Discontinued The Woodeez Vaporizer/Diffuser

highendvapes

Manufacturer
For the record, Woodeez should only be used with the 12v AC power supply that is provided. Just putting any power to it could result in horrific results. Electricity is not something to be taken lightly.

Been busy with the Holidays and prepping for an upcoming leave of absence. Any orders that come in this coming week will be shipped this week. Any that come in the following week will not be shipped until the 21st.

highendvapes,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
highendvapes said:
For the record, Woodeez should only be used with the 12v AC power supply that is provided. Just putting any power to it could result in horrific results. Electricity is not something to be taken lightly.

Been busy with the Holidays and prepping for an upcoming leave of absence. Any orders that come in this coming week will be shipped this week. Any that come in the following week will not be shipped until the 21st.
you should say something like, warranty is void if it is obvious you hooked it up too a power device not approved by the vape manufacturer. Would be easy too tell if they have, insides would show evidence of burning. when you take it apart too fix

DevoTheStrange,

Pdiddy420

Cr8z13,
Recognizing there are a lot of variables at work, with my very small sample (2 PDs an 1 WDZ) I would not reject a hypothesis that there is no difference :2c:

Pdiddy420,

Cr8z13

Pdiddy420 said:
Cr8z13,
Recognizing there are a lot of variables at work, with my very small sample (2 PDs an 1 WDZ) I would not reject a hypothesis that there is no difference :2c:
Cool, thanks for the reply.

Cr8z13,

pbmagnet4

Initial Thoughts: Opening the box i was surprised as to how small exactly this is. It came with three stems, Woodeez Wax, a aroma therapy cup, and wall charger. When emailing Todd i asked him if he could make the edges a bit smoother on the WZ and cut one of the stems in half for my EHLE. The edges are smoothed out and it looks fantastic; unfortunately none of the stems were cut in half, no big deal really.

Three Hours Later: Over all i am incredibly pleased with the WZ. It was amazing to see how little herb was needed. I have also used the aromatherapy cup too for a short time with some scented oil. It took about forty five minutes to warm up. Upon using it i have noticed massive vapor clouds, much bigger then my friends MF box. After it warmed up an incredibly vaked i waxed the WZ, and the smell was quite pleasing. All in all i love my WZ, in fact i even gave it a name since i name all my pieces. Thanks Tood for a fantastic piece of work.

Pictures: http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/pbmagnet4/

pbmagnet4,

aero18

vaporist
Thanks for the pictures and review pbmagnet4! The smoothed out top looks superb!

aero18,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Looks like a lovely bit of kit. Shame no one wants to ship to the any of the wooden home vapes to the UK. Not really happy with my E - ok but economical at all.

Any plans to eventually ship abroad??

oddjobold,

the electrician

oddjobold said:
Not really happy with my E - ok but economical at all.
Did you take a look at the huge thread on it? Its efficient and versatile as you like, im sure you could match the efficiency of these vaporizers

the electrician,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
the electrician said:
oddjobold said:
Not really happy with my E - ok but economical at all.
Did you take a look at the huge thread on it? Its efficient and versatile as you like, im sure you could match the efficiency of these vaporizers
Depends what you put in it i suppose. Higher grade stuff is hard to get hold of here. Lots of thai bush around. It does seem to use loads compared to my box or glass genie. (doing all the usual stuff grinding fine, differnt amounts, differnt temps)

Anyone reports on differnt grades of herb in the woodeez?

oddjobold,

the electrician

haha man i know your pain, do yourself a favour and make it your goal to get out of that country. i ended my stay in that place getting much the same from a classic fella that looked like he could be my dad (we both had dreads and he was a good 20 odd years my senior), but by that time id lost my vapor genie.

I will say the bowl in the extreme is a little large, but who says you have to use the bowl?

Higher grade will produce thicker vapour (more crystals on it) and taste better, and all that comes with those joys independent of what vaporizer you have, provided its of reputable source.

the electrician,

aero18

vaporist
Melizzard said:
Wow, is it my imagination or does this vape look just like my PD???

xxoo
Melissa
PD's use cherry wood in their design. Woodeez use walnut. They have a slightly different shape to them too.

aero18,

reece

Melizzard said:

xxoo
Melissa
If it does, your PD looks just like a MZ. I've seen one or two PDs that look more like Zaps. Most don't though.

reece,

MrMistyTokes

Steam Engine
reece said:
If it does, your PD looks just like a MZ. I've seen one or two PDs that look more like Zaps. Most don't though.
you mean youve seen one or two PD that look more like a soup can :lol:

MrMistyTokes,

pbmagnet4

Melizzard said:

xxoo
Melissa
I actually, specifically asked for it to be shaped this way. It is really cool that Todd can do custom orders. Better do it now until later when he gets as busy as Tom and cant make custom orders any more.

pbmagnet4,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Sorry about the stem Pbmagnet, forgot that you wanted a shorty. I'll get you out a couple soon. My bad.

highendvapes,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
I just wanted to post a long overdue review of my Woodeez unit.

I ordered one in the beginning of December when I saw the Maple one go up on Ebay. Todd had an extra Walnut unit and I gladly bought it from him.

Pics will be posted up soon. The unit looks great though. It looks to be half sapwood and half heartwood.

My order went smoothly. Tom ran out of chargers, and just to get it out faster, he sent me an adjustable one from Radio Shack. It unfortunately ran too weak to produce any vapours but I swapped it out with my MZ adapter for the meantime. After the switch it started running nice and hot. I let Tom know of this problem and he sent me another adapter with a free stem lightning fast. Thanks Todd!

The Woodeez was sized slightly smaller than my MZ, and externally, the wood felt hotter. This is probably due to the differences in woods. (Walnut vs Myrtlewood)

The tubes I got with the unit fits the 14mm glass joint in my bong perfectly. I can get many hits from one bowl. I rarely dry hit it but am able to get some good vapour clouds going.

There's not too much to say about the wax and the oil diffuser. I've tried them both and they both do their job.

I'm really happy with this purchase and the customer service.

quomist,

Cr8z13

How well does the WDZ compare to the MZ, any noticeable differences in performance?

Cr8z13,

pbmagnet4

highendvapes said:
Sorry about the stem Pbmagnet, forgot that you wanted a shorty. I'll get you out a couple soon. My bad.
Its cool, i just figured it was the holiday season and you had a lot going on and forgot. Id be willing pay for them as long as they are not 50$ like the PD whip-rippers, kind of expensive if you ask me :/.

pbmagnet4,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
quomist said:
The Woodeez was sized slightly smaller than my MZ, and externally, the wood felt hotter. This is probably due to the differences in woods. (Walnut vs Myrtlewood)
could also be due too the fact that there is less wood around the HE so more heat is being transfered too the surface. I believe the thicker the wood the harder time the heat has getting too its surface. I noticed my friends MZ which is thinner than my PD is warmer in the hand. Except for around the top near the HE, my PD was warmer than the MZ at the top.

I wonder exactly how small you can get the outer wooden body without degrading the heat...

DevoTheStrange,

vape4health

Well I got to try some good bud for the first time with my WDZ , now I see why I want higher temp but most like it as is . With good bud the WDZ browns it right up but with mids ( that I have 99% of the time ) it must take more to brown . :2c:

vape4health,
Top Bottom