Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Here's a better picture. The RES switch plate or atomizer interface is the one on the right.

res-reservoir-expansion-system.jpg

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I honestly can't tell whether you guys are talking about the Cera any more or not. I don't think you are. What I do know is that people who come here looking for information about the Cera do not want to wade through pages of posts about how to modify a T1 or whatever it is you're modifying. I know the Cera is modular and part of these mods is one of the new cores, but that doesn't qualify for this thread. Get your own, I mean it. :goon:

I think the main reason for talking about modding to get the Cera EO & LG cores working with the T1 is having a thumb switch. For ecig users who take many short hits it's unknown on how comfortable using the bottom switch on the Cera is going to be.

Medical Mark

So Darb how do you like the Cera is it awesome or what?
How's that LL cart working out for you? Gives us your 2 cents if you can it be nice to hear a other personal review since all I'm seeing here is adaptor talk and mods which is cool but. Want to now more about how this Cera is working and its pros and cons you now.
Well you have yours obviously so enjoy.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I honestly can't tell whether you guys are talking about the Cera any more or not. I don't think you are. What I do know is that people who come here looking for information about the Cera do not want to wade through pages of posts about how to modify a T1 or whatever it is you're modifying. I know the Cera is modular and part of these mods is one of the new cores, but that doesn't qualify for this thread. Get your own, I mean it. :goon:
I'm confused?
The CERA is the new TECH on the block right?
Doesn't the CERA replace all the previous items for THERMOVAPE?
So there is a CERA for concentrates and a CERA for Flowers?
How does it go?
Do you like it?
Is it worth the price?

ataxian,

OF

I'm confused?
The CERA is the new TECH on the block right?
Doesn't the CERA replace all the previous items for THERMOVAPE?
So there is a CERA for concentrates and a CERA for Flowers?
How does it go?
Do you like it?
Is it worth the price?

Could be, but that can be fixed most likely.

Yes, it's probably the newest out there. It clearly 'out clouds' others.....seen the videos?

Yes, TV has ended production (but not support) on all their prior products a while back.

Yes, there's a cart for bud (and solid extracts), Oil and also one for 'juice' for the e-cig guys.

Like a house afire....without the combustion, of course.

Yes, I like it very much, and think most will as well.

IMO yes, but you have to decide if it is worth it to you.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Could be, but that can be fixed most likely.

Yes, it's probably the newest out there. It clearly 'out clouds' others.....seen the videos?

Yes, TV has ended production (but not support) on all their prior products a while back.

Yes, there's a cart for bud (and solid extracts), Oil and also one for 'juice' for the e-cig guys.

Like a house afire....without the combustion, of course.

Yes, I like it very much, and think most will as well.

IMO yes, but you have to decide if it is worth it to you.

OF
Thank you OF!
Looks like I need to order one!

ataxian,

OF

I cannot believe that there are still no customer reviews. I guess you guys don't feel like it's worth bragging about.

There have been some. Perhaps you missed them? Some folks don't feel obligated to entertain as well you know. You don't see lots of reviews on lots of other threads I note.

There are probably a dozen guys with them in their hands right now? In the coming weeks when that becomes a hundred or so perhaps more new owners will oblige.

OTOH, the job seems open right now, why don't you make some?

Thank you OF!
Looks like I need to order one!

You're welcome. Your call, but IMO the sooner you order one, the sooner you start enjoying it.......and I think you'll want one eventually, don't you?

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

PB88123

Vaporist
I cannot believe that there are still no customer reviews. I guess you guys don't feel like it's worth bragging about.

You can't say no customer reviews. There were around 5 I think reviews / thoughts. Another members device is in transit. More should go out this week. It'll pick up.

PB88123,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
LOL OF. I don't even think there is a dozen in forum members hands. I was under the impression it was like 3 and a few at the post office or in transit. I can't count though.

OF

LOL OF. I don't even think there is a dozen in forum members hands. I was under the impression it was like 3 and a few at the post office or in transit. I can't count though.

Yeah, a little generous. Last I heard 15 had shipped, plus a Ti unit. Lots of those are probably in transit still but 'maybe a dozen' is a very safe estimate IMO. Not many. Lots more will be going out in the next week or two as I understand, the ranks of owners will be swelling soon. Some of those will no doubt speak up.

For sure some are already, I think perhaps we have the same insatiable thrust we had when Noah was making astounding videos one after another to the cheers of 'more, more, more!"?

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Of don't forget not all of those went to members. We have a bit to wait for the swell of reviews and videos. We will get them I am sure. I guess that is why you are all bored and modding already which you know always makes me laugh. Mods before getting stuff.

OF

Of don't forget not all of those went to members. We have a bit to wait for the swell of reviews and videos. We will get them I am sure. I guess that is why you are all bored and modding already which you know always makes me laugh. Mods before getting stuff.

All good points, Lady! As usual. I hadn't even considered 'not everyone posts on FC'.....boy are they missing the fun.

I really like the part about some of us boys taking new stuff apart before using it...... Old habit die hard you know?

OF

Darb

So Darb how do you like the Cera is it awesome or what?
How's that LL cart working out for you? Gives us your 2 cents if you can it be nice to hear a other personal review since all I'm seeing here is adaptor talk and mods which is cool but. Want to now more about how this Cera is working and its pros and cons you now.
Well you have yours obviously so enjoy.

I'm loving the Cera!! As somebody who is probably considered a "cloud chaser" by some, the Cera finally keeps me satisfied.
The flavour and vapor output of the EO cart is amazing. It seems like mine takes longer than 10 seconds to warm up. Maybe 20.
This thing has already wiped me out a few times. Way better than dabs. Smoother and cooler.
I do enjoy the heat build up in the Cera after an extremely hard session. It's -45 some days and I work outside all the time.
The EL cart works great but I have never used another ecig to compare it to.
I haven't been able to get the LL cart working properly yet. This is partly why I haven't wrong anything about the Cera yet. It gets hot and everything I think it's operator error.
I'll figure out the LL cart and I will write more of a review when I get some days off. Twelve hour work shifts don't leave much time for anything else!

I am definitely looking forward to getting my latching switch.

You can't say no customer reviews. There were around 5 I think reviews / thoughts. Another members device is in transit. More should go out this week. It'll pick up.

True, I meant no photo / video reviews. And I am convinced the EO works, just not the herb cart so much...

josephaltier,

buchee

I made the LL video but have taken it off due to my line of work I can't have certain ppl seeing this. The LL works well indeed. I'm getting considerably more vapour now than from my video and I have used it with my large water piece and no more coughing. I think it could've been the heat making me cough before or the grade A material I was working with or maybe a combination of the two.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There was a video review back a few posts. I am not sure if it is available still, but it was a thorough look at the LL cart and it was working quite well.
Help me out here?
LL cart?
I guess I'm not as hip as you who know all these Acronyms?

ataxian,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Help me out here?
LL cart?
I guess I'm not as hip as you who know all these Acronyms?

LL cart, also know as the loose leaf core, is one of the three cores available for use in the cera.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom