style, have super restricted draw...

Top Bottom